Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote (48664 Views)

Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by UncommonLogic: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
May be Abia but definitely not my Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by JOemmy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
They have upgraded to ice cream no more roasted corn by the road side.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Lagos is an extension of Abia and that is why....

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by UncommonLogic: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagos is an extension of Abia and that is why....

Your mumuness must be inherited. Keep it up.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by wildkat: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
Coasting to victory

Mumu!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Arabk25: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
sammsimm:

GRV has lost the election already. Go and check the history, anyone igbos support in lagos always loose. Ask Ambode… They are evil no reasonable person or group associates with them.

So who is more tribalistic now fool
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Your mumuness must be inherited. Keep it up.

No mumuness here, if you cannot link the dots, sorry, do you know the meaning of Alaba? Meanwhile....

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by historic: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=121612797]You're not wise.
No godfatherism per say in Lagos because there are caucus of elders who advises and sometimes prescribe what to do.

That's not farfetch in Politics.

If you can think, who'll Obi be to him should he emerge? Is that not what you're calling godfatherism?

Use your head

You should be the one to use your head boy! Is it obi that put him there or the masses if he wins? That's what we are talking about. We don't want somebody who will take the instructions of one person somewhere to the detriment of the people he is supposed to be serving. Get that into your thick skull and be free from that slavery you have so much come to cherish
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Moh247: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=wildkat post=121614037]

Mumu![/quote

Your papa mumu
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by UncommonLogic: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

No mumuness here, if you cannot link the dots, sorry, do you know the meaning of Alaba? Meanwhile....

You will soon come back to sing and cry rigging after your IPOB packed candidate fails woefully
Bye.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Brendaniel: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

You will soon come back to sing and cry rigging after your IPOB packed candidate fails woefully
Bye.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by historic: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Your Lagos as in you live there or you are an indigene?... Cos most of us were born here but we can't really say we are indigenes cos we gave where we really come from. So be specific.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Bluntemperor: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bianca2:
Falacy

And so what?
So,you can't even have a personal space for your self ,as a governor?
OP, please,look for something better than chasing shadow!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Kasdat5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
eaglez:
I doubt this narrative big time though also agree with u as politicians could not be trusted. Looking at it vividly, GRV is still saying the real Lagosian should take back their Lagos and not people that claim to be one. I don't see him associating with APC if he wins, though calm and looking dope but wetin dey mind deep oooooo.

He looks like one whom wouldn't associate himself with APC , but speaking on past experiences with our people , they have little or no truth in their lips . Let's all see how it goes .
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by wazzub: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
dejavuh0007:
U don't "lick" ice cream, u "eat" ice cream. Same with oranges, mangoes, agbalumo and co.
You actually drink orange grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by samz77: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
I pity Sanwo Olu sha. He did well no doubt but when he was suppose to prove himself he was busy playing God father loyalty kind of politics.

EndSARS come to mind,
the interview he was called for comes to mind,
Agberoism in Lagos comes to mind,
Tinubu also comes to mind

Vote for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour (GRV).

Anything to make Tinubu loose his stronghold and also end agberoism in Lagos State is welcomed.

Ellu P from top to bottom... To avoid mistake.

Lagosians shun tribalism and free yourselfs from the chains of Tinubu's APC
. See Mr or Mrs fool talking trash. your eastern potopoto region dey in shambles.uno make mention of how leaders will accelerate your state to develop. who are these children of lost generations how many Yorubas have you seen meddling issues that has to do with the east. why are igbos so daft like this. igbos have so lost their sense of reasoning. These igbos are apes no wonder they have hairs all over their bodies including their women
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by UncommonLogic: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
historic:

Your Lagos as in you live there or you are an indigene?... Cos most of us were born here but we can't really say we are indigenes cos we gave where we really come from. So be specific.
My fore fathers are indigene of Lagos state hence im an original son of Lagos. Lagos affairs is of utmost importance to me.
We are going to make sure that Sanwoolu is re elected by all legal means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by sammsimm(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Arabk25:

So who is more tribalistic now fool

Your father be fool... omo ale jati jati
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by 7arrows: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
I pity Sanwo Olu sha. He did well no doubt but when he was suppose to prove himself he was busy playing God father loyalty kind of politics.

EndSARS come to mind,

Anything to make Tinubu loose his stronghold and also end agberoism in Lagos State is welcomed.

U guys on nairaland always speak my mind out thanks

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by 7arrows: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Lagos presidential election real results really shake sanwolu and apc.
Before now sanwolu was so confindent of second term. E no send anybody.
Bros don humble now.

Personally, I don't have a grieve with the person of sanwolu but the hold of tinubu by any means needs to be broken.

Lagos cannot attain its real potential with tinubu hold on Lagos. It is on a snail speed.
Lagos needs to accelerate and the menace of empowering thuggery needs to be tackled and crushed.

100% confirmed. People are tired of Tinubu. They didnt vote for him to be president. He forced his way there. Sanwo Olu u better advise urself and disconnect

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oboy, allow this man lick hin ice cream in peace na.

Which kain wahala be this nitori oloun!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Godspikin: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Danisaint112:

EndSARS come to mind,

Obi's court injunction to stop the state government from questioning him about his involvement in the SARS killings while he was governor of Anambra should also come to mind.

Everyone can see through you guys, we know your motives. You are only putting Chinedu forward to actualise your plans, you will all fail.

What is patriotic about the Obidient movement. A movement of brainwashed, illogical, religious and tribal bigots.

A movement built on pure lies and media propaganda.

Most of the youths who voted for Obi and who want to vote SanwoOlu out in Lagos, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
7arrows:

My pleasure. Obidients thinks/reason alike. We can clearly difference between good and evil (we are sensible) but the others, totally different.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
7arrows:

My pleasure. Obidients thinks/reason alike. We can clearly difference between good and evil (we are sensible) but the others, totally different (the opposite).
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
samz77:
. See Mr or Mrs fool talking trash. your eastern potopoto region dey in shambles.uno make mention of how leaders will accelerate your state to develop. who are these children of lost generations how many Yorubas have you seen meddling issues that has to do with the east. why are igbos so daft like this. igbos have so lost their sense of reasoning. These igbos are apes no wonder they have hairs all over their bodies including their women

Damn you Tribalistic Yorubas are funny as fvck! Before I will reply you kindly tell me the state you come from. If you get mind talk am without shame. Then I give you my reply.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by wildkat: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Moh247:

Bastard urchin
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Geminiivory: 12:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Professor, oya gist me. What is "lie"

pls keep your lie to yourself.. Ambode did nothing? abeg talk a better lie and not this white lie
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by EmekaA125(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Dentidon:
Best governor in the country presently!

Sanwo Olu lekan SI!

Go and liberate your region from Ipob and all sorts of incompetence! Or you didn't know Ojukwu, the Biafra man was the godfather of Peter Obi in Anambra? Go and liberate SE from the chains of Ipob! No room for Ipob in SW. Lagos' is working. Rather go face your region and librate them.
Tribal b!got. Foolish statement
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by tammie24: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Binancian:
Desperate man. We will send you back to Ogun state and handover lagos back to the real lagosian
biafran abi
. Una still never learn say Tinubu nor be ums mate😜😜😜😜
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by tammie24: 1:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

What if GVR wins & later decamp to APC
I have zero trust for politicians .. They are ALL same .
he can only win in his dream πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by ComeToJesus: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2023
I kinda like this man but he has refused to fix inner city roads in Lagos. Also, try taking a container laden truck to Okoko or Agbara, you'll know that there is no government in Lagos state as Agberos and urchins will literally fleece your pocket and skin you alive. I'm not exaggerating. You'll regret being a Nigerian.

How can a government elevate touts to such a dangerous pedestal?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by godwon01(m): 3:00am On Mar 10, 2023
This people are ordinary person like us when they come down to our level especially when they need our votes. Why is it that when they get to the postion they are aspiring to , you can never see them again. Especially all Yoruba governors, you can never see them for any assistance. See how he was interacting with them like a common man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.