Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic (21698 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by toprealman: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
So please why has Ronaldo not won more of this same award.....at least the Evra 15 benchmark?
Narcissist everywhere!
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cjudy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
really on livescores oloribu ni e, Match wey You no watch, still con cast yourself, you wey Your papa don lock inside, mumu dey find cheap likes.

Onishorire
Nawa, Bros I no be Buhari wey put you for frustration. Did I insult you? Why are you such bitter? Jesus Christ, is this the way your parent brought you up? Moreover, my last born can feed your entire generation not to talk of me.

You’re poor and sinking poor. Send me your account make I send you some money to wear dirty pant and go to Baba ijebu to gamble.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by AZControversial(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Risingblue008:
But

This Messi too good shaaa
I happy to see Messi play for my regime

And I'm going to preach about Messi to my upcoming
Children and
Grand children

Merciless Messi
Football alien

grin grin grin
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Truthshscrazy: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Interestung
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by wildkat: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Landowner101:

Messi won the highest trophy at the age of 35, something CR7 can't do, and may never do in life.

FIFA rigged the highest trophy for Messi at 35

Mbappe won the highest trophy at the age of 18 something Messi could NEVER do in life.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by zinaunreal(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
cliqtips:

Lol..

What do you mean by "rigged in" as Messi ?

I guess you're Ronaldo fan not a football fan.
There are difference between the two.

And there should not be comparison between Ronaldo and Messi, it is CLEAR.

That debate ended after the world cup.

Messi and apc 5 and 6
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Karlifate: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

There’s no brand like LM10... stop deceiving yourself. It’s only CR7 we know 😂

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Farmguy19: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.
farmsata60: The site is doing well .com.

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by BAZ001: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
ArsenWinner:

Has Ronaldo done better than Messi after leaving Madrid

Yes ofcos, he helped Juventus to win league but not champions league.
Since Messi left Barcelona has he won champions league with psg ?
Psg is better off than when Messi joined
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by bewla(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
teemanbastos:
angry
Messi equally works hard, dude is damn good.
Evra hasn't played alongside Messi so he can't make a fair comparison in this case.
He simply loves Ronaldo more.

Not necessary with but he has play against both so he nos what he say
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by boborosky(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:
smiley

After watching Messi yesterday, Ladies and Gentlemen, the time of Messi is far gone.

The dude can’t play football again.

He should be signing his retirement letter by now.

That was what you said before the world cup....

This PSG team sucks....For Messi, football is about passion not going to the gym.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:

Nawa, Bros I no be Buhari wey put you for frustration. Did I insult you? Why are you such bitter? Jesus Christ, is this the way your parent brought you up? Moreover, my last born can feed your entire generation not to talk of me.

You’re poor and sinking poor. Send me your account make I send you some money to wear dirty pant and go to Baba ijebu to gamble.
Ori e buru You have no clue who I am, at least I can afford to watch the match in the comfort of my own, na poor ppl dey first broke shame. You can only broke shame broke assss folks like you. I fit adopt your miserable father and mother, plus your malnourished siblings and feed y'all. Son of nobody, you don chop this afternoon Ogun kee your poor papa.

Weyreh you live in Asaba, Lmao I think say na better person dey reply me sef. Asaba 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fuuuuuck off my mention if you no wan make Ogun kee you.a

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Niceiroko: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Is it not working
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
boborosky:

That was what you said before the world cup....

This PSG team sucks....For Messi, football is about passion not going to the gym.
You dey mind the retard, he claimed he watch the match yet he's blaming Messi for psg woes, weyreh cast himself, it was obvious he watch on livescores, even if he watch highlights sef he go know say psg problem pass messi
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by HellVictorinho7: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
dapsoneh:
You are very correct
He is a born genius but Ronaldo earned his success with his extra hard work.
If he could put up to close to Rinaldo's work ethics, he will have 15 Balon d'or
nonsense
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by boborosky(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

FIFA rigged the highest trophy for Messi at 35

Mbappe won the highest trophy at the age of 18 something Messi could NEVER do in life.

Have you asked yourself why CR7 doesn't have a world cup knockout goal... Dude hasn't even been to the finals before...
Oh lest I forget, they rigged the assist against Netherland and Croatia.
They rigged the penalty shootout in the final by telling French players to miss their shots...
Oh! They also rigged the goal against Mexico...

2 Likes

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by tishbite42: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:
I swear that Messi guy is a genius..
What baffles me is not even his stats. It's the way he plays the game. He makes everyone else look like a learner.

I remember when he wanted to kill Koulibaly at Napoli. Fifa would have not let him played football at all because he is a cheat code. Pep won the champions league because of him and since pep wasn't able to find another player as good as Messi he hasn't been able to win it again.
The Messi I watched yesterday abi another one?!
Cheat code ke, exam malpractice ni
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by tishbite42: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
boborosky:

Have you asked yourself why CR7 doesn't have a world cup knockout goal... Dude hasn't even been to the semi finals before...
Maybe you weren't born then
I give you a pass
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by HellVictorinho7: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Christane:
To me both have talent and work hard to be great in life ... Ronaldo may stay far longer than Messi in the gym ...but dat does not mean Messi is not also hard working...

Talent is never enough ...if u ain't hard-working u re going no where in life
may ur children never regret being ur children
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cjudy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
Ori e buru You have no clue who I am, at least I can afford to watch the match in the comfort of my own, na poor ppl dey first broke shame. You can only broke shame broke assss folks like you. I fit adopt your miserable father and mother, plus your malnourished siblings and feed y'all. Son of nobody, you don chop this afternoon Ogun kee your poor papa.

Weyreh you live in Asaba, Lmao I think say na better person dey reply me sef. Asaba 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fuuuuuck off my mention if you no wan make Ogun kee you.a

Asaba is better than that your useless place. Like I said, my last born can feed your useless and stupid parents that failed to give you home training.

You be fool, very useless human.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:

Asaba is better than that your useless place. Like I said, my last born can feed your useless and stupid parents that failed to give you home training.

You be fool, very useless human.
lol, see this nonentity, leave your village first and come to the city. Youre still a kid with no responsibility, when you grow up you'll know better, till then thunder faya you Asaba boy 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cjudy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
lol, see this nonentity, leave your village first and come to the city. Youre still a kid with no responsibility, when you grow up you'll know better, till then thunder faya you Asaba boy 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

See person wey wan drag with me. Your over 2.5 don enter so? Gambler. Hope you don win million today? Better send account make I give you money to play bet9ja
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by boborosky(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Maybe you weren't born then
I give you a pass

True.. but nigga had no significant contribution.. just 1 penalty goal... He was not a significant part of that team... Messi on the hand has won 2 world cup golden balls... Won the trophy... has more goal contribution....
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
D way messi dribble dis guy in 2011 barca vs man u grin i can never forget it. it was too embarrassing for him grin

1 Like

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Jackbaur88: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
These guys are just Jealousy of Messi Seriously. How will you say someone who has been there for almost 20 years doing wonders doesn't work hard?
Messi is a combination of talent, hard work and humility.
There are many foot ballers who had talents and never reach their true potentials because of character and attitude. Talk of Mario Ballotelli, Paul Pogba and many others
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by youngblaq: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo fanboys are overflogging this working hard thing.

Does Evra think Messi will be as successful as he is if he doesn’t work harder than 90-95% of modern day footballers?

Messi is gifted so is Ronaldo and there’s no doubt Messi is more talented but saying Ronaldo works harder is the most ridiculous thing on planet earth.

Evra played with Ronaldo not Messi. It’s hard to deduce facts from one sided opinion.

I would like to hear from those that have the opportunity to play with both players.

There may even be players that work harder than both but nobody cares cos they are not successful.
Evra na donkey na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cjudy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
Werey don’t even no Asaba, he say Asaba na village. Lol. You be full time Mumu I swear, person wey Dey play bet9ja wan follow me drag. Chai I don suffer.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:

See person wey wan drag with me. Your over 2.5 don enter so? Gambler. Hope you don win million today? Better send account make I give you money to play bet9ja
Gambling, Crypto, anything that brings money I'm there, and I'm a multi millionaire, atleast I'm not selling stolen second hand phones on Asaba street like you, poverty-stricken bastard

Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by tishbite42: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
boborosky:

True.. but nigga had no significant contribution.. just 1 penalty goal... He was not a significant part of that team... Messi ont he hand hand has won 2 world cup golden balls...
If you agree that everything I said is true,h
how do you know he didn't contribute anything?!
Go to YouTube and watch the World Cup in Germany.
He was supposed to be awarded the Best Young Player of the Tournament but his altercation with Wayne Rooney denied him that.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by Almiron: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
cjudy:

Werey don’t even no Asaba, he say Asaba na village. Lol. You be full time Mumu I swear, person wey Dey play bet9ja wan follow me drag. Chai I don suffer.
Asaba 😂🤣 , leave your village and come to the city. Plenty Asaba boys dey here.
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by HellVictorinho7: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic by cjudy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
Asaba 😂🤣 , leave your village and come to the city. Plenty Asaba boys dey here.
Asaba is better than your city Mumu bet9ja boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub / FIFA Refuses To Back Messi Or Chitalu For Goal Record / Nigeria Vs Argentina: See The Previous Games Argentina Defeated Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.