Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party (45112 Views)

IPOB Raise Alarm That Southeast Governors Are Compiling Names Of ESN/IPOB To DSS / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by OlawaleBammie: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ecne:

Rule 2 violated

Seunmsg
Mynd44
Someone is disrespecting my country and I replied him and u re calling mod for me??
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by benheaven(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
Before some people know what is real,tinubu would have completed one term.
EVIL LANRE
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by benheaven(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
Eluu p has started changing tune from winning overwhelming to the BVAS was perverted.
The next tune again is that the Supreme court is reverted.

Ndi BVAS....how market?
I'll still ask Ndi Court ...how MKT?

Meanwhile the last man standing (Jagaban the President-elect) is still and will still stand till the end of his tenure.
NIGERIA IS A ZOO TRULY. YOU REALLY DON'T WANT FUTURE FOR YOUR GENERATION.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Neoteny7: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
ejifranks:
After convincing and decieving the masses prior to the elections, INEC went ahead to pull the greatest electoral heist in Nigeria's history.

Obi's mandate must be reclaimed 100%.

Bullshit
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Neoteny7: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
"Because once the BVAS does its role – takes a picture of the results – the polling agents will have it.

“So, the polling agents have all the results and we have our own that is presently being compiled."

Still doesn't show evidence of tampering.

He said it was 'perverted', whatever that means, but has not shown how or presented any single evidence.

“It has been said before – about nine opinion polls – prior to the election said Obi was going to win."

See what their linchpin is? Their claim of victory hinges on opinion polls.

What a bunch idiots.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by amc: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Still playing to the gallery. They should just take their evidence to court. It’s of no use to the public.

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by buzorcharles(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
I admit I'm a fool but I have colleagues in your family too,we are together in the foolhardy. Say me hi to them.

Would have disowned them if they act or reason like u.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by francotunsco: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
Eluu p has started changing tune from winning overwhelming to the BVAS was perverted.
The next tune again is that the Supreme court is reverted.

Ndi BVAS....how market?
I'll still ask Ndi Court ...how MKT?

Meanwhile the last man standing (Jagaban the President-elect) is still and will still stand till the end of his tenure.

I love this your comment!

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
That's why INEC Yakubu was in a hurry to declare a winner. He simply informed APC that he has done his job for them, and if any changes happened after, is not ur making.
The rig happened inside INEC, imagine if WAEC were to be INEC.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
I dey tell you
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 3:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Oboto700:
you won't get to my age for calling me a big fool.. you think because it a Faceless forum you can talk to people anyhow?

you're a fool at your age, you won't finish this year for wishing other's death

that death you just wish will end you this year m0rons

thunder fire you and that your useless age that can't influence your IQ
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Ayisatojo: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Excuse me sir/ma, which election are these people still collating 2 weeks after election?

Can these people just accept defeat and re-strategize for 2027? I am tired of reading bullshit.

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440376/compiling-results-bvas-perverted-labour-party/

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Oboto700(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're a fool at your age, you won't finish this year for wishing other's death

that death you just wish will end you this year m0rons

thunder fire you and that your useless age that can't influence your IQ
have said it and that's it.. you can keep blabbing
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Don't come here to show your ignorance, go and ask questions. Even if they don't conclude the court case before May 29th, both Tinubu and Obi will not be sworn in. Someone else will step in, until the court case is resolved
Beremx my sister what do you think of the comment above?
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oboto700:
have said it and that's it.. you can keep blabbing

you said what will strike you to deaath, my breath is not in the hand of any human not even a foolish idiiot like you that claimed to be old yet dumb

you're the most foolish imbeciles on this planet earth

I rained the curses on psalm 109 on you and your offsprings
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Oboto700(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
grin
Heavensent01:

you said what will strike you to deaath, my breath is not in the hand of any human not even a foolish idiiot like you that claimed to be old yet dumb

you're the most foolish imbeciles on this planet earth

I rained the curses on psalm 109 on you and your offsprings
grin.. who wrote psalm 109? Have said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.