Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost (17520 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by CursedOsuPigs: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
Op see time you take they post obi matter no go die because of your hatred for obi o idiot

And you made this comment in your sleep?

Akpamu

1 Like

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by sportskid(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2023
tempest01:
Poll results does not hint that Obi lost.
Stop the propaganda.

Obidients are first of all collating the rigged result INEC and APC manufactured, if by string of luck, they will be caught here, this will make the case easy to prove and the mandate recovery a walk in the park.

If not, Obidients will move ahead to collate the polling unit results and replace the brazen mutilations by INEC, remove all the added votes to APC and return the stolen votes from LP. That should then give the break down of how Obi won.

Mark is just accused of having ties to APC and elrufai and his tweet that suggests that when there is an outcome, obidients should accept goes to raise suspicion that he his collating the manipulated data to use for this purpose.

Please stop explaining yourself to fools. There eyes go soon clear
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by plaindealer: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Lesson: Never invite Igbos to any democratic event like elections. They are just not socially and culturally developed to participate in such civilized activities.

Just look at them, they act like mad schizophrenics...

When is Nigeria going to let them go? When?

Just give them their stinking biafra and barricade them into their backward hell home where they belong.

Smh..

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by CursedOsuPigs: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:
The fact that LP came second (not third as announced by Mamud's INEC) from the data obtained so far is a clear indication that more investigations need to be carried out.

As a core Obidient, I have no idea of any forensic nonsense. Who paid him to do what?

And why are the people above grinning? Is this result not indicting or why exactly are you people rejoicing?

They are grinning at your delusion and naivety 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Putinofrussia: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
grin
ELU PII
LULE PII

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Great0ne1: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Andrelade:

It is only a political layman like you that will believe that Osinbajo can win the presidential election with Atiku ,kwakwanso and Obi contesting .
Do you even know how to win presidential election in Nigeria.How can Osibanjo get votes in the north when southern votes have been shared .
It is only Tinubu from the south , that can get such votes in the North as far as Nigeria is at the moment .
Why do you think Peter Obi fail to win ?He cant get the votes he need to get in the Northern part .
No body hate Igbo people .the truth is that you guys will need yo sit down and learn politics .Tinuba love the Yoruba people and it is clear for everyone to see.
Why are afraid of Shettima ,he is the best Tinubu can think of at that moment and that really work for him .It is called polictics .you need to sit down and learn.
Do you know that adopting Shettima malke Tinubu win two states he shouldn't have won under normal situation .
Can you tell me the value of Datti Hammed to Peter Obi in the election?No value
Even Okowa win brought brought more votes to Atiku .
That is what we are telling you Igbo people .This is not business ,this is politics .

And yet another blind, thoughtless post. So because you think osinbajo can not get votes in the north, that justifies your support for another potential failure in tinubu ? We have all seen how nigeria has fared under buhari, but your still insistent on bringing shettima into power. As far as am concerned, tinubu's mandate actually belongs to shettima.

Tinubu did not actually get any block votes from the North. He rigged the election. Everyone knows this. Stop fooling your self with that narrative that tinubu won. Atiku actually won most of the votes in North East, and North West. While obi dominated South east, south south, and north central

We the igbos and other reasonable Nigerians(including some yorubas) do not want to learn the brand of politics that produces failures like buhari, ailing and controversial people like tinubu and shettima. We want to practise the brand of politics that produces competent leaders.

Can you show me some instances where tinubu demonstrated his love for his yoruba people ? May be by subjugating the electoral process several times and imposing on yoruba people, his stooges and servants as governors ? Or by supporting the government that shot his people(yorubas included) while demonstrating peacefully with nigeria flag, in 2020 ? Is that what you call love,

We will all see how important datti Ahmed is to Peter obi, when the actual result of the election is announced. Not some doctored results by irresponsible proffessors. By the way, Labour party actually won the polling unit at kaduna government House.

Even with the rigging okowa still lost delta state. How is he more useful than satti Ahmed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by olumide4christ: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
abc115:
Mark Essien recently set up a website where they started collating the results of votes in the last presidential election. The aim was to prove that their Principal, the leader of the labour party movement and presidential candidate Peter Obi won the election. But to everyone's suprise, APC took an surprising lead.

They now shut down the results saying it is based on the advice of their legal team when APC started leading their verified Results

Na wa for these Nairaland mods!

I saw this thread topic on front page less than an hour ago and now, it has been removed from front page.

I had to use some key words in the title to search for it.

@Seun, @Mynd44, why was this thread removed from front page? Is it because of the narrative it seems to portray?

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2023
hrykanu231

Can you see that you the foolish one?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by carurdey: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
He probably won't be in next 16 years cos after 8years of the South then it goes back to the North for another 8 years before coming down South again. He would be 78 years old by then.

Dialpad:
Obi is simply wasting his time. He will never become the president of Nigeria.

At least for the next 8 years.
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
olumide4christ:

Na wa for these Nairaland mods!

I saw this thread topic on front page less than an hour ago and now, it has been removed from front page.

I had to use some key words in the title to search for it.

@Seun, @Mynd44, why was this thread removed from front page? Is it because of the narrative it seems to portray?

SMH!

I copied the link on FP and posted in another thread.. I came back in 30 seconds time, I couldn't find it again on the FP

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by christistruth01: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2023
searchng4love:
They're simply extremely traumatized

They are always Traumatised

The Civil war ended more than 50years ago in 1970 for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Drone17: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.

Peter Obi may be delayed but cannot be denied.
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Greenscientist: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Ok, the same brainless mumus here.

This picture is Gold.

We youths of nowadays are too emotional and we don't reason well.
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
IPOB are comedians grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi is simply wasting his time. He will never become the president of Nigeria.

At least for the next 8 years.
He will never become Nigerian president.

A divisive element will never rule the country again after buhari.
He will always fail to meet the required 25% in 24 states and go into oblivion like his boss atiku after competing and wasting money couple more times.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by reddingtonblack: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

So why are you rejoicing over the "loss of obidients". You're celebrating the loss of a contender while the results are still being collated??

Sense you don't have. What a shame.

Bro the results have being announced, which marks the end of the Presidential election, as far a 2023 election is concern Bola Tinubu as being declared by the only recognised commision. anybody collating now is just doing home-work

Court don't conduct election or announce Winners, that your candidate is going to court or seeking redress does not negate the fact that Tinubu is the winner until court says otherwise.

Now ask yourselves, most world leaders have congratulated Tinubu are they not aware there are litigations. how many presidential election court don reverse, oponu !
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:
The fact that LP came second (not third as announced by Mamud's INEC) from the data obtained so far is a clear indication that more investigations need to be carried out.

As a core Obidient, I have no idea of any forensic nonsense. Who paid him to do what?

And why are the people above grinning? Is this result not indicting or why exactly are you people rejoicing?
because most of the results are from the south. When most of the northern votes are added Apc will go to 8m and PDP will come second
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by tempest01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
sportskid:

Please stop explaining yourself to fools. There eyes go soon clear

The explanation is geared towards the Obidients that might fall for their propaganda. They themselves know the truth
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by 2mch(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Still laughing at their madness.
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by eldeens: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Great0ne1:

Another mor0n who thinks an igbo man is his problem in this country. First of all, how did tinubu react to the incessant killing of yorubas by fulani herdsmen, under the government he helped bring into power ? Do you really think tinubu actually cares about yoruba race ? Listene, if tinubu actually cares about yoruba people, he(considering his ailing health) would have stepped down for osinbajo to contest under apc. That is the character of a true leader, who genuinely cares about his people. But idiots like you, may even blame igbos for osinbajo loosing the primary. If your actions are guided by reasons, you must be worried about the possibility of shettima's character becoming the president of your country. But your unjustified hatred for igbos, will not let you see the huge danger in supporting tinubu/shettima . But be lest assured that, no matter how bad this country is, igbos will always thrive better than most tribe. So you may cut your nose, to spit your face. You are doing your self my boy

Your first line said it all, and i dont need to read the rest of the rubbish your wrote. I didnt mentioned any tribe but you concluded i was talking to Igbos, that shows the level of your ethnic bigotry, yes IGBOS are the real and biggest problem of Nigeria. Deal with it.
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Great0ne1: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
eldeens:

Your first line said it all, and i dont need to read the rest of the rubbish your wrote. I didnt mentioned any tribe but you concluded i was talking to Igbos, that shows the level of your ethnic bigotry, yes IGBOS are the real and biggest problem of Nigeria. Deal with it.
You are a big fool. Was it an igbo man that maimed your people in your villages, raped your mother's, in your farm ? Was it an igbo man that ordered the shooting of peacefully protesters during the end sars protest ? Was it an igbo man that put Nigerians in its present economic hardship, incessant killing and kidnapping ? If an igbo man is your problem, why are you against the idea of a biafra state ? You see, am really glad that since the civil war ended, no igbo man has ever ruled nigeria, but that wouldn't stop a useless dolt like you from blaming igbos.

Finally, just to prove you are nothing but a hate filled, worthless cretin. During the 1993 election, mko abiola got about 43% of igbo vote. During the 1999 election, obasanjo got 85% of igbo vote, something the yorubas has never reciprocated, in there entire existence. Igbos also voted massively for yaradua in 2007. This has further demonstrated that igbos are liberal minded and do not play ethnic politics. I know for a fact, that there are lots of reasonable yoruba men and women, who actually believe in choosing there leaders based on merit and antecedents. A worthless cretin like you, will not make me change my mind about these respectable yorubas
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by eldeens: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Great0ne1:

You are a big fool. Was it an igbo man that maimed your people in your villages, raped your mother's, in your farm ? Was it an igbo man that ordered the shooting of peacefully protesters during the end sars protest ? Was it an igbo man that put Nigerians in its present economic hardship, incessant killing and kidnapping ? If an igbo man is your problem, why are you against the idea of a biafra state ? You see, am really glad that since the civil war ended, no igbo man has ever ruled nigeria, but that wouldn't stop a useless dolt like you from blaming igbos.

Finally, just to prove you are nothing but a hate filled, worthless cretin. During the 1993 election, mko abiola got about 43% of igbo vote. During the 1999 election, obasanjo got 85% of igbo vote, something the yorubas has never reciprocated, in there entire existence. Igbos also voted massively for yaradua in 2007. This has further demonstrated that igbos are liberal minded and do not play ethnic politics. I know for a fact, that there are lots of reasonable yoruba men and women, who actually believe in choosing there leaders based on merit and antecedents. A worthless cretin like you, will not make me change my mind about these respectable yorubas

grin grin grin grin as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
You would have save your energy and time cos i dont think i have time to read the rubbish you wrote,
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by Great0ne1: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2023
eldeens:

grin grin grin grin as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
You would have save your energy and time cos i dont think i have time to read the rubbish you wrote,
No, is obvious that you cannot read. Your father wasted his resources in sending you to school. ODE!!
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by eldeens: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Great0ne1:

No, is obvious that you cannot read. Your father wasted his resources in sending you to school. ODE!!

My father did not send me to school to read your rubbish!

I understand! you are soo pained.lemme remind you, Tinubu is the president elect and he will rule you for the next 8 years
Re: Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost by samunaka: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
abc115:
Mark Essien recently set up a website where they started collating the results of votes in the last presidential election. The aim was to prove that their Principal, the leader of the labour party movement and presidential candidate Peter Obi won the election. But to everyone's suprise, APC took an surprising lead.

They now shut down the results saying it is based on the advice of their legal team when APC started leading their verified Results

You will labour in vain till you are dead die,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversial N4.5billion Yatch Hotel Disappears From Lagos. / PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus / FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.