Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof (2141 Views)

Traders Decry Activities Of Touts In Anambra / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Ola260:

So it’s glaring your hatred is towards Muslims now.
If that’s it, then u haven’t seen anything

Nobody hates Muslims oga... Why are you running away from facts?

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Zincfingers: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
AmehTsaev:
If i had the power all this yoruba muslims will all be shot dead holocaust style, they are as despicable as they come. I absolutely hate them
A Yoruba muslim will rule you yeeboe scum for 8 years and tanks would be rolled out to gun you fools down at close range if you decide to be unfortunate enough to disturb public peace .
I hate every osu yee.bhoe with every fibre of my muscle
Useless tribe of rejected pigs
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

A Yoruba muslim will rule you yeeboe scum for 8 years and tanks would be rolled out to gun you fools down at close range if you decide to be unfortunate enough to disturb public peace .

You're a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Zincfingers: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

You're a Yoruba Muslim?

Aren't you a flesh eating osu pig from the barren sad yeast ??
Godforsaken Emeka
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Winneepye: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
This is why they voted for Tinubu instead of Peter Obi so that he can provide better employment opportunities.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

Aren't you a flesh eating osu pig from the barren sad yeast ??
Godforsaken Emeka

Answer my question. Are you not proud of who you are?

I am a Yoruba Christian. Stop beating around the bush. I'm proud of my root.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Winneepye:
This is why they voted for Tinubu instead of Peter Obi so that he can provide better employment opportunities.

You mean thuggery jobs? I hope they're not planning to import some of those thugs to Abuja sha?

Abuja people go waste Tinubu thugs oo, especially those Mallams wey no send am
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Winneepye: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

You mean thuggery jobs? I hope they're not planning to import some of those thugs to Abuja sha?

Abuja people go waste Tinubu thugs oo, especially those Mallams wey no send am
Onitsha thugs will soon become their gatemen if they don't collect their employment forms .
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Ola260: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

Nobody hates Muslims oga... Why are you running away from facts?

What facts oga
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Khalling2008 is one of them. grin

Allah akboom! grin
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by optionalY09: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

I am a Yoruba Christian, ogbeni.

yoruba don’t have christian or muslim we are yoruba
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2023
optionalY09:

So what happened here?

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by NinjaMetahuman: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Urbanchampion:

You can't be Yoruba and be referring to another Yoruba man as "Yoruba Muslim" or "Yoruba Christian". Those divisions don't exist among us. Perhaps you could also be a bastard, just like Gbadebo whose Igbo mother pinned her illegitimate pregnancy on a noble Lagos family. Today, they're disrupting the peace in Lagos, because the bastard in the family has grown up. (Ilé to bá toro, ọmọ àlè ibè ni kò tíì dàgbà)
he is not Yoruba.

Don't be deceived.

I can bet my last card on it that he is ibo.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by robinso01(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

Does muric sounds like a human being to you? 😏
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Bulletproofgt: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Collins4u1(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
This is terrorism tendency...

Giveb the opportunity they can detonate bomb on themselves to kill Igbos..
Hatred ignited by religion.
Fu/ck ya all.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Awon ALAYE JIHADISTS! grin
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by LajaLaba: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Who dey born all this IPOB lunatics for Christ sake?creating rubbish thread all around cheesy

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by christistruth01: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:
Just follow this thread.

See the name, face of the voter card thief and his gang of one million boys terrorising Christians and churches in Lagos.

According to the report, this thug and his gang of eiye cult members are still yet to be found, and they're possibly responsible for the burning of Igbo shops.

People like this thug are the main reasons sane people in Lagos state are abandoning APC and it's gang of thieves, cultists, and thugs.

This is why sane people are voting Gbadebo to reclaim and put Lagos, their homeland, in order. If we don't vote Gbadebo, you can only imagine what these guys will turn Lagos to in the coming years.

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1633927321173258242?t=zCv0Lz3v8OVBYCZFp_AFPw&s=19

95% of Unknown gunmen in the SE claim to be Christians who ate Juju and went berserk as a result
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Prosper123: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2023
optionalY09:

keep deceiving yourself. Have you not noticed the clear difference of character between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians in your place. The Muslims are always more unruly and destructive and uneducated . Not all. Are they not the ones more into Human rituals with their alfas. They are deadlier. The Yoruba Christians are better in character. Not all.
Check this and say if I'm lying

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Prosper123: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2023
christistruth01:

95% of Unknown gunmen in the SE claim to be Christians who ate Juju and went berserk as a result
many of them are not Christians. But traditionalist. But they say it openly.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Prosper123: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2023
This deception is high. You can't say that in yoruba there is nothing like yoruba Muslim or Christian. Are you more liberal than the US or other developed countries that have it. It is just like saying, in America, we don't have have American whites and American blacks. In America, we have American Christians, American Muslims, American liberals or atheist.
Yoruba Muslims are the ones using that statement to perpetrate their own religious agenda secretly, like the issue of hijab in school and others.
But keep on deceiving since it makes you feel good and liberal or accommodating.
In the next 20 years, it will appear to all especially the Christians there.
In every country, there is always a line between religions, check. Denying that line is self deception.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by totit: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
The source of the said news is highly questionable.
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by akanke79: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
mynd44 close this thread
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by AmehTsaev: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

E pain the Yaribaa monkey 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 cheesy
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by hotwax: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

Always blaming Igbos for your stup/dity. I am a full-blown Yoruba Christian.

MURIC has already divided everybody so you better warn these thugs before they send all investors packing in Lagos.

You think people enjoy the sight of these criminal elements and cultists littered around motor parks and the streets of Lagos?

im a yoruba christian. Muric asked yoruba muslims not to support osinbajo because he is a christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Tribunal:nysc Tenders Documents Against Governor Mbah / What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? / Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.