Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains (3202 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
You have got to give it to Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour GRV ; came in and ruffled the establishment, then became frontrunner to win next week's Governorship elections in Lagos.

"We are almost the ruling party" he said today.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:
You have got to give it to Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour GRV ; came in and ruffled the establishment, then became frontrunner to win next week's Governorship elections in Lagos.

Where was the breakfast meeting held, I am suspecting Eko Hotel. Please picture evidence.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Where was a he breakfast meeting held, I am suspecting Eko Hotel?, Please picture evidence.

You be Mûmu

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

You be Mûmu
Obidients wan rule Lagos by deceit & force? grin Mumurists.

INEC has only postponed your wailing by 1 week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Obidients wan rule Lagos by deceit & force grin? Mumurists.

Ogbeni go and wash your dirty boxers

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Helgreenluv(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

So so go & wash your boxers every time, is that the only reply ou have this Oblivious Obidunce, You be laundry man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
So so go & wash your boxers every time, You be laundry man?

Mumurudeen your boxers dey ooze here.😷

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Metaphor44(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
The emergence of a great leader.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Mumurudeen your boxers dey ooze here.😷

You must be a professional house boy or laundry man? grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You must be a professional house boy or laundry man? grin.

Even if I am a laundry man, which is a dignifed job. I can't even wash your dirty boxers with a washing machine.

Make you no spoil my machine.

Smelly Elédé

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by christistruth01: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Bulleye(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Why is he omitting the Chinedu in his name? He should please answer the question because Tinubu never removed Ahmed in his name because he wanted to contest presidential election.

I think Chinedu is having breakfast with his Ipob family and Ipob sympathizers. Lagos State must be at alert. Our hard worn peace will evaporate should Chinedu, an Ipob member, become Lagos State governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bulleye:

Why is he omitting the Chinedu in his name? He should please answer the question because Tinubu never removed Ahmed in his name because he wanted to contest presidential election.

I think Chinedu is having breakfast with his Ipob family and Ipob sympathizers. Lagos State must be at alert. Our hard worn peace will evaporate should Chinedu, an Ipob member, become Lagos State governor.

Look at this immigrant from Ekiti state talking about Lagos. If I request for your birth certificate, I won't be shocked to see your muddy enclave boldly inscribed on it as Local Government of Origin.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate😆😆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by HNICEARTH: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
I see you Tanko. You've done a great job during this electioneering period. Always focused and determined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Putindbutt: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chinedu, you're going nowhere, ask Obi, he took more photos than you, yet he came third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Kingsmeal: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Bulleye(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Look at this immigrant from Ekiti state talking about Lagos. If I request for your birth certificate, I won't be shocked to see your muddy enclave boldly inscribed on it as Local Government of Origin.

Shameless Ipob captive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Omoawoke: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry

Lagos the most progressive state in Nigeria
Some people come from somewhere saying they want to come and liberate Lagos
I think we all agree some people need more liberation from Monday sit at home
They said we have agberos, while unknown gunmen has turned that side to one of the most terrorized places in Africa
Of all candidates to pick, na Ipob dem go pick hiding under the cover of obidient movement
Obi we know, please who is Chinedu??

I know they will pounce on me and start cursing, na their trade mark be that. Character defamation, fake news manufacturer and propaganda.
The only reason they want Sanwo olu out is not competency but sentiments.
If anybody tell u vote GRV, just tell the person to hold his head still and grab a ruler first to confirm something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Omoawoke: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:

I need to measure your head with ruler

Flatinnos should leave Lagos and go and rescue Anambra
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by excanny: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Putindbutt:
Chinedu, you're going nowhere, ask Obi, he took more photos than you, yet he came third.

You a fugitive from Ekiti telling a true Lagosian he can't be governor in a state his forefathers helped establish when yours were chasing lizards in Ekiti. Lol.

Calling him Chinedu because his mother is Igbo. When did it become a crime to have an Igbo mother?

Tribalism will soon swallow you and your kinds.

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by kollinz1234(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
The worst part of all these is that Tinubu will not help San wolu, because Tinubu is finding it difficult holding a stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by obi4eze(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin

The next Governor of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by sammysmiles(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

The next Governor of Lagos
I hope he will be able to win!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Felabrity: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Majority of these Obidients candidate have never held any political position before

Fresh air

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
God bless Peter Gregory OBI for bringing a fresh breath in the political atmosphere of Nigeria.

Ellu Pee takeover!

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by nnamdi640: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Na your papa get Lagos. See foolishness of the highest level

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by Omoawoke: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Na your papa get Lagos. See foolishness of the highest level
Yes, my ancestors own Lagos and it is for us and we will pass it down to our generations. I didn’t come to Anambra or Abia to drag with u
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by BossGerald: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go and rescue your yewa from the ex convict Abiodun
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains by steeltrust: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Yes, my ancestors own Lagos and it is for us and we will pass it down to our generations. I didn’t come to Anambra or Abia to drag with u
Ogbeni abeg shift

Who be this one

Awon noise makers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Sends Strong Message To Rhodes-vivour, Jandor After Election Victory / 23 People Die As Robbers Chase Luxury Bus To Accident / Senate Orders Yaradua To Sack Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.