Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. (9803 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by johnjoel(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
tEsLim:

Those are the brand behind the church. People actually worship these couples. But since its a free world where people can practice any religion nothing you can do about the billboards. I think I may sponsor Ifa worshipers to make attractive adverts in the news papers, tv etc and start aggressive marketing. I guess the Christians will be provoked because they often preach against other religions especially calling Ifa/ogun followers idol worshipers even when that is what the Catholics literally do smiley Psychos!
do have a proves that catholics worships idol<<>>mind your word b4 fire gets you ablaze
Beline:

I am so amaze at the rate where some people cannot keep to the topic of discussion and stop exposing their ignorant, how are Catholics idols worshipers? can you explain?
don't mind him but pray for him so that his eyes can open and see the light
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by blackpanda: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is why i never go to church, To me all churches have either simply lost their way or are total hypocrites!
I dont believe in any religion, and i find real happiness in knowing that i can worship my "God" within my heart by reflecting peace, love and understanding to my fellow beings.
I only pity the millions of nigerians who flock to church mon-sun, in search of "salvation" but unwittingly simply only being stifled off their hard earned money and treated as paupers, Imagine a so called "man of God" owning 4 private jets! utterly ridiculous! How many jets did Jesus Christ have? Yet his message reached the far ends of the earth!
For me, God is in my heart. Every other thing na rubbish!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by executinal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
Just subcribing
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by easyglo(f): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
We shouldnt jst blame d pstrs alone, sme christians should b blame 2 because they ve raisd papa's nd mama's abve God. D most anoyn path is d fact dat a wife or husbnd 2 a pst automaticaly becoms a pst wit or witout Gods call. Such shame.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by easyglo(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is why i never go to church, To me all churches have either simply lost their way or are total hypocrites!
I dont believe in any religion, and i find real happiness in knowing that i can worship my "God" within my heart by reflecting peace, love and understanding to my fellow beings.
I only pity the millions of nigerians who flock to church mon-sun, in search of "salvation" but unwittingly simply only being stifled off their hard earned money and treated as paupers, Imagine a so called "man of God" owning 4 private jets! utterly ridiculous! How many jets did Jesus Christ have? Yet his message reached the far ends of the earth!

Dont decieve urself, there is nonthin like worshipn God witin ur heart. If u even believe in Jesus at all,u ll nt 4sake d gatherin of d saint nor use d word "ALL CHURCHES". Jesus 4saw dat a time like dis ll cme dat was y he wornd beliver against false prophet. So if u re spiritualy dead nd can nt desan btw spirits, pls dnt generalise. Peace 2 u.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by mikeapollo: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is one of the reasons why I respect TB Joshua.
Despite the huge popularity of The Synagogue, he has no single signboard anywhere in Lagos.
It goes to show that when the anointing is truly there, God would make way for people who need your gift to get to you. You dont need any stupidd advert/marketing strategy as if you are doing a secular business. The anointing is like God's honey which attracts/pull those who genuinely seek God's gift in your life, not through postals/billboards.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by LoveKing(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
the op mirrors my thoughts actually.

were are the 'thou shalt not touch' christians to come and defend their pastors now?

The most worrisome is pastor chris, you should see how big his face and white suite in those billboards.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by Dele78: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
Let them keep advertising themselves in bill boards and other boards, they shall soon expire with there boards.
I saw one of them carrying baby in bill boards along the Lagos -Ibadan expressway and with an inscription 'daddy of million babies' which means he his the one giving babies out , thereby arrogating to himself glory he never worth! God will save our world from the invasion of men of satan disguising as men of God!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by dorox(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
:PWhat do you guys think of pastors that photoshop their image with a slight glow to appear as if their very being is full of anointing and radiates holy spirit.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by Kwanlo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
Seriously, d pastors and pastor mrs are not entirely to be blamed. Their ego and sinful stupidity is often upgraded by the so-called church members. No matter how much evil, wrong doing or controversy follows a particular pastor and his church, Nigerians will still flock there next sunday. Ah ah, which kain wahala b dis na!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by globexl: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Big thanks to PULPIT PIMS and their BLING BLING Theology, the MUMUFICATION of the primitive tribes of the Niger is complete. Nigerians have been gradually turned into stone-age zombies lost in the confusion of the 21st century life.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by globexl: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
pulpit pimps
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by Konjour(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
Its not just the billboards that gets moi irritated,but the fact that even most of the church's members would be compelled to have another

billboard of the Pastor couple in their house. The awkward moment when you walk into a low income earner's house and the first thing you

gaze upon is a life-size pictures of the Oyedepos(with 20 jet engines at their beck and call)grinning profusely back at you and you can't even

find a single crucifix in the entire house while all the items that are worthwhile in the house would have an insignia of the said Pastor

on it. embarassed THAT IS SOME PRETTY AWKWARD B.U.L.L.Poo.E!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by Jettage: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
It is the greatest acts of foolishness in our days, the annoying thing is while they both fight at home, they give people the impression that all things are fine on the Billboards, sometime i imagine that thier wives

are withches from dark Kingdom seeking relevance and cohearsing thier foolish husband while comparing themselves with other men

many of them serve not Jesus.

The Truth is, Salt does not need advertisment.

many things are advertised and imposed when the real worth is gone
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by poweredcom(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
Omo churh na Biig Business for Nigeria ooooo
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by kizito96(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
They advertize to entice their zombies who come to donate for them
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by N101: 2:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Most of the time the billboard pics are not complimentary lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by blackpanda: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2011
easyglo:

Dont decieve urself, there is nonthin like worshipn God witin your heart. If u even believe in Jesus at all,u ll nt 4sake d gatherin of d saint nor use d word "ALL CHURCHES". Jesus 4saw dat a time like dis ll cme dat was y he wornd beliver against false prophet. So if u re spiritualy dead nd can nt desan btw spirits, pls dnt generalise. Peace 2 u.

ur just a useless and ignorant religious bigot! U think knowing God is by going to church? Didnt ur bible warn that most pple who pretend to be followers of christ here on earth, will alas not merit the kingdom of God?
In any case its because of myopic and intolerant pple like u that naija is facing the religious crisis it has today.
I dont need to go to church to "purchase" my salvation or blessing, my church is in my heart. In the end all that matters is showing love to one another, and not comically sitting in a fabulously furnished building expecting some outrageous miracle, Peace!!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by YomiKaycee: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2011
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ya free! Must you rely on other people's interpretation of the Bible? Must you seek peace from a man that has no peace? Must you rely on someone else to tell you what to do? Must you worship a fellow human being that does practically everything you do? Must you believe what they tell you?
God created all men equally with mind, body, soul and brain. Cant you use yours? What are your sense organs for if you cant read and interprete the Bible for yourself?

Simply believe in yourself. God has deposited enormous power in every man if only he could accept, believe and use it.

Of course, we could listen to cousels from the wise ones, but counsels are never to be forced. Take such counsel, weigh it properly to decide if it's worth taking.

Enough said!
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by Jimbaz7(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
THE BIBLE HAS ALREADY FORETOLD THAT THINGS LIKE THESE WILL BE HAPPENING IN OUR DAYS. READ FOR YOURSELVES
1 TIMOTHY 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.
2 TIMOTHY 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.

PLEASE USE YOUR BIBLE TO DETERMINE WHICH RELIGION PRACTICE WHAT IS RIGHT AS THE BIBLE SAYS
1 JOHN 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

BE CAREFUL SATAN IS IN CONTROL OF THESE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD
JOB 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
1 JOHN 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1 CORINTHIAN 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
1 CORINTHIAN 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

JESUS CLEARLY STATED IN THE BIBLE THAT FEW ARE THE ONES THAT WILL BE SAVED
MATTHEW 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

THESE ARE THE ONES THAT JOIN THE RELIGION THAT ADOPT AN ACCEPTABLE WAY OF WORSHIP
[/b]EPHESUS 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
JOHN 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth

[b]WORSHIP BASED ON GOD'S WORD-THE TRUTH

JOHN 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by tEsLim(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
Wont idol worshiping according to your same bible be worshiping of IMAGES and CARVINGS? Dont catholics worship image of Jesus/Mary and their carvings?
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by adesqr(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
Another reason why I respect Pastor Bakare, he said God only called him and not his wife.
his wife is simply addressed as Mrs Bakare and not mummy, mama, or Pastor Mrs[quote][/quote]

lol
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by OLASODE2K: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
Wat i think these so called men of God is up to is just ensure that when they die, their spouses would just take over quite easily from them without the least resistance from their over ambitious junior pastors. It a way of indirectly introducing successor to the world. I fear for the day when most of these pastors would have died, 99% of churches would be under female pastors in gross disobedience to even the bible itself.
Re: Pastor And Pastor Mrs Billboard All Over. by LoveKing(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
But todays church is business inclusive right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.