Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu (43836 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by atobs4real(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether buhari talk or he keeps mute, tinubu will not be president of Nigeria . He will not be sworn in as president.

Tinubu is only INEC president-select.
He is not the president-elect of Nigeria neither will he be president of Nigeria.

Tinubu will be shamefully disgraced.
The authentic winner of the election will sworn in at a later date.
The almighty god just spoke.
Pray that his government will favour you and your family.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by kleuvet92: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Finish the the urchin!! I mount you brother!!!
aariwa:
while emilokan will be president of your half room brothel.. cursed poverty stricken idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by CXLVII: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
That’s a wise man!

Anyone who is aggrieved should head to the court!

Buhari does not deserve to say anything

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by HIPROFILE(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether buhari talk or he keeps mute, tinubu will not be president of Nigeria . He will not be sworn in as president.

He is not the president-elect of Nigeria neither will he be president of Nigeria.

I am saving this for future reference

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some Nigerians surprise me...buhari has been a monumental failure all the times he has ruled Nigeria so what are you expecting from him exactly?
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:

Delusional grandeur. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Father4all: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
The so called President is the weak and an idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Padipadi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:

Lol at the part at a later date.
Mr man, are you saying Tinubu won't be sworn in on May 29th?
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Akharmony: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Because the insensitive Man broke the rules of electoral law by making what is suppose to b a secret ballot an open One. Wiith such a behaviour qhat mesage was he sending to the riggers of our election. What he has done as the.number one citizen of the country is election mal-practise.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
What can the Daura Dunce say?
When has he showed presence in the lives of Nigerians undecided
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
aariwa:
tinubu is a thief and doesn’t have mandate of Nigerians. He cannot even beat Kwakwanso in a free and fair election. A man that is not even aware of his surroundings.Paul Biya will never happen to Nigeria. He is president of Yoruba Muslims while Peter Obi remains my president elect

Your sorrow has only just started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by tempest01(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
What will the orchestrator say?
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by kaeycea(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
aariwa:
idiot continue changing monikers spreading your diseased pussy for as low as 10k ..na disease go kill you finally if you can’t find legitimate work..spits on you ashawo pig
Chai why is iya.ebethegreat distributing diseases despite collecting 10k per service

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
The final nail on Obidient's hope.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Because he is incompetent from the beginning to the end, of 2023.
What a disaster.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Larryndelaw: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:

Pmb ro

Tinubu is only president-elect of Mahmood yakubu faction of INEC . Because I am aware not all of INEC officials are involved in the monumental fraud

Wake up from your slumber. You said he will not win the primary, he did. You said he will not win the presidential he did. I think by now you suppose to rest because he who God has made there nothing you or your lunatics descendants can do about it. Anyway there are Still SNIPPER in the market. I even learnt is for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Angelfrost(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sigh... As usual, nothing meaningful!
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Larryndelaw: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
IBUYFiVERRACCT2:
angry

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Ask obi the dreamer
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by ransomed: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
Atiku and Obi know that they lost the election and they also know that they will lose in the courts because their petitions are without merit that's why they are pressuring Buhari to act illegally to cancel the election. But Buhari is too wise to let those two desperate power mongers deceive him or Nigerians for that matter.

May your blessings be subplanted as Emilokan did on 25th February, 2023. Amen...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He already acknowledged the fact that the election was indeed free and fair and the best so far in the political history of Nigeria

Buhari knows the truth and when the time is right the truth will reveal itself whether he likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Larryndelaw: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What can the Daura Dunce say?
When has he showed presence in the lives of Nigerians undecided
But you were praising him when for the changes in currency, now he has turned to a bad person. ...Hypocrisy
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Misterone: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:

Tinubu is only president-select of Mahmood yakubu faction of INEC . Because I am aware not all of INEC officials are involved in the monumental fraud

A lot of people have been waiting for the coming of Christ for over 2000 years and are still waiting. So, it will not be a new or strange thing for you to wait for your acclaimed "authentic president" for the next 8 years. Misterone has left the building. We move.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by tyboy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
If you are still dreaming that BAT will not be sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria , I think is high time you stop dreaming and face reality.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by KanwuliaExtra: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
But you were praising him when for the changes in currency, now he has turned to a bad person. ...Hypocrisy

I have NEVER commented on the currency redesign scam. . . .because I really did not understand the rational behind it.
Please. stick to the topic.
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Taiga2023: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He already acknowledged the fact that the election was indeed free and fair and the best so far in the political history of Nigeria
are you happy with your reply?
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by Ekugbeh(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ok he's aware and not shocked this time around
Re: Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu by rummmy: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
He will talk at the right time....
All Nigerians are not happy with the elections except those that don't want the progress of Nigeria...
Get a book and pen..
Copy their names from my quotes .
They will soon come to defend their lord and savior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.