Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun (11800 Views)

Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS / Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by 9jahotblog: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Pat081:
What pains me most is that those that hate this man will take part in this too, God anyone born by a woman that hates him and him or her too will take part in this money those people will use the money on sickness APC was in office for good 12yrs they never remember them and my last prayer is that God if Sir Tinubu have it in mind to remove him when he gets to power, God never let him get to that power Amen. Keep it up Mr Governor Osun people loves ❤️ you,
Amen 🙏. Thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by 9jahotblog: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Ropostic120:
I just pray courts don't do magomago to relieve this man of this highest seat in the state.
He has performed better than the former APC governor in just 100 days in office
By the Special Grace of Almighty God, he won’t be remove from the court of justice. Appeal Court will upturned the buga tribunal judgement and affirmed Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s victories in the July 16th governorship election election last year

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by Bleeel002: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2023
"I’m not doing you any favour, I am only fulfilling the task you voted me to do. I have no other job than to make you happy"
~ Gov' Adeleke tells Osun retirees.

Your excellence, you have spoken well. And God will shame your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by mu2sa2: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2023
With an Igbo mother and yoruba father, Ademola Adeleke brings the positive values of both ethnic groups into governance. Is his wife igbo?
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by BennyDGreat: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
mu2sa2:
With an Igbo mother and yoruba father, Ademola Adeleke brings the positive values of both ethnic groups into governance. Is his wife igbo?

Nope. His wife is Titi
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by fison(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2023
A good leader I see in Gov. Adeleke
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by Lacash: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
By: Adeolu Adeyemo – Osogbo.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/adeleke-presents-n1-528bn-bond-certificates-to-retired-workers-in-osun/

Though I’m an APC core supporter, buh I really appreciate ur effort on this. God bless u and ur reign sir🙏

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by Maga123: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Now the politicians are coming back to track that is what government is all about,doing what they were primary voted to do.may God bless and protect all honest politician
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by AleAirHub(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Nice one 🤠
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
PDP will still win all the State House of Assembly.
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by shantti(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Osun people are very lucky I swear.
God please give my state a good leader, gburugburu has really killed us
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by HellVictorinho7: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
The usefulness of political parties begins with stuff like this.
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by AMI3(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Some of them have realized that power belong to the people and it is not right to treat people that voted for u badly.

I have to thank OBIDATTI MOVEMENT because they made politicians to realize the true value of the electorate.

I thank INEC for instruction BVAS though the purpose was not utilize due to the dishonesty.
It was a kind of motivation for those that lost hope in Nigeria election to come out vote.

With way OBIDATTI has changed the face of Nigeria politics I am sure Nigeria politicians will step up their games in other to please their electorates

Watch out great changes in Nigeria from now till 2027.
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by dannykares: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Imole of de people by de people 4 de people , no amount of pressure ur enemies try to use court to take de people choice will never work unless God allow it, we re praying 4 u n behind u.
U really prove urself n 8yrs sure 4 u , Gov Adeleke's God is behind u.
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by KnownUnknown: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
What are the terms of the bond certificate?

How much are they actually getting monthly?

What is the average payment to individuals monthly?
Re: Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun by obalmartin(f): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
You have done well His Excellency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masari Tells Katsina Residents To Arm Themselves Against Bandits / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.