Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 (5886 Views)

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) / PO Got Served On Twitter / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by seaenergy: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tofax:
INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes in Entire Bauchi LGA, But Recount of One Ward in the LGA Using IReV Gives LP 5,065 Votes

"So I saw this result about Bauchi Local Government, I was curious and I engaged our friendly IREV, in Birshi/Miri Ward of 126 PU

Below is the results I got.

APC = 5,213/26%
LP = 5,065/25%
PDP = 7,184/36%

So many people will go to jail, our professors and doctors doctoring and manufacturing results.."

You can go to INEC IReV portal and confirm the results yourself, it is open to the general public.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/pfbid0t6y3o38nibqZfeMXAJadpBSFsQAD1hM4hmCbfgwVejNMVQkAPzoZxbfGWBUsS

B6Sl/?sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=LROouL

Go to jail in which country?

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by heniford2: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is fucking bad

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Emir8: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is bad

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by maxist2020(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
The problem we have in Nigeria is laziness, some people are shouting fake doctored etc why not use 10mb out of the data your are using to argue and go to IREV and check things for yourself.
Mind you the result on the IREV was was uploaded by INEC themselves stamped and signed, the worst mistake APC made is that they concentrate their rigging and changing of result at the local government collation center forgetting that as long as there has been an attempt by the PO to upload the result it must it will upload.

I personally check Obi Akpo local government yesterday where they gave LP 3000 votes I discovered that in 20 polling units in one ward that has about 62 polling units LP scored more than 4000 votes and throughout my check I didn't come across any polling unit that APC won to be frank LP will have 400+ pooling unit why APC will have like 7 vote in a polling unit.

Tinubu asked wike for only 25% but he went ahead to change all the result in favour of APC which he didn't do smartly, I am very much convinced that the RIVER state vote will put Tinubu in trouble.

So for those idiots here arguing you can go to IREV which is INEC portal and view the result there yourself uploaded by INEC not LP or PDP.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by 00FFT00(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
iRev doesn't take into account results that Inec returning officers have to cancel for various reasons like over voting, violence, non use of Bvas for accreditation and other infractions. So relax, Tinubu's victory is assured. No boy with female voice can steal his victory from him.

Lienus!

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by alasane: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tofax:
INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes in Entire Bauchi LGA, But Recount of One Ward in the LGA Using IReV Gives LP 5,065 Votes

"So I saw this result about Bauchi Local Government, I was curious and I engaged our friendly IREV, in Birshi/Miri Ward of 126 PU

APC = 5,213/26%
LP = 5,065/25%
PDP = 7,184/36%

So many people will go to jail, our professors and doctors doctoring and manufacturing results.."

You can go to INEC IReV portal and confirm the results yourself, it is open to the general public.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/pfbid0t6y3o38nibqZfeMXAJadpBSFsQAD1hM4hmCbfgwVejNMVQkAPzoZxbfGWBUsSB6Sl/?sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=LROouL

The SE voters locked out all the presidential candidates except their own Peter Obi. Apart from him no candidate got 25% there. Think well.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by kozmokaz(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Shut up. Ewu Gambia na so una go dey carry fake news upandan

Shey arms you check am see say na truth

Na u come be the ewu like this
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Brendaniel: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
iRev doesn't take into account results that Inec returning officers have to cancel for various reasons like over voting, violence, non use of Bvas for accreditation and other infractions. So relax, Tinubu's victory is assured. No boy with female voice can steal his victory from him.

Even if you put cancelation of results, what about the total number of votes, the one on irev is far lesser than the one INEC declared, so how can you say INEC canceled votes and the votes are still far more than irev that did not cancel, look at margin now, INEC's version is over 32,000 while irev is around 17,000 ,

When I tell you guys Tinubu just wrote results and gave INEC to declare you guys think we are just making it up....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Brendaniel: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
alasane:

The SE voters locked out all the presidential candidates except their own Peter Obi. Apart from him no candidate got 25% there. Think well.

If you think what INEC gave Peter Obi in the south east is correct, you are still wrong, he got way more than that plus voter suppression from other party governors, the people voted 99 percent for Peter Obi, I can confidently tell you that...

6 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why not go to the portal? Are you scared that it'd be true?
Helgreenluv:
Shut up. Ewu Gambia na so una go dey carry fake news upandan

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by perez100: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
All I know is that Labour Party has clear evidence to reclaim their mandate. Even a mad man knows that Peter Obi won the election. The Judge will have no option than to maintain his reputation because of his name and the future of his children.

A judge already is rich and how many years left for him to answer the home call to eternity that will make him soil his reputation because of devilish APC and a desperate Tinubu that believes in criminality and drug?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by SmartPolician: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Macelliot:
THE PROPHESY.

* Tinubu will buy the system.
* The system(INEC) will declare Tinubu winner.
* Obi will cry.
* Obi Will go to Court.
* TInubu will be arrested before swearing-in.
* Interim President will rule Nigeria. From May 29th.
* Court will declared OBi the rightful winner.

Una no dey tire? undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Helgreenluv(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dafresh:

Ewu Somalia have you checked it APC ndi oshi
Atulu. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by obi4eze(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Dafresh: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Atulu. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi
Ogi nwa na choro oganiru ndi Igbo ka Akitikpa ga agba gbu Amadioha meche gi iké
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by mokset123: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
IREV takes it into cognizance, I checked some polling unit where there were disruption in the presidential election and a different form was upload to indicate such on IREV.
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by manmade(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
the cancellation you're talking about ate only obi's votes,it didn't touch that of the tinubu right? Just dey play dey go.

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Criminality will not stand
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tofax:

APC = 5,213/26%
LP = 5,065/25%
PDP = 7,184/36%

You can go to INEC IReV portal and confirm the results yourself, it is open to the general

You are just a liar. Below is the final result for Bauchi LGA:

Bauchii

APC 44,924

PDP 70,574

LP 7041

NNPP 3928

So, how did INEC gave LP 185? How’s 7041 the same as 185?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Rickmann: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Macelliot:
THE PROPHESY.

* Obi will cry.
* Obi Will go to Court.

I pray so.
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:

This your assertion doesn't support the results tabulated from irev. Does cancellation increase APC and PDP results on irev and reduces LP results?

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by cybriz82(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Macelliot:
THE PROPHESY.

* Obi will cry.
* Obi Will go to Court.

Which mumu stupid prophesy so cus u watch news today when that man said all this...e d become ur own prophecy...yeye dey smell...video wey wash this morning....
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by colestephan86: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Macelliot:
THE PROPHESY.

* Obi will cry.
* Obi Will go to Court.

From an obi supporter.
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Saintinoo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Roboto11:
So you believe LP got 5k votes in a local government in Bauchi?

grin

And what is special about Bauchi Local government that Obi cannot get 5k votes, you guys should try and leave the southwest, travel so that you will learn.

Bauchi Local government is the central local govt in Bauchi state, do you know the number of Southerners in only Bayan gari, Igbo Quarters, Ran road, Yelwa, Sabon kaura and Zaranda all in Bauchi local government?

These people voted massively for Obi, but INEC was announcing only 185, the person that rigged this election truely didn't do Tinubu well, so many mistakes.

Watch Obi campaign in Bauchi again, that stadium in close to Bayan gari, 95 percent Igbo area, and you give them 185 votes?

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Grgt0n: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Politics
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Saintinoo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

The rubbish this people push to Nairaland. Maybe he thinks Bauchi is Ebonyi grin

Do you even know Bauchi local govt? i doubt you do, if not, you will give Obi more than 5k vote in Bauchi local govt.
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Roboto11: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

And what is special about Bauchi Local government that Obi cannot get 5k votes, you guys should try and leave the southwest, travel so that you will learn.

Bauchi Local government is the central local govt in Bauchi state, do you know the number of Southerners in only Bayan gari, Igbo Quarters, Ran road, Yelwa, Sabon kaura and Zaranda all in Bauchi local government?

These people voted massively for Obi, but INEC was announcing only 185, the person that rigged this election truely didn't do Tinubu well, so many mistakes.

Watch Obi campaign in Bauchi again, that stadium in close to Bayan gari, 95 percent Igbo area, and you give them 185 votes?

Na only 185 Obi get.

Why can't you live with the truth?
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Minjim: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
You people have become with this Fake irev records again..
Where did you get it from, Nefertiti?

Anyway, subtract that from 2.4m and give Jagaban his balance

1 Like

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Minjim: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

How many votes did Tinubu get in Anambra ?
Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by Saintinoo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minjim:

How many votes did Tinubu get in Anambra ?
How many urchins live in Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
seunmsg:

You are just a liar. Below is the final result for Bauchi LGA:

Bauchii

APC 44,924

PDP 70,574

LP 7041

NNPP 3928

So, how did INEC gave LP 185? How’s 7041 the same as 185?
Even at that..
If LP got 5k votes in just one ward of Bauchi LGS out of 12wards, don't you think he will definitely hit @least 10k votes in same LGA..?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
More to come. . . . grin
I say: WE ARE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. / Is Fr.mbaka Prophesy Coming To Fulfillment In Union Bank? / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.