Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine (8839 Views)

Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) / Time Machine: Would Your Mother Choose To Give Birth To You? / A Time Like This... A Time For Family Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
I will try to travel to the infinite past, to the very beginning of all things so that I can have a one-on-one chat with GOD.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by lepasharon(f): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
i will go back and kill that baby hitler tongue
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Otunbakay(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cravessex:

I would change circumstances surrounding the day I got disvirgined. embarassed
[/quote sorry o, where u rap.ed  or somthing? Or u did it very early
Cravessex link=topic=760366.msg9217245#msg9217245 date=1316971819:

I would change circumstances surrounding the day I got disvirgined. embarassed
[/quote sorry o, where u rap.ed  or somthing? Or u did it very early

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
wao! am very impressed with all the beautiful post and use of imaginations, we can all make this country a better place by sticking together! thank you all, lets have more.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by 9jafreak: 4:03am On Sep 27, 2011
[size=16pt]Apparently HUMANS are very deluded

There is an enemy far worse than Hitler today: It's called the American  Establishment. It has, together with its puppet the American Government, killed enough people to make Adolf feel like a Saint.

And who told you Adam and Eve were IMMORTALS? Read your Bible again.
[/size]

If I have a TIME Machine, I would like to know how many zillions of people must die before God ends the mess call Mankind?

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by maran1983(f): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2011
If i could, i would go back in time to the year 1997, shortly before i finished secondary school.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Kolade9(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2011
slap the president and then go back 5 mins b4 the slap
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by realisticm: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2011
How I wish there is a time machine, I would have travel back to 2001 when i had not contacted staphylococcus through a pit toilet. but i can't travel back there and i wish i can be free of the infection angry sad angry sad
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
realisticm:

How I wish there is a time machine, I would have travel back to 2001 when i had not contacted staphylococcus through a pit toilet. but i can't travel back there and i wish i can be free of the infection angry sad angry sad
bros u sure say na frm pit toilet u contact am?.lol,
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by bodik(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
rtyy
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nasty22(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2016
k2wise:
I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.
Good morning big brova.... trusting God your night was fine Sir... I got to know lil about you from the merrybet thread Sir.. I must confess am amazed by your humility and desire to help people succeed.. Sir honestly, I need a favor from you. pls its not monetary favor and I will prefer we discuss on whatsapp... Here is my whatsapp details 08036136721. Looking forward hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Generalkorex(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
k2wise:
I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.
bro u neva reply me.
Abeg drop ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss / Age Of Consent (to Have Sex) In Nigeria Is 11 Years (did You Know?) / Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.