Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic (21666 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by tishbite42: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:

You watched a declined Messi...

Visit YouTube watch him at his younger days of 12-28 years. Then you would see the talent.
I watched him
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by goslowgoslow(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
toprealman:
So please why has Ronaldo not won more of this same award.....at least the Evra 15 benchmark?
Narcissist everywhere!
Exactly my question.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by goslowgoslow(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
SUNNINO:
Evra why disturbing yourself? Despite that Messi is more successful than Ronaldo. Why should I kill myself labouring where my heavenly father has given all I need to excel. Messi no be anybody mate.
Don't mind the mumu Evra!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Mrpojj(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
I have been saying this like forever.

2 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Judolisco(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
dapsoneh:
You are very correct
He is a born genius but Ronaldo earned his success with his extra hard work.
If he could put up to close to Rinaldo's work ethics, he will have 15 Balon d'or
rubbish... So Messi doesn't work hard? Because he doesn't upload videos of his abs and training routine and also talks less?.. Something dey do una
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Judolisco(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
How is Ronaldo more hardworking? Messi dribbles more, scores, assists.... Ronaldo jst stays in d box and nods or tap in... 90 % of Ronaldo's goals are tap ins...so evra is sick
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by dapsoneh: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Judolisco:
rubbish... So Messi doesn't work hard? Because he doesn't upload videos of his abs and training routine and also talks less?.. Something dey do una
he no dey work hard grin grin Penaldo na workaholic

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

I can never forget what Arsene Wenger said about him that year...''He is the Best player in the world By A Distance''!

I will never forget it!

No football in history is better than Lionel Messi. You have the right to compare, so go ahead, keep comparing!

Evra n other Man United players are a bunch of Hypocrites.

If you measure success by hard work then bricklayers and construction workers should be d most successful.

Hardwork is different from hard work/labour.

Learn basic English Language before disgracing your lineage on the cyber space. kiss
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zudozz: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:

Hardwork is different from hard work/labour.

Learn basic English Language before disgracing your lineage on the cyber space. kiss

You know the difference between hardwork and hard work and that is why you are disgracing ur wretched parents n the community that contributed money to send u to d glorified secondary school u went to.

You know how to write English n you are still poor!

Ps. live n die in ur cyberspace, Mr. Cyberspace!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

You know the difference between hardwork and hard work and that is why you are disgracing ur wretched parents n the community that contributed money to send u to d glorified secondary school u went to.

You know how to write English n you are still poor!

Ps. live n die in ur cyberspace, Mr. Cyberspace!

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

Wow! shocked

Good to know that your lineage will remain wretched till the end of time.

Congratulations 👏 to the your unfortunate life your unfortunate parents gave to you.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by OJEEMAH(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
ThierryJay:

Dont mind Evra. I'm sure he's still having nightmares over how Messi destroyed him to set up Villa's goal in the 2011 UCL final.

Most players that played with both players chose Messi. Even Evra by virtue of his current statement has somewhat acknowledged that Messi is greater than Pendu.
It’s funny how people under estimate Messi’s hard work and discipline.

What exactly is talent without hard work?

Neymar is more talented than Ronaldo. Where did his talent take him?

Evra is just a douche bag!

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zudozz: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO!

Wow! shocked

Good to know that your lineage will remain wretched till the end of time.

Congratulations 👏 to the your unfortunate life your unfortunate parents gave to you.

YOURS IS WRECHEDNESS AND CURSED.

Until u die, no member of ur family will be as rich n comfortable as me.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by BeanX(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spaxon:
Ronaldo is so hard working.
And he deserves the respect he gets.

He is not as talented and Rigged in as Messi.

So he's the Real GOAT
Just shut up there, what do you know? 😡
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

YOURS IS WRECHEDNESS AND CURSED.

Until u die, no member of ur family will be as rich n comfortable as me.

Your unfortunate parents that comes from a wretched lineage also transmitted wishing thinking to you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little wonder your lineage will never make headway in life. They'd fizzle out just like that.

Damn! shocked

BTW, get some Brighter Grammar booklet.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by toprealman: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Exactly my question.
Messi= 7 awards( still counting)
Ronaldo=5 awards (Yakare!)
Who should copy who here?
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zudozz: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:

Your unfortunate parents that comes from a wretched lineage also transmitted wishing thinking to you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little wonder your lineage will never make headway in life. They'd fizzle out just like that.

Damn! shocked

Your #200 data go soon finish. Mr. Grammar on empty stomach! grin
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by kkonsults: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
No one is perfect
You can’t have it all in life
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

Your #200 data go soon finish. Mr. Grammar on empty stomach! grin

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

Keep projecting your wretched reality to everyone.

What an inheritance. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zudozz: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn! shocked

Ur life struggle is too much!

I am even richer than every landlord in d slump where u were raised. Of course u still live with ur parents. That's if u even have parents.
U write like a fatherless Grammarian!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

Ur life struggle is too much!

I am even richer than every landlord in d slump where u were raised. Of course u still live with ur parents. That's if u even have parents.
U write like a fatherless Grammarian!

The wretchedness that killed your unfortunate parents will still kill you through your self-deception.

I've got no RIP to spare, orphan. kiss

Kid, get a Brighter Grammar booklet ASAP.

Wretchedly unfortunate boy. cheesy
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zudozz: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Karlifate:

The wretchedness that killed your unfortunate parents will still kill you through your self-deception.

I've got no RIP to spare, orphan. kiss

Kid, get a Brighter Grammar booklet ASAP.

Wretchedly unfortunate boy. cheesy

Imagine this one?

So na on top booklet u learn ur own English?

U no do GST abi GNS? grin

Abeg keep living ur gutter life.

I cant stoop this low again!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
zudozz:

Imagine this one?

So na on top booklet u learn ur own English?

U no do GST abi GNS? grin

Abeg keep living ur gutter life.

I cant stoop this low again!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lowlife claiming high class.
Very laughable. 😂😂

Wretched boy of a thousand fathers.

Run along.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Slimwhyt(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Then Ronaldo wouldn't have won any. grin
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Slimwhyt(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Messi, the best ever.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by DryMouth: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
blowjohn:

I agree.

But Maradona is still the king of ball control.

Just like Nas( nasty nas) is king of rap
I didn't watch maradona play bro..
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by reservd(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Talent didn't make Messi work less than any footballer on Earth!

Please, perish that baseless assumption!

Ronaldo works hard, so do Messi, Neymar, Kane, Rashford, and every other renown football player! Ronaldo is not the most hardworking player in the world of football!

Las las, all fingers will never be equal regardless of how hardworking you are... There will always be that edge, uniqueness or skill that will set one player apart from the other! This is the reality of life!... Coaching and team players also give players edge over their counterparts in most seasons.

This also applies in the world of business and careers...! Not every hardworking businessman succeeds the most.
The hard work I was referring to isn't in football matches, I was referring to efforts put into training sessions, personal training outside the normal training times which other players he worked with has testified to. That's just what I appreciate about him while he was at his peak
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by DryMouth: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
frankson1:

Since Pep won the Champion's league because of Messi, has Messi been able to win the title since he left Barca undecided

Messi was bought to deliver the Champion's league title for PSG but has failed in how many seasons now
How many seasons have Messi played outside barca?
This is his second season outside Barca.

Abeg just give the guy his glory
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by blowjohn(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:

I didn't watch maradona play bro..

YouTube bro
Youtube
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by frankson1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:

How many seasons have Messi played outside barca?
This is his second season outside Barca.

Abeg just give the guy his glory

His second season and second back-back knock out in the UEFA competition undecided
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by babajero(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
dapsoneh:
You are very correct
He is a born genius but Ronaldo earned his success with his extra hard work.
If he could put up to close to Rinaldo's work ethics, he will have 15 Balon d'or
So why haven't ronaldo won 10 balon d'ors already. Whether you guys like it or not every other players that have ever played the game will always be compared to Messi.

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by babajero(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spaxon:
Ronaldo is so hard working.
And he deserves the respect he gets.

He is not as talented and Rigged in as Messi.

So he's the Real GOAT
Messi is the god of football, every other person look up to him. He is always humble and gives praise to God after every goal.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by drsibz66(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
pho:
So Messi doesn't work hard he just sleep wake up go to match day and play and win MOTM on most occasion. We should stop this narrative that Ronaldo work hard. Please ALL FOOTBALLERS WORK HARD its not only CR7. It just that you cannot give beyond what you don't have.

Why CR7 with is work hard couldn't win the Ballon d'or 15 times or even win reach 7 that Messi has won?
Its obvious your preference is CR7. But we all know who the real GOAT is. Messi is still playing at the highest level and I respect him and CR7 for the consistency they have shown but to say only CR7 work hard is a wrong narrative that need to stop

It's really funny, abeg Which special or different work ethics Ronaldo get?. All footballers work hard . Does messi skip training. Infact, I think messi has a greater work ethic when you consider is deficiency. This was someone who had a growth issue and too small for age problem but still rose above all to become the best ever football player.many would have given up when faced with such deficiency earlier in life. Messi was disadvantaged from birth , and the fact that he still became the best shows his own determination and work ethic as a footballer. No body can tell me it didn't take alot of hardwork and determination to rise above those disadvantages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emenike's Retirement Was A Shock To Me - Oliseh / Tokyo2020: Tobiloba Amusan Narrowly Misses On Podium Position, Finishes 4th / Mario Mandzukic Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.