Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps (46071 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / USA::Please Help Me Make An informed Decision!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Federalis: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
You sound as if you want to japka completely.
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
damble:
What does a boy (boi) like you know rather than to suck your mama breast and also play with it?

You this scammer guy again. We're you the one that sent him the letter?
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by juman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Your info already reached the embassy. This thread.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by wildkat: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
post=121659007:
Safe trip

When are u going on your own trip? Or do u wanna keep roasting vultures all the days of your freaking life?
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by narite: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Metaphor44:

Messiah?
Nothing is interesting about life anymore. No job, can't meet my essential needs. The cruelties are unbearable
Lol..No be you put messiah on your profile?

Are you married?
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by oluwaseyi0: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:

Thanks for your replied. Please how do I get these documents especially the Good bank statement 10m above? Do I need to look for someone that has money to help me run my corportate account or what should I do and also the property document?

Oga be calming down

Don't let ignorance be your name

This is just a mere invitation for visitation
You will be expected to go back in a week and Max of a month

If you think this kinda of Visa is what you will make you stay in US then rethink your adviser

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Samdelzon(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
SCAM!!!

Run ooo!!!
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Johel(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I sincerely need your help/assistance/advice to help me secure US VISA

My wife younger brother that’s a doing a Masters Programme in one of the Universities in USA will be rounding up his programme by May, 2023 and the school gave him 3 slots opportunity to invite his family members and he gave me a slot of invitation to the USA.
From the mentioned date, I have limited time to get all things available.

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
2. Though I have been refused USA VISA far back 2012
3. I have Business name with account with GTB Bank. I have steady flows of cash on it, but not in million
4. I have 2 kids

Please what steps should I take now and how do I get the required documents without me spending much?

Do all you have to do to japa.... Nigeria isn't a good place for sane ones.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Zeejohnson: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Since you have most requirements in place. You'll need upto 10 million or more in your account. Arrange with a bank manager to pay in such amount into your account and you settle him. When you cross over, you send him back the money.
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by steeltrust: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
HRprof:
@OP those comments above have not visited US embassy so don’t take them serious.
Meanwhile, US embassy will not ask you bank statements on a tourist visa neither do they ask to see your invitation letter. Apply and try your luck. My 2 cents

Visit this thread to learn more
https://www.nairaland.com/5807124/usa-visit-visa-part-4
Bro they will ask you oh

Those people are concerned with
If you go to the US what will bring you back
They need something to tie you back home
Talking from experience

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by ednut1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Isn’t Dropbox working anymore?
for renewals not first time

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
HRprof:
@OP those comments above have not visited US embassy so don’t take them serious.
Meanwhile, US embassy will not ask you bank statements on a tourist visa neither do they ask to see your invitation letter. Apply and try your luck. My 2 cents

Visit this thread to learn more
https://www.nairaland.com/5807124/usa-visit-visa-part-4

Well said mate!

@OP, to add to the discussion: US visa secret na all about the content of your DS-160; sale yourself wella for there especially your monthly earnings. No one dey go verify for sure!

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by RichDotCom07: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

My wife younger brother that’s a doing a Masters Programme in one of the Universities in USA will be rounding up his programme by May, 2023 and the school gave him 3 slots opportunity to invite his family members and he gave me a slot of invitation to the USA.

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
3. I have Business name with account with GTB Bank. I have steady flows of cash on it, but not in million
4. I have 2 kids

Please what steps should I take now and how do I get the required documents without me spending much?

safe journey bro.
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Metaphor44(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
narite:

Lol..No be you put messiah on your profile?

Are you married?

Pls Sir, help me. I'm not. But I have nobody to run to. It's not the life I want to live, it's not

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by kareemkamil(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hope u are inform of US embassy interview. Make sure u can talk very well to convince them.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Iamicekid(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
u be crook bro, I fear you angry grin

Abeg do u know more about securing jobs over there I want to ask some questions pls

I have no idea about that, unless until u reach there then find job physically

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Ameboperoo77: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum. Nice fast with good load time
Lionati80: Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by godstino(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin I was about saying same thing.
juman:
Your info already reached the embassy. This thread.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by quadraheem(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Getting an appointment at the embassy within the said time might be another hurdle.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by BarrElChapo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
ednut1:
for renewals not first time

Ohh okay..
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by femi1410(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
You don’t need any bank statement to apply for US visa, as the consular don’t care about it, they focus more on what you have to say orally in regards to what you do here in Nigeria, what you are going to do at the US and some other random question which won’t be more than 5. The only hard task as far as US in concerned is getting an appointment date, which is already in 2024, but people still get 2023 appointments tho. Once you can get an appointment then you make sure your application form is filled well. As the consular will ask you question based on your form and your answers to those question must not be diffrent from what’s in your form. Best of luck. Go to GTbank get ur visa fee at 72K and start looking for how you will get an early appointment.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by fkj950ax(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Shoodboi:
Slot? Hope no be scam dey wan scam you so?

The letter looks suspicious. No letter head. And US Embassy of where? They didn't include it there. And dafuq is "Visa Section"? Why did the guy invite you? Why didn't he invite his own mother? Or your wife, his siste? This is a fraud but it appears you desperation has gotten the best of you. Sha no go take loan.

Its a fake letter.
The US doesn't use the date format that is the first thing in that letter. Not to talk of a whole US University.

The paragraph, font and structure of that letter shows it was typed here in Nigeria.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by kunle75(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
4. I have 2 kids

Mail me let guide you properly
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Derring: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
They will outrightly deny you, convocation is not a big deal and I guess you don’t even have strong home ties.
Even at that you’ll not see interview date , unless u pay ur way through.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by HRprof: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
steeltrust:
Bro they will ask you oh

Those people are concerned with
If you go to the US what will bring you back
They need something to tie you back home
Talking from experience
They hardly ask for tourist visa except you are going for student visa , I’m talking with experience. You can only argue if you haven’t visited US for tourist visa

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by HRprof: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
frankson1:

How is bank statement not needed for a US tourist visa undecided undecided
Pack all the whole documents to US embassy for tourist visa they will never care to check any one. US embassy is not like UK, Canada or European embassy that want to see every document in your life before they give you visa. US will just ask you one or two questions in oral interview and decide to give you visa or not.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Unrated900(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bugatie:

Any idea the consular officials might be on this forum also

The consular would be on visa section not on random messenger here.
Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Lagoshub: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
4. I have 2 kids

from my observation if you are below 60 they won’t grant you the visa…. My sister sent the same thing they only grant my parent and reject others

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by Elate28(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
narite:

Lol...pls, op don’t try this. Dangerous!

Funny you... For something that had been used severally

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by nairaland2: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
4. I have 2 kids

Some times, traveling abroad is not as costly as you guys think.

Kindly contacts me I would send you details on how I traveled out using a cheaper way.

Traveling to the US is not as expensive as people make it sound.

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by steeltrust: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
HRprof:

They hardly ask for tourist visa except you are going for student visa , I’m talking with experience. You can only argue if you haven’t visited US for tourist visa
bro I did last year September 27 for a tourist

Re: My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps by bigtt76(f): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
US embassy nor de look documents to make their decision shaaaa 😂

nounpastquestio:
Good day Nairalanders,

NOTE:
1. I have valid Passport
4. I have 2 kids

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206