Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha (410 Views)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by ObidientOOseven: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
I have been keeping quiet over this South East rigged vote for obi talk , but it's has got up to my neck .
Do you people even know the east at all ?.
You people needs to travel around to understand things .
First Anambra voters that came out to vote for obi where more than 2millon people .
But Inec played a fast one on us .
All the units with large number of registered voters were defranchiesd .
Just like my pulling unit that has over #5k registered voters , Inec made sure they came around 12 pm without many of the material and Bvas password .( How inec allowed such number of registered voters in one unit is still a wonder ,while Dy were creating more units elsewhere)
In the end we didn't vote .
They told us voting will commence the next day , but we gathered again on Sunday about 4k people waited the whole Sunday and they never showed up again .
Same thing happened at St James Anglican Church awada Onitsha which has up to 5k voters , and they all turned out to vote Both Saturday and Sunday but Inec never showed up there .( While a unit nearby , by the nest street , which has less than 500 registered voters had inec in the hood before 7 am and finish before 2:30pm )
Same thing happened all over the state .
I know there and then that this is all they could do to stop obi , bring down his projected numbers .
If all who came out to vote actually voted and counted , Anambra was supposed to give obi 2millon vote .

As for those wondering why and how both apc and pdp couldn't get anything from South East and therefore it must be rigging in favour of obi .
Normally e suppose be
LP 2Million
Apc 0
PDP0

It's not rigging , down here we hate Apc with passion 2015 and 2019 when we voted people we adopted from other region should help you all to see how it suppose be when we are out for our own who is able, tested and competent for the job .
And plus the fact we also hate tinubu with passion down here and he is in apc .
Plus contesting on our own time .
Everything Tinubu stood for was and is still wrong in our eyes .
If not for Party agents he no suppose get 0 down here , he suppose get -10million from here .
The odds for APC to get 1 vote in Anambra is same as the odds for Putin to get 1 vote in the Whitehouse .
Besides the East has more number of literate voters .
And trust me anywhere you have literate voters , APC don't survive there .
It's funny how you all convinced yourself that anybody who is not voting out of tribal sentiment would vote for a man who is urinating on his clothes , i mean a Paul B .
How do we face Cameronians on social media after this .
Yes the east voted out of tribal sentiments .
But damn yes it's our turn , we saw the chance now and we came out to take it .
It's still good at the end , cuz this election has shown one fact , obi will be president one day .
And trust me , if there is no Tinubu on the ballot , obi will take the entire South West .
Personally i wish this election would be redone , cuz i have not casted my vote for obi and it's still paining me .
I have never voted before , it was because of obi that i went and even paid to get my PVC ( yes that how tough Nigeria is to us , we pay for everything )
Later paid again to get me and my siblings own at the LGA .
And Inec denyied me the chance to vote for my freedom from the government that i don't believe that love me .
My freedom from been governed by another Paul B .
And as i watch Inec went ahead anouncing results without caring about our cry , i understand why people who were normal citizens before can turn enemies of the state .
I so hate this thing called Nigeria right now .
This is wrong !

And if you think it's wrong results when Apc fail to get even 5% from the East , " you're so very wrong ".

- Voice from Onitsha

NB: I shall attach some pictures from my polling unit which was taken as we gathered and wait for Inec that early morning .

Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by tommy589(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
I like your honesty
Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by christistruth01: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by ObidientOOseven: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
The East doesn't vote and are of no electoral value talk ( which was why Atiku , was planning to use another vs before obi wise up )
Was because we never had one of our own who stood a chance on the Ballot .

Trust me had osibanjo been on the ballot , 1 he wouldn't have lost Lagos to labour
2 The voter town out in the SW would have been massive .
3 yorubas who didn't care about this election would have come out .

1 Like

Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by ObidientOOseven: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the first time in the history of the East that nobody played football on election day .
Asin nobody were seen at beer parlours .

Cuz just like every newly registered voter in the East , this is the first time we had reason to stand in the sun 🌞 or rain to vote .
Average igbo man's only interest is on what can give him money in the end .

Practically Because 2015 has thought us a bitter lesson.
If you fail to add your vote to count , the suffery is 8years .
And my people hate suffer , don't know about other region .
Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by ubest1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
If by mistake re-election happen APC/PDP will receive the biggest embarrassment of their life
Re: APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha by ObidientOOseven: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Let it be known that this hood Awada in Obosi layout Onitsha , was attacked by gunmen three days to election .
Leaving the police station razed down while officers were found dead .
Only those who escaped survived .

The people of Awada Onitsha believed it was done by Tinubu/APC and there agents , with the help of there structure of criminality .
So that our people will be afreid of coming out to vote , knowing fully well Onitsha has large voter population .

That picture up there is how my people fought back .
NB: let it be known that I'm not saying Bat was responsible for the gunmen's attacks in the East before elections .
I'm only saying that's how our people felt

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud / Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement / Breaking news!! Ekweremadu and wife found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.