Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,105 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Can Save You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Save You? (97 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / Jesus Saved Me , He Can Save You Too / Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Save You? by ojeland(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2023
WHAT CAN SAVE YOU?

Scientist are busy inventing things to save the world and man from destruction, the more death and destruction is be experienced. The world is full of power of death and destruction. The big question is what can save you?
Money cannot save, that is why most people with money still get killed, are barren, are lonely, etc. Most people with good health just drop death, most people with new car still die through accident, most people goes to the best hospital in the world and are still sick.
The question still remain, who can save you from sickness, failure, loneliness, family curse, setback, death, limitation disappointment, accident, barrenness, poverty, hardship, etc?. The simple answer is JESUS. You can only be saved by accepting Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour. In Jesus there is rest. Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Let the word of God be blessed in our heart in Jesus name.
Re: What Can Save You? by Banilla: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Money cannot save, that is why most people with money still get killed, are barren, are lonely, etc. Most people with good health just drop death, most people with new car still die through accident, most people goes to the best hospital in the world and are still sick.
The question still remain, who can save you from sickness, failure, loneliness, family curse, setback, death, limitation disappointment, accident, barrenness, poverty, hardship, etc?
Bad things don't happen to born-again Christians? undecided

Jesus wasn't born rich and he too suffered, so did his disciples.

Death, sickness, poverty, accidents are all normal.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/03/2023 / Feast Of Saint Mark - Tuesday, April 25, 2023 / The Curse Of The Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.