Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident (21581 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by byteem: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mindlog:
Carelessness of the bus driver.

Aptly put
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by caprini1: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
nosmassam:
Investigate what, accident occur, life were lost, driver ran into train.
Wetim we still want Investigate again
You don't want the shameless lots to collect their probe allowance? undecided
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by tishbite42: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
APCNig:
Okay na. Amaechi is supposed to be talking about this being that he built the rail. He did well, kudos Amaechi. But he overated himself and decided to face the Jagaban in a contest, something that even Obasanjo cannot do.
When OBJ was Head of State, Tinubu was still packaging heroin in Chicago
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by AmazingELixir: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Clear case of negligence and carelessness. They shouldn't waste our time with any useless probe
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Omoawoke: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
no there is. I mean those metals that block cars from entering the rail track when a train is close by. I don't know what there are called.

I understand what u saying.
Just crazy
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Unrated900(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omenlon:
it will take the grace of God to cure the madness in Lagos. I always pity the government. When they act, the same people come out hard on them with all sorts of criticism and political opponents take advantage of it to deceive the same people.

It is well sha
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Papichulostunne(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abeg wetin concern Minister of Aviation concern this incident? Na sky this thing happen?

Minister of transport never talk na Minister of Aviation dey rush to talk..

Demonic party with evil men. May they never use our blood and the blood of our loved ones to their selfish gain

Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by just2endowed: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sijo01:
What concerns a bus with a train track 😕

motorist pass the rail track along that road.

what caused it mostly is traffic of cars inside the road and crossing the rail track.

the driver cant be daft.

so the lagos traffic system caused this. the whole blame should be on lagos state government for allowing motorist to cross the rail track during trafic.
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Subonbon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bus driver might be an obidient who is angry at the outcome of the presidential elections and decided to go suicidal just like a suicide bomber don't mind blowing innocent people to smithereens. On a serious note if not properly nipped in the bud by the government, the obidients might soon metamorphos into a terrorist group like their sister groups Ipob and ESN sad
what nonsense are you saying...... Wisdom is profitable to direct....
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Injera(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
tukdi:
Vote GRV (Labour Party) for Governor of Lagos State on 18th March, 2023.

Thank you!!!
I vote competence, I will not vote a political green horn
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Zetty177x: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ceenachi:
What was the driver thinking?
Was he high on drug, alcohol or something? Was it a Spiritual attack ?
All this question is going on my mind right now...
There is no need for any investigation. It is a sheer waste of time and resources

May GOD console every family affected..
Untimely death can never be our portion 🙏

My mind is telling me that the driver is a Bat supporter who is angry with Obidients
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Bluntemperor: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmGreat1234:
If the driver is still alive, he should be castrated immediately or skin alive. Heartless and reckless driver.

The truth is that many of these Drivers sleep on the steering during the early morning rush, having taken Ogogoro and other concortion,as nobody is supervising them!
The BRT in Lagos, especially those piling the Ikorodu Axis lack complete checking and are just rudderless like a ship without Captain and may be because, instead of having their Head Office in the Ikorodu garage- where you have most of the Passengers, Officials stayed in Majidun Area- which is too far in monitoring the activities of the drivers!
Alternatively,they can create another Office to monitor these drivers nearby!
Must we continue to experiment with the People's lives?
It's been the Lord that have guided his people along time from all manners of disasters!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Rayjnr: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
fourboys:
The driver must be high on some cheap alcohol

Thank you
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
APCNig:

You are missing something. Obidients are same as IPOB the terrorist organization. After the election, they will go back to their real self and Tinubu will use the Nigerian Army to wipe them off the map
lmao grin grin
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Chuksyno(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bus driver might be an obidient who is angry at the outcome of the presidential elections and decided to go suicidal just like a suicide bomber don't mind blowing innocent people to smithereens. On a serious note if not properly nipped in the bud by the government, the obidients might soon metamorphos into a terrorist group like their sister groups Ipob and ESN sad
You can't be a born again Christian. Your comment have indicated who you are already.
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Heard the driver survived and escaped from the scene. The werey didn't stop when he was flagged down, and the passengers tried stopping him, he never listened. I pray he is caught and prosecuted.
this looks like an intentional act.
got any idea if the number of casualties (dead) involved?
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omenlon:
wrong info. This is a staff bus for Lagos State workers not the commercial BRT. They normally cross that place into Ikeja GRA by PWD. The driver was simply impatience, that is it. I normally drive past that place whenever I m coming from work.
got any idea on the number of casualties involved?
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
my guess was right then, cos whenever that thing is coming, the noise if deafening, dem must find and kill that drive cos na his stupidity kill those ppl
I'M WATCHING YOU ON THIS FORUM
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by kafeii123: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
APCNig:
Okay na. Amaechi is supposed to be talking about this being that he built the rail. He did well, kudos Amaechi. But he overated himself and decided to face the Jagaban in a contest, something that even Obasanjo cannot do.

Amaechi didn't "build" this rail ..it's been operating smooth since before 2013 when I last used it. But there used to be NRC personnel at that road crossing who waive flags and signal motorists when train is approaching.....there also used to be a barricade of sorts they lower to block the road when the train is coming
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Almiron: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
I'M WATCHING YOU ON THIS FORUM
It seems you want to vanish with your family. Fuuuck offf my mention.

Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Unrated900:

Same happened today is meran bustop
We lost a brother
He was driving
And a faragon was coming from one way.
Our own guy wanted to pull over from the back of the. VEHICLE he is, not know the faragon was on a one way of 80km/H
Heavy collision the faragon hit the car heavily the guy's head got busted, he came out shouting for help, bastards were therr recording, 5 minutes later he lost all blood and died.
Govt has innocently killed many civilians than personal death.
same today?
this is so disheartening embarassed
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
It seems you want to vanish with your family. Fuuuck offf my mention.
one day you go looseguard.
the day I get hour details I will finish you
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Almiron: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
one day you go looseguard.
the day I get hour details I will finish you
I fit send am to you, if you dey Lagos, I swear on my late grandma's grave if you wake up see the next day, mention me and call me a bastard. It seems y'all kids still plenty on this forum, thread carefully and ask about me here, don't be reason your family mourns this year and that's last warning. Fuuuck off my mention. If by loseguard you mean say I go drop my account number or phone number here, that must be a joke, why would I? I don't do bambiala online.

I sha don warn you.
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Almiron: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
if Dem born your useless papa well drop your details.
Useless idiot I will use you and teach nairalanders a lesson.
I swear if you don't drop your details make God punish you I will trace you myself and hunt you down.
bastard
How old are you? You sound like a kid wey dem still dey feed. I don't play with sand goan find your mates.
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by PlanktonX: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
GOTVee:

You are indeed a born again...
It's not everything you should joke with, or politicize. Lives were lost and all you think is the OBIDIENT.

Hope you knew how it feels to lose a dear one.
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Vickho: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
How old are you? You sound like a kid wey dem still dey feed. I don't play with sand goan find your mates.
information about you I'm getting from my INTEL team of hackers is that your're working In a cyber cafe.
My men are already on your case and your story Will grace nairalander front-page after I'm done dealing with you
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Omoapena(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Very avoidable incident but negligence from the driver...

If he survives it, he should be jailed...
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Almiron: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
information about you I'm getting from my INTEL team of hackers is that your're working In a cyber cafe.
My men are already on your case and your story Will grace nairalander front-page after I'm done dealing with you
Udeme Triumph abi na NTA UDEME ETIM just dey play.

I hope you find a remote job to feed your sorry ass, you struggled to send yourself to school, you no even pity your life, here you are online looking for means to reunite with your ancestors. I saw your account numbers too, the wan you post under giveaway thread.

I still find it hard to believe that you're 31 and still doing bambiala online, imagine the guts you dey threaten me, I guess you be cultist in school then abi lmao. Your own don be. If I get your time I go send "asasi" wey go make your rival cult locate you and lynch your poor asssss

You're doomed.

I'll attach your pictures soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by Unrated900(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
same today?
this is so disheartening embarassed

Yea today
Re: FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident by blowjohn(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
APCNig:

U mean the 17 century trains amaechi gave u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Gombe, Many Burnt To Death (Photos) / Who Is Fixing Lagos Roads? / BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.