Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week (71665 Views)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Isabi4lov: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Unserious elements.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by zinaunreal(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Scamologists
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Teawhy2011: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
NwaNimo1:
The fear of OBIdients......

The Obi supporters that don luleeee

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by effido666: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Just imagine the nonsense undecided
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by okuta007: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
let INEC stop parading itself as INEC biko

it is INECApc or APCInec … there is nothing

like pure INEC

INEC is so corrupt it is just showing it to
Nigerians that it an APC machinery

This is against the principle of “Nemo Judex in Causa Sua” - you can’t be a referee in a match you are playing in

since INEC is now a branch of the APC

it has to recuse itself from election matters and let’s appeal to United Nations (UN) - African Union (AU) and ECOWAS to come help us

truth be told - INEC is so compromised that all of them working there are card carrying members of the APC

why am i even surprised - did Buhari not attempt to appoint Mrs Onochie as an INEC REC. if not for public outcry ?

make Yakubu Mahmoud swear say him no be APC member wether Ogun no go kill am now now

Even the Supreme Court judges are all APC members BUT we are waiting for them to give a cock and bull judgement dem go collect

when the revolution starts- even Obi will not be able to control the Obidients because we will do the needful - full stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by lovabledata1: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Qasim6:

We all know u r d one quoting ursef.

Don't worry I'll watch the video and give u a like.
please don't like the video out of pity or anything like that.. If you don't genuinely like my content, feel free to just ignore. but if you know my kind of content is something you're interested in, you can leave a like and possibly subscribe kiss
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Dkhnuel01(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please will this postponement also affect university resumption from the election break
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Teawhy2011: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Halifaxguy post=121588391]Obi must reclaimed his stolen mandate. [/quote

Wch mandate he get wey dey stole, continue wasting ur small change wey remain for lawyers,ur eyes go soon open after tribunal,appeal and supreme courts judgements

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Hallabee1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
GWMI:
All caused by Obi.
Taking Inec to court over non re configuring of the Bivas lead to this problem.
Mr too know caused this problem

Aje...

And he thinks is going to win
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Zeezenho: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
GWMI:
All caused by Obi.
Taking Inec to court over non re configuring of the Bivas lead to this problem.
Mr too know caused this problem

Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by baralatie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
xristos:
hope there are no ulterior motives to this
Nine at all
Two days to extract information from 176000 bvas and then reconfigure the same bvas was too short.
So the need for the extension

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Tee2027: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good, I love that.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by DARLYNBOI: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
I suspect that the cash crunch issues is automatically extended by another one week...I was hoping that CBN and commercial banks will normalize their operations after March 11th.. say by Monday 15th but as things are now.....SMH cry
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by favour32(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
The numbers of mad people in Nigeria nai make up APC supporters.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Zeezenho: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinibu stole from the wrong guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by baralatie(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dkhnuel01:
Please will this postponement also affect university resumption from the election break
Yup

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

Nice one
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by TheAlchemist: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Really people just wanted the election to be over by this Saturday so that we could all move on with our lives...
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Buckeyemedia1: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
V1rtue:
Pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by baralatie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheAlchemist:
Really people just wanted the election to be over by this Saturday so that we could all move on with our lives...
Well there is obi,atiku and tinubu drag inec to court
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by waice6571: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is it possible to sue INEC for this postponement.... ?
I shifted a very important program from 11th March to 18th. After all necessary preparation has been done, INEC just woke up from their slumber to come and frustrate the plan once again.

Please, is it possible to seek redress in court against INEC over their unfortunate arbitrariess ?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by FlyingKing: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
March 18, on my friend wedding day.... We will do it.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by baralatie(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
waice6571:
Is it possible to sue INEC for this postponement.... ?
I shifted a very important program from 11th March to 18th. After all necessary preparation has been done, INEC just woke up from their slumber to come and frustrate the plan once again.

Please, is it possible to seek redress in court against INEC over their unfortunate arbitrariess ?
You can't sue!
It was not inec doing but you can sue the fg
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by baralatie(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
FlyingKing:
What are we doing
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by TheAlchemist: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Those who understand numerology 03/11 vs. 03/18. Is Inec trying to realign the Stars for Sanwo-olu?
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Horus(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rigging postponed by one week grin
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by billgabb(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
I just learned something from you. Wow wow wow...Riga is the capital of Latvia
Winters23:
shocked

Even if they postpone am to 2031 na still capital of Latvia e go end

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by DARLYNBOI: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Uniquetani1:
Obi should accept defeat

Defeat keeudia...

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by olatade(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na wa for eye neck oo
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by TheAlchemist: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
FlyingKing:

Mc-Oluomo boys are not smiling. grin😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Great/famous People From Your State! / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.