Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote (48665 Views)

Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by 7arrows: 3:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

My pleasure. Obidients thinks/reason alike. We can clearly difference between good and evil (we are sensible) but the others, totally different (the opposite).

It's because Tribalism and religious sentiment has eaten so deep into some Africans that makes them not to think straight. Lagos once had a military governor, he ruled well and no one complained infact he did very well. No one said he's a northerner. My brother those urchins need iron hand to reset their brains. So because someone says the truth they will say he's ibo. Most L.P supporters are yoruba, I'm also a yoruba we are sincere to the honest truth. We need a change, lagos doesn't belong to a set of thieves. GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

pls keep your lie to yourself.. Ambode did nothing? abeg talk a better lie and not this white lie
Mention five(5) tins he(Ambode) did. Jus 5, and I will mention 5 tins Sanwo did in is first 5 month he resumed office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Trustyourself: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2023
seguno2:

With or without cassava? grin

All join grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 5:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

Aside from the fact Soludo didn't say such even after the massive rigging his victory can never and would never be attested to a distant 3rd by sensible minds.

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu all won twelve states. The vote difference between PDP and LP is 800k compared to Tinubu almost 2M rigged vote. so rest.

Lagos, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom are states the sounds mind can agree 101% that Tinubu rigged to pieces.

The Soludo you are talking about now is regretting his actions and looking for how to patch things with Obi but you are here a nothing but a rable rouser like you spewing gibberish statements. 😐
consolation speechπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Geminiivory: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Mention five(5) tins he(Ambode) did. Jus 5, and I will mention 5 tins Sanwo did in is first 5 month he resumed office.

why ask for 5 things Ambode did when you said he did nothing? my dear abeg keep your lies and propaganda to yourself

People that do not even live in lagos talking trash all the time
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by selmann(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2023
It's only when they need votes, they remember us on the streets... Before now ..did you ever see him even by accident on the road? It's convoy everywhere, everytime.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

why ask for 5 things Ambode did when you said he did nothing? my dear abeg keep your lies and propaganda to yourself

People that do not even live in lagos talking trash all the time
Registered July 2022. Indomie generation. Even you, you are confusing yourself. You said he did, I said mention 5 out of what you claimed he did.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Geminiivory: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Registered July 2022. Indomie generation. Even you, you are confusing yourself. You said he did, I said mention 5 out of what you claimed he did.

pls stop being stupid.. That o registered in 2022 makes me ypur so called indomie generation? Oga learn to make good use of your brain.. or it is for fancy? If i tell you i attended primary school in lagos during Jakande dispensation, what ll you say?

Stop peddling lies and propaganda cos you sound stupid and senseless already
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by 0monnak0da: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
millionboi2:
you are an idiot
Your father is an idiot
Ogun will strike him dead
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

pls stop being stupid.. That o registered in 2022 makes me ypur so called indomie generation? Oga learn to make good use of your brain.. or it is for fancy? If i tell you i attended primary school in lagos during Jakande dispensation, what ll you say?

Stop peddling lies and propaganda cos you sound stupid and senseless already
you sound less and frustrated. I'm not part of your problem. Go meet Buhari.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Geminiivory: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:
you sound less and frustrated. I'm not part of your problem. Go meet Buhari.

πŸ˜† So i m no longer your indomie generation? The way you guys come here to spread lies and propaganda is just so appalling... An advice, GO GET A MEANINGFUL LIFE
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by suxex4ever: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vote Sanwoolu (APC) as governor of Lagos State. He is the best out of all options. He deserves it
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
consolation speechπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

A fact that has made you speechless. 😏
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
7arrows:

It's because Tribalism and religious sentiment has eaten so deep into some Africans that makes them not to think straight. Lagos once had a military governor, he ruled well and no one complained infact he did very well. No one said he's a northerner. My brother those urchins need iron hand to reset their brains. So because someone says the truth they will say he's ibo. Most L.P supporters are yoruba, I'm also a yoruba we are sincere to the honest truth. We need a change, lagos doesn't belong to a set of thieves. GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

πŸ’― β˜‘οΈ ❣️

And God's willing change you all will get...
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

πŸ˜† So i m no longer your indomie generation? The way you guys come here to spread lies and propaganda is just so appalling... An advice, GO GET A MEANINGFUL LIFE
when someone called u indomie generation and still refer to you as less. What does 5hat mean to u? Can u comprehend? U keep twisting topics from the beginning.

Pls get education.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Geminiivory: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:
when someone called u indomie generation and still refer to you as less. What does 5hat mean to u? Can u comprehend? U keep twisting topics from the beginning.

Pls get education.

Just stop peddling lies and propaganda .okay?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Emma1Oj(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Geminiivory:

Just stop peddling lies and propaganda .okay?
ok Sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

A fact that has made you speechless. 😏
Tinubu will lord over your entire kindred for good solid 8 years
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Godspikin

Obi's court injunction to stop the state government from questioning him about his involvement in the SARS killings while he was governor of Anambra should also come to mind.

Everyone can see through you guys, we know your motives. You are only putting Chinedu forward to actualise your plans, you will all fail

If you are not an agbero or a benefactor of the Endsars killings then why are you afraid?

What is patriotic about the Obidient movement. A movement of brainwashed, illogical, religious and tribal bigots

You all Tinubu Supporters are the perfect example what you just said here. Tell me how Tinubu is better than Peter Obi in character? You few tribalism engulfed Yorubas are so brutal and careless in your approach which 99% of the time is misleading.

A movement built on pure lies and media propaganda.

Even the devil knows Tinubu and his APC is synonymous to lies and propaganda. One of the numerous perfect example is Donald Dukes stolen picture.

Most of the youths who voted for Obi and who want to vote SanwoOlu out in Lagos, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

All what you have here is nothing but false information.

Peter Obi doesn't not control the SARS only the federal govt does. Dude take a chill pill and let go of your tribalism.

A northern military officer once ruled Lagos but you all never condemned him.

If I may ask the only reason you are against labour Party rulership in LAGOS is because GRV is married to an Igbo woman. Nothing else..

If that is your reason then you are a Tribalistic and Iberibelistic USU-ist.

Governor Adeleke mum is an Igbo woman but you have no problem with that it is Labour Party you have problem with because you feel it is Igbo movement. 😏

Sanwo Olu is not more Lagosian than GRV who is an indigene of Lagos State a full blooded Yoruba.

If you all don't Shun tribalism trust me one day this country is going to disintegrate. And would do so by your efforts... Quote me anywhere...

Note: Peter Obi is not an interview dodging politicians like Tinubu and his boys (e.g Sanwo Olu).

Peter Obi has answered the question several times and even on Arise TV but ignorance won't let you go dig it the truth.

Here is Peter Obi statement on Awkwuzu SARS murder

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/10/24/peter-obi-opens-up-on-awkuzu-sars-killings/%3famp=1?espv=1

Make sure you read it.

Here is also what MASSOB said about the killings.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ezu-river-killings-massob-exonerates-peter-obi/

If MASSOB has done their investigation and come out to say PO ain't responsible for the killings but SARS who are you Olaniyi from the west to come out and start spewing gibberish statements about the killings.

I dare you to read those articles... Fake news peddlers. A perfect example of what you are accusing Obidients of.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu will lord over your entire kindred for good solid 8 years

He won't because I won't partake in enduring this nonsense with you guys again.

Kpata Kpata Finland, England and South Korea is sure for me. Na una agbero & Agbado loving citizens wey vote and rig for am go suffer am.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

He won't because I won't partake in enduring this nonsense with you guys again.

Kpata Kpata Finland, England and South Korea is sure for me. Na una agbero & Agbado loving citizens wey vote and rig for am go suffer am.
Hahahahahahahaha imaginary Finland, England and KoreaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, that wouldn't stop JAGABAN from lording over your kindred bro
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
Hahahahahahahaha imaginary Finland, England and KoreaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw, that wouldn't stop JAGABAN from lording over your kindred bro

Lord over them but never be considered as their president. Neither will I too.

When asked; who is your president?
I will reply INEC said it's Tinubu.πŸ˜›

Meanwhile not everyone imagine like you. I have people (relatives) there. Rest. 🀨
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

Lord over them but never be considered as their president. Neither will I too.

When asked; who is your president?
I will reply INEC said it's Tinubu.πŸ˜›

Meanwhile not everyone imagine like you. I have people (relatives) there. Rest. 🀨
Your kindred will hang his portrait in their public offices as from May 29thπŸ˜€

This is so sweet Nwanne
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
Your kindred will hang his portrait in their public offices as from May 29thπŸ˜€

This is so sweet Nwanne

Damn you are so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Which of the portrait? This below? I doubt any Igbo man would be daft to do that... πŸ™ŠπŸ˜

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

Damn you are so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Which of the portrait? This below? I doubt any Igbo man would be daft to do that... πŸ™ŠπŸ˜
Chest beat and victimhood mentality na una watchword. Go to any of your Ndigbo offices in South East and tell me if you will not see Buhari portrait. As from May 29th, go back to those offices and you'd see that Tinubu portrait had been replaced with that of Buhari

Your kindred will be taught in school that Tinubu is the president of the federal republic of Nigeri. South East will standstill whenever Tinubu is coming to visit or commission projects

Nwanne this is so lovelyπŸ˜€
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Godspikin: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:
Godspikin

If you are not an agbero or a benefactor of the Endsars killings then why are you afraid?

You all Tinubu Supporters are the perfect example what you just said here. Tell me how Tinubu is better than Peter Obi in character? You few tribalism engulfed Yorubas are so brutal and careless in your approach which 99% of the time is misleading.

Even the devil knows Tinubu and his APC is synonymous to lies and propaganda. One of the numerous perfect example is Donald Dukes stolen picture.

All what you have here is nothing but false information.

Peter Obi doesn't not control the SARS only the federal govt does. Dude take a chill pill and let go of your tribalism.

A northern military officer once ruled Lagos but you all never condemned him.

If I may ask the only reason you are against labour Party rulership in LAGOS is because GRV is married to an Igbo woman. Nothing else..

If that is your reason then you are a Tribalistic and Iberibelistic USU-ist.

Governor Adeleke mum is an Igbo woman but you have no problem with that it is Labour Party you have problem with because you feel it is Igbo movement. 😏

Sanwo Olu is not more Lagosian than GRV who is an indigene of Lagos State a full blooded Yoruba.

If you all don't Shun tribalism trust me one day this country is going to disintegrate. And would do so by your efforts... Quote me anywhere...

Note: Peter Obi is not an interview dodging politicians like Tinubu and his boys (e.g Sanwo Olu).

Peter Obi has answered the question several times and even on Arise TV but ignorance won't let you go dig it the truth.

Here is Peter Obi statement on Awkwuzu SARS murder

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/10/24/peter-obi-opens-up-on-awkuzu-sars-killings/%3famp=1?espv=1

Make sure you read it.

Here is also what MASSOB said about the killings.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ezu-river-killings-massob-exonerates-peter-obi/

If MASSOB has done their investigation and come out to say PO ain't responsible for the killings but SARS who are you Olaniyi from the west to come out and start spewing gibberish statements about the killings.

I dare you to read those articles... Fake news peddlers. A perfect example of what you are accusing Obidients of.

You do not deserve a response with the gutter language you used but I will reply you.

In your mind, every Yoruba that is not supporting Obi must be an agbero, that shows how myopic and daft you are.

The igbos are not tribalistic at all. The results of the just concluded elections has exposed all your lies. You tag a Yoruba not supporting your Obi tribalistic, whereas here we voted for PDP, APC and LP but your clannish kinsmen who are not tribalistic, we have seen how detribalised you guys are, since everyone is tribalistic once they are not supporting Obi.

Your reference to military administrator in Lagos shows that it is a waste of time trying to educate a dunce like you, since you do not even have an understanding how military administration works, as if all those who were milad in your state were from your state. We are talking about Democracy you are talking about military administrator. Did I even say Chinedu is not from Lagos? Where in my post did I say that? If only you can read but it is obvious you can't or you have a problem with understanding.

The governor of my state has an Igbo wife, I know quite a number of people around me who married igbos, I do not have a problem with anyone marrying an Igbo woman. My position is that Chinedu can not insult the Yoruba people and suddenly now want to rule that same people he insulted, are you Chinedu or are you his lawyer, he has not denied it so why are you carrying it on your head like gala.

If Adeleke who you cited as an example also says anything disparaging about the Yorubas he will also be so treated but he obviously isn't like your Chinedu.

You are calling an interview that was aired on TV false information, as if the person that was interviewed is not a known personality in Anambra, Innocent people were killed and tagged MASSOB members, that's a fact. I know you never watched the video, even if you did you are already blinded by your tribal sentiments.

You lots were using the Endsars incident against SanwoOlu but you did not remember he is not in charge of the military then but you suddenly realised Peter Obi is not in charge of SARs now

You and I know those who are Masters in peddling false information.

Who were those who shared information that Obasanjo stopped over 1 million people from Chad who were being transported into Nigeria by 100 trucks?? Just imagine!

One million people being transported in 100 trucks, only a brainless zombie would believe such, brainless zombidients did believe and shared the information with passion.

Obidients

Who were those who shared information that the INEC chairman was in Lagos on the eve of the election and left in Bola Tinubu's private jet, a claim they attributed to Bode George who came out and said only a crazy person would believe or share such an info, even Charly boy, a grandfather was amongst those who shared it

Obidients

This is my only response to you...

You may continue to wail!
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
Chest beat and victimhood mentality na una watchword. Go to any of your Ndigbo offices in South East and tell me if you will not see Buhari portrait. As from May 29th, go back to those offices and you'd see that Tinubu portrait had been replaced with that of Buhari

Your kindred will be taught in school that Tinubu is the president of the federal republic of Nigeri. South East will standstill whenever Tinubu is coming to visit or commission projects

Nwanne this is so lovelyπŸ˜€

They will be taught because they just need to be informed not because he is actually accepted by the people.

Small boy with phone. Return that phone to your Mum fast. πŸ™„
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Villa12(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

They will be taught because they just need to be informed not because he is actually accepted by the people.

Small boy with phone. Return that phone to your Mum fast. πŸ™„
Your kindred didn't accept Buhari as their president but bubu lord over them for good 8 years. We won't beg your kindred to accept Tinubu as their lord and saviour but he will rule over them for good solid 8 years. Check out his cap logo you'd see the 8 years logo on itπŸ˜€

Elrufai will succeed Tinubu while prof Chukwuma Soludo will vice himβœ…
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Godspikin:

You do not deserve a response with the gutter language you used but I will reply you.

In your mind, every Yoruba that is not supporting Obi must be an agbero, that shows how myopic and daft you are.
[s]The igbos are not tribalistic at all.[s]The results of the just concluded elections has exposed all your lies. [/s]You tag a Yoruba not supporting your Obi tribalistic, whereas here we voted for PDP, APC and LP but your clannish kinsmen who are not tribalistic, we have seen how detribalised you guys are, since everyone is tribalistic once they are not supporting Obi.[/s]

[s]Your reference to military administrator in Lagos shows that it is a waste of time trying to educate a dunce like you, since you do not even have an understanding how military administration works, as if all those who were milad in your state were from your state. We are talking about Democracy you are talking about military administrator. Did I even say Chinedu is not from Lagos? Where in my post did I say that? If only you can read but it is obvious you can't or you have a problem with understanding.[/s]

[s]The governor of my state has an Igbo wife, I know quite a number of people around me who married igbos, I do not have a problem with anyone marrying an Igbo woman.[/s] [s]My position is that Chinedu can not insult the Yoruba people and suddenly now want to rule that same people he insulted, are you Chinedu or are you his lawyer, he has not denied it so why are you carrying it on your head like gala.[/s]

[s]If Adeleke who you cited as an example also says anything disparaging about the Yorubas he will also be so treated but he obviously isn't like your Chinedu.[/s]

You are calling an interview that was aired on TV false information, as if the person that was interviewed is not a known personality in Anambra, Innocent people were killed and tagged MASSOB members, that's a fact. I know you never watched the video, even if you did you are already blinded by your tribal sentiments.

You lots were using the Endsars incident against SanwoOlu but you did not remember he is not in charge of the military then but you suddenly realised Peter Obi is not in charge of SARs now

You and I know those who are Masters in peddling false information.

Who were those who shared information that Obasanjo stopped over 1 million people from Chad who were being transported into Nigeria by 100 trucks?? Just imagine!

One million people being transported in 100 trucks, only a brainless zombie would believe such, brainless zombidients did believe and shared the information with passion.

Obidients

Who were those who shared information that the INEC chairman was in Lagos on the eve of the election and left in Bola Tinubu's private jet, a claim they attributed to Bode George who came out and said only a crazy person would believe or share such an info, even Charly boy, a grandfather was amongst those who shared it

Obidients

This is my only response to you...

You may continue to wail!

I will only reply the ones I bolded.

1. If you are not an agbero then you love the life style of Agberos or comfortable living with Agberos or a beneficiary or Benefactor of the APC govt.

2. Learn obvious you lack comprehension skills otherwise you would have understood that the man in question is the one uttering the false information.

Now let me ask did you not read the article I sent you. Because it was the same MASSOB that still came out to exonerate Peter Obi and clear him of the charges. So WTF are you saying?

3. Yes Sanwo Olu is not in control of SARS but the matter was tabled to him and he buried it while in Peter obi's case he resulted to searching for the culprits which led to culprits fleeing. Thank God you said so yourself.

it was very obvious that the Federal Government ordered the killings of MASSOB members in Anambra state which Peter Obi condemned.

4. There is no camp that peddles false information like Tinubu's camp

Lies that were damn so much that even Atiku grabbed 10 in just week a wrote an article that states;
Tinubu 10 lies last week
https://leadership.ng/tinubu-told-10-lies-last-week-atiku/

Sanwo Olu is too full of himself hence his reasons for ignoring interviews,

Sanwo Olu is loyal and would only take orders from Tinubu his political Godfather, same with others that Tinubu will fix in their to continue the looting process.

Non Lagosians have been ruling Lagos State let the real Lagos State indigene rule this time.

If there is any one who is engulfed in tribalism here it's you APC miscreants from the west.. Very brutal in your approach and always waiting for Igbo crime thread to spill out your frustrations.

You can never compare Tinubu and Peter in competency and character. Never.

There is a reason Britain called South Easterners the smartest tribe in Nigeria. They can clearly differenciate between black and white, reject it and damn the consequences.

They have always voted based on competence.
Is there anyone who the SE have voted for that haven't done well. Obasanjo and Goodluck comes to mind.

But you Westerners voted Buhari a disaster we spotted miles away. Today majority of you who are Christians thst ought to be sensible are queing behind a Muslim to Muslim, aged and gaffe spewing candidate because of hatred and tribalism.

May God help you APC miscreants bitter and hateful souls. Quote me again if you stupid... 😐
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Danisaint112(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Villa12:
Your kindred didn't accept Buhari as their president but bubu lord over them for good 8 years. We won't beg your kindred to accept Tinubu as their lord and saviour but he will rule over them for good solid 8 years. Check out his cap logo you'd see the 8 years logo on itπŸ˜€

Elrufai will succeed Tinubu while prof Chukwuma Soludo will vice himβœ…

Hah! Na person wey no know una. Prof Chukwuma my foot. Deceitful beings...
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by Nmezor(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Eluuuup from top to bottom
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote by 7arrows: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

πŸ’― β˜‘οΈ ❣️

And God's willing change you all will get...

Amennnnn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.