Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote (48661 Views)

Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
OkodiDenzel:
When I remember Ambode water run away my eyes...ayeee ayeee water run away my eyes.

Ambode's crime was he tried to break free from Tinubu now Sanwo-Olu doesn't have that link to rely on

Kama is a bad bitch!
Ambode did nothing in Lagos to warrant 2nd term. If he did is work would have spoke for him and the masses would have defended him when Tinubu was coming for him jus the way Tinubu try to do with Fashola. The masses rose up and defended Fashola, Tinubu has no choice Dan to play save because Fashola was ready to defect to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Lagosians or you meant Igbos?

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Femisol(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sanwo Eko the Guyman governor

Nothing do your joor grin

You are immune to the PODATTI tsunami

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by benitwater(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
No shaking my Governor,
Your Victory is certain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Solocoin: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi has taught the real politics and everyone has received their lessons.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
I pity Sanwo Olu sha. He did well no doubt but when he was suppose to prove himself he was was playing God father loyalty kind of politics.

EndSARS come to mind,
the interview he was called for comes to mind,
Agberoism in Lagos comes to mind,
Tinubu the comes to mind

Vote for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour (GRV).

Anything to make Tinubu loose his stronghold and also end agberoism is Lagos State is welcomed.

Ellu P from top to bottom... To avoid mistake.

Lagosians shun tribalism and free yourselfs from the chains of Tinubu APC
Sanwoolu will rule for another 4 years while Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good solid 8 years

Take this to the bank

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by BigBashiru: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ndlistic:
Lagos State Governor Sanwo-Olu was filmed licking ice cream in the mall and conversing with citizens as he continues to canvass for votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqHDELzYo8

Peter Gregory Obi effect ! - God bless Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Sunkyboie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Igbo man will never rule out land.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by ChukwuObe: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Igbos can try but they will never get to elect anyone of their own in Lagos. They should wait till when a Yoruba man becomes a governor in Anambra or Enugu. By then we can talk about having an half Igbo in Yoruba land as a governor. You will all wake up from your slumber next week Saturday. You think those gullible Yoruba that voted Peter Obi last presidential election will not vote for Sanwo-Olu? Time will tell. Muslim muslim ticket sentiment will not work this time and those Pastors that are against APC at the Federal level know that Sanwo-Olu is also a Christian

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Corrected tongue

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
He is still licking ice cream when...

Lagosians have already chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

You and who chose Gbadebo?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Enemyofpeace: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
No wonder him no dey do pass one minute
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by OgbeniOja1: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
I liked him so much until he decided to follow his boss and not show up for debates. I hope he has learnt his lesson. I'm for LP now shaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by MatrixCircle: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by atobs4real(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
He is still licking ice cream when...

Lagosians have already chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
In your dream

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
SavageResponse:

You and who chose Gbadebo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by pocom16: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
OkodiDenzel:
When I remember Ambode water run away my eyes...ayeee ayeee water run away my eyes.

Ambode's crime was he tried to break free from Tinubu now Sanwo-Olu doesn't have that link to rely on

Kama is a bad bitch!

Sanwo olu is delivering more than Ambode in four years in terms of projects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Meandmycrew(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Okay we don hear

Ikeja Train, BRT Accident..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EyGrIGoNBQ
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
atobs4real:

In your dream

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by jibrilELsudan: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
HIM MATES DEY LICK KUKUNASE HIM NA ICE CREAM HIM DEY LICK

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by bigdammyj: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by gadgetarena: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
He may be hungry at that point in time so don't blame him

In case anyone is capable, I am looking for a job in Lagos ooo...

I do installation of Smart Fingerprint Door Locks, CCTV IP Cameras, Ring Video Doorbell,
Smart Home installations and also IT Expert in case you need my attention I can help.

For me the work now is German-German. If you wan dash me money no problem but
I need a job too, I don't want to be a liability to any one. Thank you!

0 8 0 2 3 9 2 0 1 1 7
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by harmargedon: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ndlistic:
Lagos State Governor Sanwo-Olu was filmed licking ice cream in the mall and conversing with citizens as he continues to canvass for votes.

not lick, eat.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pretender

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by riverbird: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
Coasting to victory

I like the man but ELLU P has possessed me grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by nnamdi640: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Baba don calm down. ThankGod for Labour party that is making politicians to come back to their senses. It is power to the people.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by ImoleNaija: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Dey dream.
Una go wake up soon.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Angelfrost(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
So, they should vote for him because he finally remembered to buy ice cream in a mall?!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by GodHimself: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the type of pressure that can make Nigeria great.

Imagine politicians under this type of pressure for 4 years… performance would skyrocket
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by sageb: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ndlistic:

An interesting election in a week time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by xevove2061: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Lagos presidential election real results really shake sanwolu and apc.
Before now sanwolu was so confindent of second term. E no send anybody.
Bros don humble.

Personally, I don't have a grieve with the person of sanwolu but the hold of tinubu by any means needs to be broken.

Lagos cannot attain its real potential with tinubu hold on Lagos. It is on a snail speed.
Lagos needs to accelerate and the menace of empowering thuggery needs to be tackled and crushed.

I think its now lagos will even reach its potential because tilumbu will leave local and play intl but still control what happens in local.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Ashirioluwa: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
So what’s new in this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.