Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic (21699 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Kollabo419: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nna mehnnn

Messi is to ronaldo

Susceptibly what wizkid is to Davido

Shikena wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zinaunreal(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ronaldo would have 30 with fifa by his side cheesy grin

I rather take 5 of Ronaldos uncontroversial balon d or than 7 of messi's controversial balon dor

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by AhmedGhost(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wetin concerne sport now with Lp.wahala😂
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by sportskid(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Messi is still ahwd of him despite his work ethics
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Christane: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
To me both have talent and work hard to be great in life ... Ronaldo may stay far longer than Messi in the gym ...but dat does not mean Messi is not also hard working...

Talent is never enough ...if u ain't hard-working u re going no where in life
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cliqtips: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spaxon:
Ronaldo is so hard working.
And he deserves the respect he gets.

He is not as talented and Rigged in as Messi.

So he's the Real GOAT
Lol..

What do you mean by "rigged in" as Messi ?

I guess you're Ronaldo fan not a football fan.
There are difference between the two.

And there should not be comparison between Ronaldo and Messi, it is CLEAR.

That debate ended after the world cup.

4 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Deji1960: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
The hard worker sef dey behind am, I’d rather be a lazy but talented messi

2 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by mymadam(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Johel:

MESSI

Noted, but... my pick is Harry (yes, Harry Maguire) 🤭
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by SUNNINO(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Evra why disturbing yourself? Despite that Messi is more successful than Ronaldo. Why should I kill myself labouring where my heavenly father has given all I need to excel. Messi no be anybody mate.

3 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sigh... Oga Patrice Abi Patricia, abeg rest!!!

Both players have done well for themselves! They have come, seen, and conquered!

Whomever you pick as your personal best is your personal opinion!

Ronaldo is not and has never been more hardworking than Messi! You haven't even played or trained with Messi, so your opinion is just silly! grin

Same way Xavi or Iniesta will be silly to claim that Messi is far more hardworking than Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by reservd(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
fergie001:
3rd International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering

SOURCE
My exact same reason for always choosing cr7 over messi, his work ethics and a very good role model for rewards from hard work especially for the youths. Rinaldo worked for what he has achieved in football, Messi worked too but his talent na follow come, little effort, more achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by mymadam(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

Messi is to ronaldo

Susceptibly what wizkid is to Davido

Shikena wink

U b pastor ni? Why u dey speak in parables. Abeg, come clean.... Which one b Messi mate? Davido or Wizkid? 😂
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Eagba(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spaxon:
Ronaldo is so hard working.
And he deserves the respect he gets.

He is not as talented and Rigged in as Messi.

So he's the Real GOAT
Why you dey contradict yourself. Calling someone you identify as dry and untalented, the goat
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by rippa(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:
I swear that Messi guy is a genius..
What baffles me is not even his stats. It's the way he plays the game. He makes everyone else look like a learner.

I remember when he wanted to kill Koulibaly at Napoli. Fifa would have not let him played football at all because he is a cheat code. Pep won the champions league because of him and since pep wasn't able to find another player as good as Messi he hasn't been able to win it again.
Since PEP left, how many champions league has messi won?
Just once for almost 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
reservd:

My exact same reason for always choosing cr7 over messi, his work ethics and a very good role model for rewards from hard work especially for the youths. Rinaldo worked for what he has achieved in football, Messi worked too but his talent na follow come

Talent didn't make Messi work less than any footballer on Earth!

Please, perish that baseless assumption!

Ronaldo works hard, so do Messi, Neymar, Kane, Rashford, and every other renown football player! Ronaldo is not the most hardworking player in the world of football!

Las las, all fingers will never be equal regardless of how hardworking you are... There will always be that edge, uniqueness or skill that will set one player apart from the other! This is the reality of life!... Coaching and team players also give players edge over their counterparts in most seasons.

This also applies in the world of business and careers...! Not every hardworking businessman succeeds the most.

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by grandstar(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
So true about Ronaldo's work ethic!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by pho: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
pho:
So Messi doesn't work hard he just sleep wake up go to match day and play and win MOTM on most occasion. We should stop this narrative that Ronaldo work hard. Please all Footballer work heard its not only CR7.

Why the CR7 with is work hard nor win the Ballon d'or 15 times or even win reach 7. Its obvious your preference is CR7. But we all know who the real GOAT is. Messi is still playing at the highest level and I respect him and CR7 for the consistency they have shown but to say only CR7 work hard is a wrong narrative that need to stop

So Messi doesn't work hard he just sleep wake up go to match day and play and win MOTM on most occasion. We should stop this narrative that Ronaldo work hard. Please ALL FOOTBALLERS WORK HARD its not only CR7. It just that you cannot give beyond what you don't have.

Why CR7 with is work hard couldn't win the Ballon d'or 15 times or even win reach 7 that Messi has won?
Its obvious your preference is CR7. But we all know who the real GOAT is. Messi is still playing at the highest level and I respect him and CR7 for the consistency they have shown but to say only CR7 work hard is a wrong narrative that need to stop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by syjaye(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
he don fail already grin
failure on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
I wonder why he didn't use his hardwork to win the last world cup. This is evra another donkey looking for relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by wildkat: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:
Regardless, he's still a G.O.A.T 💯

Several players has always been compared to LM10 & will still be compared, even if he retires today.

Pele, Maradona, Ronaldinho, CR7...

Success is never compared to failure, but another great success. 👌

There’s no brand like LM10... stop deceiving yourself. It’s only CR7 we know 😂

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

After watching Messi yesterday, Ladies and Gentlemen, the time of Messi is far gone.

The dude can’t play football again.

He should be signing his retirement letter by now.
really on livescores oloribu ni e, Match wey You no watch, still con cast yourself, you wey Your papa don lock inside, mumu dey find cheap likes.

Onishorire

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by FLYFIRE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
So where does Evra himself fall, talent or hard work.
ManU people 'think somehow'. I dont blame him, its the initiators of Ballon Dor that I blame that any of them compares Messi with Ronaldo
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by wildkat: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

After watching Messi yesterday, Ladies and Gentlemen, the time of Messi is far gone.

The dude can’t play football again.

He should be signing his retirement letter by now.

I knew Messi wouldn’t play till CR7’s age. Imagine he’s dying off at 35 while that’s he same age Ronaldo was storming Serie A. And at 38 he’s still banging hatricks

2 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by ty4real123: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
If messi doesn't work towards the talent, how would he have achieved everything he had? Talent without hardwork is useless. Lionel messi remains the goat,8th ballon d'or loading.

2 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Landowner101(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

I knew Messi wouldn’t play till CR7’s age. Imagine he’s dying off at 35 while that’s he same age Ronaldo was storming Serie A. And at 38 he’s still banging hatricks
Messi won the highest trophy at the age of 35, something CR7 can't do, and may never do in life.

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by ArsenWinner: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
BAZ001:
Just like saying if Obi can rig election, he would be president elect like Tinubu grin

World Cup was rigged for Messi…
Since he got back to psg he has been an ordinary player. Both leg against Bayern no goal from supposedly world best.

Even though Evra is baised

Has Ronaldo done better than Messi after leaving Madrid
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by boladale123: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
People lov[b][/b][/sup][sup][/sup][sup]

People really love underscoring great successes.
I am sure a year with Messi will change your perspective.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Cantonese: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why did Evra not work hard enough to earn a ballon d'or? His own life dey forbid am?

Anyway, he proved that Messi is better than Ronaldo by his comment.

Abeg na envy dey kill am where Messi dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

how many you get
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by wildkat: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
TheBlessedMAN:
So we should go and fry stone or what? Nonsense comment. Who cares if you chose Lukaku over Messi, we don't care. Cos we already have a world cup... the biggest trophy football has to offer.

Let your penaldo smell final or even score a knockout goal, then we can consider him to be second behind Messi. But for now, it's Messi or Lionel

Yeye boys... I thought u guys once said the World Cup isn’t important? Because Messi won it and it’s now important 😂
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Ykc2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why didn't Evra work hard like his team mate ronaldo to win even one world footballer of the year,Messi started winning trophies from under 20 world cup to Olympic gold to senior world cup where was evra and ronaldo then ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA Refuses To Back Messi Or Chitalu For Goal Record / Nigeria Vs Argentina: See The Previous Games Argentina Defeated Nigeria / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.