Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem (35340 Views)

Iranian Embassy In Madrid Denies Report That CR7 Was Sentenced / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by wildkat: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Sirmuel1:
But the same Mr Champions League has been rejected in Europe, Baba had to run to Saudi to play with retired Alfa, and Alhajis grin grin cheesy grin

Baba has paid his dues... It's time for him to enjoy the fruit of his labour. He's 38 already

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Shimbo96(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mirawonder007:
He got the world cup
Many players got world cup medals and they didn't even touch the ball.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Kingcalls: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
MorataFC:
Everybody knows that Real Madrid helps the ministry of Cr7, take away Madrid from Ronaldo he becomes Mephis Depay.

So Barcelona didn't make Messi?? At least Ronaldo did it with Manchester as well...and an average no hope portugal... what have ur fraud don after barca Apart from a gifted WC that had him gifted 7 penalties in a tournament
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Kingcalls: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
HayB100:
person wey him family go mourn before this year runs out, and I swear I will do whatever it takes, this year, you no go see the end of this year Obembet, I can bet my life

U are a fool ...na u and ur family no go see half of this year... useless cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twins Turn 6-Month-Old / Super Falcons Arrive Nigeria With Their Trophy After Record Title Win. Photos / Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.