Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) (28546 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Holds Breakfast In Lagos With OBidents & LP Chieftains / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:18am On Mar 06
HE Peter Obi paid a courtesy call to the EU Ambassador to Nigeria, Samuela Isopi at the EU Premises in Abuja.

Credit: Miss Pearls

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 9:19am On Mar 06
The pain will be too much for our noise neighbors 🀣.

Just watch out

304 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:22am On Mar 06
The People's President kiss

Sane Nigerians and lovers of good things in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ are solidly with you. You will surely see a New Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬!

325 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Cindypresh(f): 9:22am On Mar 06
Ladies and gentlemen, behold the nightmare of every agbado thugs.

When the name obi is mentioned, their evil heart skips, their kidneys malfunctions and their brains keep spiralling aimlessly.

Watch them convulse on this very beautiful threadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

329 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by brain54(m): 9:24am On Mar 06
Ajala the travellers...

Gallivanter!

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by WhiteWood: 9:26am On Mar 06
Non be me talkam oo , na even the terrorist himself talkam

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by MrProlific95: 9:31am On Mar 06
Na so

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Malroux: 9:39am On Mar 06
Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. He is a rare breed.

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Watianoengineer(m): 9:43am On Mar 06
Make Obidients pity this man and donate money for him to buy clothes. How can you be wearing one cloth everyday and want to be Nigerian president? It's really Shameful indeed. Only God knows if he even bath at all.

I don't regret voting for President Tinubu over this man.

39 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Frigga13: 9:46am On Mar 06
E pain dem grin

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by EyeCumInPiece: 9:48am On Mar 06
Tinubu is a Curse and a Plague upon Nigeria. πŸ˜‚

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by hedeybody: 9:48am On Mar 06
T
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Walai(m): 9:48am On Mar 06
My President!!!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Arobaga: 9:48am On Mar 06
The president I voted for

Before inec swapped him with this microphone licking artifact

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by slaawomirr: 9:48am On Mar 06
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 9:48am On Mar 06
Watch how they attack him now

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by copyrites: 9:48am On Mar 06
Agbado miscre ants won't like this.

They wish Peter Obi can steal 1% of the money stolen by the thieves they celebrate daily so they can use it against him. But till date, not even one person from their camp, can point to just 1.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Obyangel: 9:48am On Mar 06
Obi remain the real deal. I strongly believe that new Nigeria is very much POssible.

God bless Nigerians, please somebody with a heart of gold should bless me with small something biko

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Dididrumz(m): 9:49am On Mar 06
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:49am On Mar 06
Mtn man no space available for you in Aso Rock

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Mar 06
Let me chill, and wait for the 'PitObi will never be President' mob to show up with their predictably obtuse comments...! tongue

OOPS! This one already showed up before I finished commenting...! cheesy grin

Watianoengineer:
Make Obidients pity this man and donate money for him to buy clothes. How can you be wearing one cloth everyday and want to be Nigerian president? It's really Shameful indeed. Only God knows if he even bath at all.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by Dangrace01: 9:50am On Mar 06
Okwu
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:50am On Mar 06
olodo
Blaze14k:
What how they attack him now
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by happney65: 9:50am On Mar 06
Some people's blood pressure would have gone over the roof now.

grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 9:50am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

the joke is on you my guy!! If it were during the slave trade, Peter Obi would have bought you and your entire clan!!!

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by JChris01: 9:51am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

Seems you are deeply ignorant.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by money121(m): 9:51am On Mar 06
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by AllahOfBlood: 9:51am On Mar 06
cheesy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

my amiable president you are doing well sir

Peter the Rock

may the almighty God bless u sir

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) by sukar886: 9:52am On Mar 06
This is the real Nigeria presdo, others the learn work, still the borrow food from ukrain

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.