Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party (45115 Views)

IPOB Raise Alarm That Southeast Governors Are Compiling Names Of ESN/IPOB To DSS / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Lanretoye(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Don't come here to show your ignorance, go and ask questions. Even if they don't conclude the court case before May 29th, both Tinubu and Obi will not be sworn in. Someone else will step in, until the court case is resolved
ode...they will swear in obi's first child.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Pinkyposh(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
ode...

Otondo
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bianca2:
Nigeria is not a country but a small primitive village
You're comparing a whole country to your village. It's shows you never tour the Country and see great things with your eyes.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Quodseverismete: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
Eluu p has started changing tune from winning overwhelming to the BVAS was perverted.
The next tune again is that the Supreme court is reverted.

Ndi BVAS....how market?
I'll still ask Ndi Court ...how MKT?

Meanwhile the last man standing (Jagaban the President-elect) is still and will still stand till the end of his tenure.

Even Tinubu you are here defending is very much aware that he lost the election and was imposed by fraudinec the reason they went behind and told Dave Umahi of ebonyi State that the Senate president is him if he persuade Obi to drop his court pursuit and support Tinubu.

APC is jiltery
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Goke7: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
deji17:
These people are really dumb. After almost 2 weeks of the election, they are yet to compile all their polling agents result?? grin grin. See the mugu that want to rule Nigeria...

They didn’t have agents at all the polling units when people were shouting they said they have merger with ADC combined that their agents are even more than other parties. Bunch of liars

Lp was not fully ready for this election, buhari failure especially with the cash crunch helped their confidence but alas their disorganisation as a party has been exposed to all. I hope Obi will pay a visit to buhari to thank him but for him lp won’t see more than 3m votes in this election

2 Likes

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Xpress24(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spirit04:
It's now you are compiling results? It's high time the federal government declared Peter Obi a terrorist just like his mentor Nnamdi Kanu who are both bent on discrediting and setting the country on fire. It's been over one week since the conclusion of election, you have not been able to put a case together, you don't even know what to do, you didn't even have a situation room to monitor and collate your own results like every other sane and serious political party yet you believed you won because native doctors from your village saw visions for you.

He has bamboozled and distracted INEC, hindered governorship election from holding because INEC couldn't reconfigure their BVAS in time for gubernatorial election. If you don't arrest Peter Obi right now he will stop at nothing till the country is set ablaze
if obi na terrorist BAT na what, saint? U sef na potential terrorist
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by boldtruthalways: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
Eluu p has started changing tune from winning overwhelming to the BVAS was perverted.
The next tune again is that the Supreme court is reverted.

Ndi BVAS....how market?
I'll still ask Ndi Court ...how MKT?

Meanwhile the last man standing (Jagaban the President-elect) is still and will still stand till the end of his tenure.
Some people are cursed. You have not survived Buhari's 8years, you are shouting Tinubuu. Get some sense and don't allow bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by newnigerdelta00: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by hssd8nland: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
Before some people know what is real,tinubu would have completed one term.
Lol grin
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by buzorcharles(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:

Is it all abt tinubu or is it abt bragging right? Either of the 2, u are still the fool.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oboto700:
You can't rule people who don't believe in you...

exactly - eventually it is going to crumble.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by israelmao(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
what are your people un the east benefiting from your government apart from tears,blood and death...we dont hear news of projects in your states but you celebrate killings of your brothers and sisters in news on a daily.your are just so shameless for ignoring your foes and chasing shadows.abeg

If you called LP rogue what then would you call APC which brought poverty,hunger and insecurity for 8yrs in spite of promise of change?I wonder what kind of mindset some you people on Nairaland have someone unleashed violence on some voters and rigged election to impose himself on people that don't want him yet he is the right kind of person you remorselessly support.If you think it's going to be business as usual you will be surprised at the turn of event this time around.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Aufbauh(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Some people are cursed. You have not survived Buhari's 8years, you are shouting Tinubuu. Get some sense and don't allow bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning.
Yessooo some people are actually cursed infinitely if not I can't imagine someone wailing for 8yrs and still set comfortably to wail for another 8yrs.

Boy, probable 16 yrs of wailing out of your productive age will be inexcusable and unacceptable by ur unborn generation.

Pls learn how to move on from defeat, pain and frustration so that you can be useful if not to yourself then to ur down line.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Haba! Boda Akin don't know that opinion polls differs from the physical and real polls. 9 opinion polls my foot.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Thoughts007: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi will reclaim his mandate as the president elect of the 2023 elections. Buhari is still fighting against Tinubu with his deafening silence on the Naira.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by PecE2Make: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
After Recount of 97,338 Polling Units Results Uploaded on INEC IReV Carried Out by Forensic Nigeria, Peter Obi is Leading | #IgbereTV

...Recounting is still ongoing and about 80,000 polling units results yet to be re-counted.

You can go to their website to view the results and participate in the Recounting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Sheggy13(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
We don't care about all of this noise. Stop saying things to cause unnecessary unrest in the land. You've taken your case to court. Explain and prove the presumed BVAS perversion to the judges and not to the media.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Sheggy13(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
PecE2Make:
After Recount of 97,338 Polling Units Results Uploaded on INEC IReV Carried Out by Forensic Nigeria, Peter Obi is Leading | #IgbereTV

...Recounting is still ongoing and about 80,000 polling units results yet to be re-counted.

You can go to their website to view the results and participate in the Recounting.
So Tinubu could get over 4 million votes already from your so called forensic Nigeria. With the noise of rigging you guys have been making all over the media, one would think APC (Tinubu) didn't even get up to 1 million votes.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Skiming247(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Are you a graphic designer struggling to produce an eye catching design? contact me today and get:

Over 100+ Premium mockups
1000+ Premium fonts
300+ Premium Backgrounds
500+ PNG Vector files
Photoshop plugins
Light flares
Ebooks
Design badges.

These are my design resources I have used over the years and decide to give all out at affordable rate.
whatsapp: 09153080101
This offer only for this week.

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Lanretoye(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
buzorcharles:

Is it all abt tinubu or is it abt bragging right? Either of the 2, u are still the fool.
I admit I'm a fool but I have colleagues in your family too,we are together in the foolhardy. Say me hi to them.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by OlawaleBammie: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
chinemezeq:
yorubas and insults is like 5 and 6. Oya, throw another insult at me.
U re insignificant so why should I have Ur tym??

It's the foreigner who is ridiculing my country I attacked and I have to, cus I need to defend my country.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by OlawaleBammie: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

The terrorists were the only ones that jubilated over the KUJE JAIL BREAK because they're the beneficiaries.

APC are the only ones jubilating over a fraudulent election in Nigeria because they're the beneficiaries.
Go to court
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by fijihems: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:

Tinubu will never be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Calicoe: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=Bulleye post=121598513]

Bad losers. Perverted, yet Peter Obi keeps playing host to winners of national assembly election on the platform of Labour Party. Why can't Peter Obi ask them to reject their certificates to prove to the whole world the election was fraudulent?[/quote

Can you answer why they were able to upload the results for the national assembly and and senate and not the presidential election?
Tribalism has really blinded most of us to a point where truthfulness means nothing.
I know you know what really happened in the election
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Grgt0n: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Good development
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by totit: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
deji17:
These people are really dumb. After almost 2 weeks of the election, they are yet to compile all their polling agents result?? grin grin. See the mugu that want to rule Nigeria...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Donedeal1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
This "I must rule" mentality.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Lanretoye(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
fijihems:

Tinubu will never be sworn in as president of Nigeria.
he will not even get APC presidential ticket.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by gabicon: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440376/compiling-results-bvas-perverted-labour-party/

We emphasised about structure but they claimed the people are their structure. Party structure involves not just having polling unit agents, but the polling unit agents give live report to your situation room, a snap shot of the polling unit result sheet and overall outcome in the polling unit. These results are compiled by wards, LGA and states. Polling unit agents are not just road side guys they are trained.

It will be near impossible to analyse the BVAS results, correlate it with the PU result sheet, carry out a forensic audit of election material in a year.

PDP is in a more healthier position to challenge the outcome of the results.Just listening to Dino's arguments it is clear he is correlating the announced results with the results in PDP situation room.

should LP want to contest this election, they don't have a claim in the 3 northern geopolitical zones, their argument is limited to SS and SW which is not enough to win the election. The winner was decided in the NW, LP had a poor outing there.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by 2mch(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Don't come here to show your ignorance, go and ask questions. Even if they don't conclude the court case before May 29th, both Tinubu and Obi will not be sworn in. Someone else will step in, until the court case is resolved
Lol. Your pastors have washed your head! Wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil / Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.