Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) (71656 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Bukayosakes: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Now, since they think the issues of Nigeria are three buttons, a pair of sneakers and a long tie, let’s help make them the real issues!

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1561954968076226561?t=UlmKnqvMMj8DXjfOJ032bw&s=19

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by alsudan: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.

917 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2022
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that are worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.

369 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Unzerious: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Dis Kontri na just joke, Abeg! undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ately1(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
See human being father !!!

Lord grant this man sense abeg...

290 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
R

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Kukukillus: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
This comrade by my right is looking for some vowulence and I will deliver it to him in full grin

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Rahkman: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
grin senior advocate of agbado and cassava,anywhere belleface lawyer, this guy just pictures everything that is wrong with the nigerian justice system

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Useless youth with no functioning brain.

They will always celebrate nonsense.....always following bandwagon.
They will never create challenge for intellectual things

Someone dress mode is an important issue to them......I weep for Nigerian youth.

Jobless morons who will do anything for clouts.

Well you don't expect much from youths who are majorly fraudsters,scammers,prostitute and drug addicts.

They are not interested in intellectual things.....they are only interested in catching cruise at the detriment of there future.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Most people are stupid

8 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by kushma(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by nairalee(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
I say even if a politician is caught red handed stabbing someone, his defenders will say it's the victim that pierced his stomach into the politicians sword

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by manutdrichie(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by judithjam: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Shetimmas dressing should not be issue

Patronise us on -----[url=datanaija.com]datanaija.com[/url]

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by jasonnn9: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
As for APC, I have nothing to say. These people have mind sha. Like they honestly believe Nigerians are stupid to vote them back in.

I tend to avoid APC related threads because I no like badluck (just ask Anthony Joshua) but the reason for my comment now is this thread that is on the front-page. I have observed that there is a plot on nairaland to demarket Peter Obi and it's not funny gaan.

https://www.nairaland.com/7295160/momment-peter-obi-clapped-kashim

If you watch the video at 1min:30secs, you'd clearly see that PO applauded when Shettima made the point that:

"Ours in a great nation in chains- chained by ineptitude, chanined by corruption, and chained by incapacity"

Under who's watch for the past 7years+?

Won't you clap to that truth? Coming from the mouth of the party who put us in the state?

Well I am ready to break free from these chains. Are you?
ObiDatti'23

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by updatechange(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Maad maan grin

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
this man used to be a sound man

look at what politics has turned him to.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by noble71(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
If anyone will tell me one day the well respected Keyamo will be acting this low I won't believe. APC you do this one! Oya nah!

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god bullion vans.

He is serving the gods of money.

Just like FFK, he lacks principles. No wonder they didn't give him SAN for years. Even the one wey hin get, na probably through the back door.

Shameless motherfucker.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Fe

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.

Is that the very worst you can write? Any more?

You lot will be consumed by your hatred eventually!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Typicalguy(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Mumu SAN.... sad sad angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Olukat(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Lack of creativity, idleness and irredeemable foolishness could be the reason for this kind of behavior. A serving minister behaving like a clown just to correct what seems wrong with his party’s candidate. Who curse Nigeria ooo sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by SecretReporter(f): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Ballzproblem2: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2022
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.