Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem (35293 Views)

Iranian Embassy In Madrid Denies Report That CR7 Was Sentenced / Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Almiron: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
1st leg : Donnaruma gifted Bayern the lead
2nd leg:. Verratti gifted Bayern the opener..
Individual players costing PSG always..

Like say Bayern sef fit lift UCL, man city go beat nonsense comot their body.

But who cares about Psg or UCl, Messi has 4 and already completed football. Make Mbappe hustle hard to get one.

It seems na only Penaldo dey play against Bayern then, Awon Oloriburuku Pendu fan. First, na goat wey play in the UCL dem go eliminate.

We are not listening to anything anymore, if you want to talk to us, bring your World cup medal.

You this oloribu Obembet you no open thread when mumu United was annihilated by Liverpool, you always hide when you team lose but surface whenever you get anti Messi news, na why I dey always swear for you be that and I'll never stop until you drop dead.

I don off mic.

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by HayB100(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Of course, that short fraud is only useful while playing against farmers like eibar, Clermont foot and other part time footballers but when it comes to the big games he vanished; never my goat sad
oroe ti buru

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by HayB100(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
1st leg : Donnaruma gifted Bayern the lead
2nd leg:. Verratti gifted Bayern the opener..
Individual players costing PSG always..

Like say Bayern sef fit lift UCL, man city go beat nonsense comot their body.

But who cares about Psg or UCl, Messi has 4 and already completed football. Make Mbappe hustle hard to get one.

It seems na only Penaldo dey play against Bayern then, Awon Oloriburuku Pendu fan. First, na goat wey play in the UCL dem go eliminate.

We are not listening to anything anymore, if you want to talk to us, bring your World cup medal.

You this oloribu Obembet you no open thread when mumu United was annihilated by Liverpool, you always hide when you team lose but surface whenever you get anti Messi news, na why I dey always swear for you be that and I'll never stop until you drop dead.

I don off mic.
person wey him family go mourn before this year runs out, and I swear I will do whatever it takes, this year, you no go see the end of this year Obembet, I can bet my life
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Almiron: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2023
HayB100:
person wey him family go mourn before this year runs out, and I swear I will do whatever it takes, this year, you no go see the end of this year Obembet, I can bet my life
I think he don dey miss his ancestors. He's definitely gonna drop dead very soon

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by HayB100(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2023
NorthernSerene:
Baba stop thinking about the World Cup that was gifted to Messi by them frog eye 🐸 Dembele and co... except Mbappe.
Na your papa give am to MESSI? Oloriburuku, you go be obedient like that, omo ofo
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by HayB100(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
I think he don dey miss his ancestors. He's definitely gonna drop dead very soon
This same article the oloriburuku posted, I read it on goal.com this morning oh, where Muller said he is envious of MESSI'S achievement through the world cup, the oloriburuku come cut am out dey edit nonsense, taa ba do mi sori, a wale waa, taa ba gbe iya odo, a fi idi e tile nii, OBEMBET, nah this year you go die, it's an affirmation
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Madups(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Obembet on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Krisdan(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
People no dey find am funny again ....Obembet abeg reduce the vawulence small abeg, na football we come banter no be to dey issue death threat up n down
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Gangster1ms: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Remember when they said “Ronaldo wants to play in a CL team because he’s afraid Messi will break his record” 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by OJEEMAH(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Dididrumz:

CR7 haters are always biased in their comparison of CR7 against Messi; they forget that Christiano Ronaldo and Messi are not age mates.

I hope you dey also consider age when you dey compare their career goals and assists cos Ronaldo don play about 140-150 games more with less than 30goals separating both.

If you want others to understand your point, can you please do same for Messi.
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by naijapikin2(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2023
There you have it, no more arguments.
Case closed.

Cr7 is the goat.

Not that billy goat in france running around like a cockroach. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by OJEEMAH(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
tesppidd:
What truth?

Is your brain okay?

Everyone knows that Muller always loves to mock Messi.

Outside Real Madrid, Ronaldo couldn't even turn up against Lyon or Ajax.🤣🤣🤣

Common sense shows you that Madrid had that edge over Bayern not Ronaldo.

So I repeat let Al Nassir play against Bayern I want to check something.

,😁
He also ghosted against AT Madrid last season and Porto the season before.

Ronaldo fans and short memories na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Graciousnaija: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2023
And so?
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by tesppidd: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
OJEEMAH:
He also ghosted against AT Madrid last season and Porto the season before.

Ronaldo fans and short memories na 5 & 6
Nor mind them.

Gloating over Muller's comments like it's now a Bible verse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by aujile(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Occurstaem:
That still doesn't change the fact that Messi is a World Cup winner. 🏆🏆🏆
🥇🥇🥇
And it can never be undone...CR7 and fans can weep all they like. He's not going to win it in his life time, no doubt he will still want to play till next world cup and try his luck.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Zacks43: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
kenex4ever:
Not against Ronaldo but against Ronaldo's great team.

When Messi had a great Barca team, he destroyed Bayerns defense and made them a meme.

This PSG team are not solid at all. Messi played well but the team mates are of less quality than Bayerns players. Psg dont have good substitutes too.

Nonsense the same great team collected 7-0 (7up) from Bayern so which great team are you talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by OJEEMAH(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2023
tesppidd:
Nor mind them.

Gloating over Muller's comments like it's now a Bible verse.
He’s such a pathetic liar.

In a bid to push false narrative, Obembet omitted the part where Muller applauded Messi For his World Cup performance.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by OJEEMAH(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Zacks43:

Nonsense the same great team collected 7-0 (7up) from Bayern so which great team are you talking about.
and that same team knack Bayern 5-1 & 6-3.
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by damosky12(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Warldbest:
Ronaldo is the real GOAT🐐

Real goat who is inferior to Messi in every reasonable standard.

Goal per match ratios, assists, chances created, MOTM awards, personal awards, trophies, etc.

This debate is just forced... Ronaldo isn't close to Messi.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by DesChyko: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
tesppidd:
Yeah we would love to see Bayern play against Al Nassir.

Wouldn't we?

Al Nassir doesn't have any goal against Bayern; keep that in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by kenex4ever(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Zacks43:

Madrid team play defense and counter kind of game that is why dey win teams like Bayern and Liverpool easily up till today. It's not about ronaldo.
Let Cr7 take Man U team or Juve team to win Bayern, then I will believe ur theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1633653718771015683?t=3eKOW-5rP_Um-yGECPcjIg&s=19

This is just an opinion sha. Can a person like Messi play for Real Madrid maybe Müller no go fear him? Is it about Ronaldo or his team mates? You can't compare the team in Real Madrid with those in Barcelona...
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Kingjbase: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
He has forgetting 2015
Re: Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem by Kingjbase: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
He has forgotten 2015 so quickly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / Nigeria Olympic Thread...to Be Updated Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.