Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party (45116 Views)

IPOB Raise Alarm That Southeast Governors Are Compiling Names Of ESN/IPOB To DSS / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

The terrorists were the only ones that jubilated over the KUJE JAIL BREAK because they're the beneficiaries.

APC are the only ones jubilating over a fraudulent election in Nigeria because they're the beneficiaries.
Let me open your eye of understanding
The APC are jubilating about their good luck in this election because all that happened was pdp,nnpp, Lp were splitting votes in three ways when voter electorates was low.
So APC is saying thank you guys for your division

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Unrated900(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
ejifranks:
After convincing and decieving the masses prior to the elections, INEC went ahead to pull the greatest electoral heist in Nigeria's history.

Obi's mandate must be reclaimed 100%.

Even atinuku that came second no claim

Mandate
Na

Pit obi

Wan claim mandate

All this ipob wit no sense of reasonings
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by BurialGround: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
baralatie:

Let me open your eye of understanding
The APC are jubilating about their good luck in this election because all that happened was pdp,nnpp, Lp were splitting votes in three ways when voter electorates was low.
So APC is saying thank you guys for your division

Still on the matter.

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by DaveHarry(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Don't fall in love with a dreamer; don't ever try it.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

Still on the matter.
You are just wasting time
Is it not the same bvas that was used in the elections
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Spanki(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440376/compiling-results-bvas-perverted-labour-party/

Compile it PeTeRu so that you can see How you lost woefully. Then your bigots can forever hold their peace.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Spanki(f): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Quodseverismete:

Even Tinubu you are here defending is very much aware that he lost the election and was imposed by fraudinec the reason they went behind and told Dave Umahi of ebonyi State that the Senate president is him if he persuade Obi to drop his court pursuit and support Tinubu.

APC is jiltery

Shut up your gut! The North have decided shocked
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by izubext007: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by adanny01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440376/compiling-results-bvas-perverted-labour-party/

What I wonder is, after 9 opinion polls said that LP is winning the presidential election, why did Nigerians bother to even vote. CJN should have sworn in Obi and INEC didn't have to waste public resources.

I would not have traveled home to vote at my PU. My child whose school closed for over 2 weeks now would have learnt a lot in the period.

Hell, I know a local government campaign DG who died on election date probably out of exhaustion. He would have been alive if we just adopted the results of the 9 online polls that said Obi will win.

My wife told me this morning she missed her period after I told her we will not add a 4th child, If Obi was sworn in after that 9 opinion polls, I will not be in this mess.

Can I continue?....
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Heavensent01(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oboto700:
iam not a Nigerian but with what have seen post elections.. majority of the people in Nigeria are not happy with tinubu being the president elect.

you're a big foool

which majority?
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Fearyourcreator: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
casualobserver:

They are still vexing for Buhari the man has finished 2 terms!!!!

The fool is now relying on opinion polls they rigged, this was their plan all along. To create a false narrative that they were ahead before the election and then to bring the house down once it is confirmed they lost.

The irony of LP and their leadership is that it is made up of ex PDP people. Obi, Okupe, Osintokun, Gbadebo etc. all ex-PDP……and what is PDP known for?……rigging!!!!
That big mouth actor too from APC too... Nothing fresh about LP... Some Youths running after them dey funny me
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by kitken: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin

Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by famology(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
Before some people know what is real,tinubu would have completed one term.

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by IgOga(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin

So you no longer rely on BVAS for truth but you have your photoshoped evidence to present in court..... grin grin grin grin

I thank the most High that Obi lost......the level of incompetence Eluup for bring to governance.....not that Obi has any record of good governance......but he campaigned as a Christian and Igbo candidate and he got the votes.........

By 2027 I hope EluuP will still be relevant
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by omooba74(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
KPGGlobal:

EVIL

What is EVIL in this? He said the TRUTH.......
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Oboto700(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're a big foool

which majority?
you won't get to my age for calling me a big fool.. you think because it a Faceless forum you can talk to people anyhow?
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by omooba74(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
What beat my imagination is the 9 OPINION POLLS and COMPILING THEIR OWN RESULT after almost 2 weeks of presidential election.These people are CLOWNS,UNSERIOUS set of people,celebrating results of National Assembly but rejecting that of President that was held simultaenously on the same day.........
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Whitelion07(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
seunlayi:
PDP and labour already have a good case. INEC chairman already agreed that their were members of his team who compromised the success of the election, the confirmation that bvas and immediate upload of result is part of the rule for this 2023 election, his message to Nigeria on the postponement of the governorship election (last paragraph) also agreed that the election was marred with malpractices, the man that got the wuruwuru mandate with a difference of less than 2m above the runner up is going to court too with some vital claims......Had it been that INEC listened to Obj by suspending the further release of the dubious results would have saved itself from this mess. This election is not going to stand and am sure the sc wont have anywhere to hide than to declare it null and order for reconduct of the election.
just dey play.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by gadgetarena: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
I hope say you dey see customers!

Urbanjoy:
1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week. The beauty of these canvas on walls can't be compared to anything.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The training is online The course has empowered over 500 people.The practical video files explains everything from A to Z.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by pacespot(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spirit04:
It's now you are compiling results? It's high time the federal government declared Peter Obi a terrorist just like his mentor Nnamdi Kanu who are both bent on discrediting and setting the country on fire. It's been over one week since the conclusion of election, you have not been able to put a case together, you don't even know what to do, you didn't even have a situation room to monitor and collate your own results like every other sane and serious political party yet you believed you won because native doctors from your village saw visions for you.

He has bamboozled and distracted INEC, hindered governorship election from holding because INEC couldn't reconfigure their BVAS in time for gubernatorial election. If you don't arrest Peter Obi right now he will stop at nothing till the country is set ablaze

Your father made the greatest mistake of his life by depositing the wrong semen into your mother's vj
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
pacespot:

Your father made the greatest mistake of his life by depositing the wrong semen into your mother's vj
may motor crush your ashawo mother before the end of this month. Bastard product of adultery. Don't go and look for your real father in onitsha main market
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Bintexx: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
Before some people know what is real,tinubu would have completed one term.

Your kids should be ashamed of you.

You see darkness and call it light just to celebrate it.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spirit04:
It's now you are compiling results? It's high time the federal government declared Peter Obi a terrorist just like his mentor Nnamdi Kanu who are both bent on discrediting and setting the country on fire. It's been over one week since the conclusion of election, you have not been able to put a case together, you don't even know what to do, you didn't even have a situation room to monitor and collate your own results like every other sane and serious political party yet you believed you won because native doctors from your village saw visions for you.

He has bamboozled and distracted INEC, hindered governorship election from holding because INEC couldn't reconfigure their BVAS in time for gubernatorial election. If you don't arrest Peter Obi right now he will stop at nothing till the country is set ablaze

Atiku has secured permission from the court to inspect election materials.

Tinubu's APC also has permission from the court to inspect election materials.

Don't be unfortunate in life.
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by chinemezeq: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
what are your people un the east benefiting from your government apart from tears,blood and death...we dont hear news of projects in your states but you celebrate killings of your brothers and sisters in news on a daily.your are just so shameless for ignoring your foes and chasing shadows.abeg
Go and call police for us then
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by wildkat: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC is a gathering of criminals

I’m surprised u haven’t said Osuntokun is an Igbo man 😂

Yeye APC people
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
The people supporting this criminality will all face unprecedented levels of wickedness in this world, for the rest of their lives.
This is for sure.
They will remain unemployed and those employed will definitely lose their jobs.
I'm glad it has started already.
More evil will befall them
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spirit04:

Obi has a well structured situation room.
INEC refused to grant access to inspect the materials since the Appeal Court granted LP the order on March 3rd.
Calling for Obi's arrest doesn't make sense, rather, you're inviting violence which we won't give you.

@Mods, ban this guy off NL for spreading lies and threatening a Presidential Aspirant.

Mynd44
Seunmsg
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Diligent1:
You are very funny,
You people are too desperate for my liking

Naaah, you don't know the meaning of desperation.
Wait till the tribunal hearings begin... INEC is still refusing LP and PDP Lawyers to inspect the materials.
Who is being desperate?
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Goke7: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ecne:

Obi has a well structured situation room.
INEC refused to grant access to inspect the materials since the Appeal Court granted LP the order on March 3rd.
Calling for Obi's arrest doesn't make sense, rather, you're inviting violence which we won't give you.

@Mods, ban this guy off NL for spreading lies and threatening a Presidential Aspirant.

Mynd44
Seunmsg

structured situation room with not enough agents at every polling unit? This must be a joke
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
if u have sense u should know that those people are just minority but using socisl media to make noise and letting people bliv that they are in majority.

u re senseless, ur village of a country is full of sensless and senile semi-humans

Rule 2 violated

Seunmsg
Mynd44
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goke7:

structured situation room with not enough agents at every polling unit? This must be a joke

Are you willing to engage?
Re: We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
I believe tinubu's PU Agents have all submitted their copies of the results from the PUs, as well as results from the BVAS.
This is very important so as to prevent potential high blood pressure and calm frayed nerves in his camp, when CoR issued to him is rendered useless.
Pursue peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja / Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.