Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card (12887 Views)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by FreeStuffsNG: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Pinterest:
Because they can’t get to the topmost seat of power in the country, they are trying every possible means to destroy the election processes in Nigeria. Our country will prevail.
They seem to have some Judges giving them those funny judgements. Temporary VC ceases to be valid once PVC is in use and you were given adequate time to pick your copy. I have TVC and it is no brainer it is not going to be compliant and clearly visible as the PVC.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They seem to have some Judges giving them those funny judgements. Temporary VC ceases to be valid once PVC is in use and you were given adequate time to pick your copy. I have TVC and it is no brainer it is not going to be compliant and clearly visible as the PVC.

Must you always be stupid you this boy ?

Can't you ever think like a reasonable human being. ?
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by hush15: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1633921746716749824?t=LOtJGQwOnnUtoF7gemcgrA&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7603808/court-orders-inec-allow-2

I don't understand the validity of this case. With BVAS, as long as you are captured and your Voter information is on INEC register, you don't even need the card to vote.... once your face is scanned or biometric captured, it pulls out your voters details and you are allowed to vote. Which one be Temporary Voters Card again...

InEC and it's hullabaloo....
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by deavicky(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
Ofcourse...it contravenes Electoral Act that mandates accreditation of Voters card by BVAS.

How will BVAS read a temporary voters card
I'm sure u did not vote because what is required is just the card number which is also in the temporary card.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by adioolayi(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
deavicky:
I'm sure u did not vote because what is required is just the card number which is also in the temporary card.

I am not a PU officer...I gave my PVC..but INEC has maintained PVC has something to do with BVAS...read below.

“My lord, it is a mysterious submission that the BVAS use last 6 digits of VIN. That is totally wrong and not true. In fact, I am hearing it for the first time. Without the PVCs the BVAS cannot work."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/polls-why-we-cant-allow-temporary-voters-card-inec-tells-court/amp/
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Ate247(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

“My lord, it is a mysterious submission that the BVAS use last 6 digits of VIN. That is totally wrong and not true. In fact, I am hearing it for the first time. Without the PVCs the BVAS cannot work."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/polls-why-we-cant-allow-temporary-voters-card-inec-tells-court/amp/
my mom voted without PVC. the BVAS accredited her. Ones you have the last 6digit its possible to vote.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by adioolayi(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Ate247:
my mom voted without PVC. the BVAS accredited her. Ones you have the last 6digit its possible to vote.

Your mum violated electoral act and was aided by INEC staffs at the polling unit

Well, that is by the way...I am not an INEC PU agent, I recall they collected my PVC and take my pictures.

I have only shared an info that INEC claims VIN is not the only thing used to activate BVAS..I have shared you the link of the news.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by zub(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
dont mind him. its obvious most people defending INEC didnt vote and dont know how the BVAS works. why disallowing people with temporary card to vote when the BVAS does not need it, it only needs your VIN, biometric or facial. we like complicating things in this country.
bobo65:

It obvious you didn't vote

1 Like

Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by goody2019: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
Disband INEC now. It's a danger to our democracy

Disband it and appoint you?
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by bizhop01: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Kangaroo court criminal
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by chrisbizplanner: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
Ofcourse...it contravenes Electoral Act that mandates accreditation of Voters card by BVAS.

Not uploading the results at polling units didn't contravene the new Electoral Act!
Many Nigerians have a long way to go.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by bbbb56: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
salopebaba:

The new bvas does not read cards. It uses biometrics. If they know their VIN, they should be able to vote
last presidential election we try to accredited temporary voter card several times but it failed i don't think BVAS will accredite temporary voter card
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Pinterest:

Your mom is Olodo.
Because I told your real name? Ok.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by kudinkarfe: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

Why did they refused to use the BVAS during presidential election?
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by chimeremodlyn: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:
Dear LP, a shabby party that rides on propaganda and playing religious card, coming out third and couldn't generate necessary 24 states, yet devoid of everything factual or genuine, please make efforts to go to court to defend your case.

Dear PDP, lol, a party that found Atiku, chronic privateer and capitalist, who was rumoured to own Mikano generator plant, worthy enough to sail the ship, please go to court.

You two are becoming a distraction to President-elect Tinubu. LMS (Last Man Standing) needs ample time to drive the country forward.

I can see that you just graduated from an English and Literary studies class and therefore looking for where to practice your craft but why are you so daft?. Even if you want to support your principal, should you do that blindly, knowing fully well that the election was rigged. If your people remain slaves, We are not slaves that takes down anything shoved into our throats. They have a right to go to court, so quit complaining
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Timsco90: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

That another issue to note assuming these is no bvas it could work
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Ate247(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

Your mum violated electoral act and was aided by INEC staffs at the polling unit

Well, that is by the way...I am not an INEC PU agent, I recall they collected my PVC and take my pictures.

I have only shared an info that INEC claims VIN is not the only thing used to activate BVAS..I have shared you the link of the news.
INEC voilated her right by saying her pvc wasn't in thier custody or printed.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Ameduedwin: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

is it not the same number that is on the temporary that is the parmarnent voter card ?
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
bobo65:

Biometrics were done during registration

Nothing concern the cards with am

Apc hoarded many people's pvc with the lie that "inec didn't print them"

Many ppl have registered but weren't allowed to vote cos their cards were not given to them
1000% TRUE .IN LAGOS IKEJA THEY KEPT TOSSING US ROUND,COME TODAY COME TOMORROW WITH LONG QUEUES. YOU leave YOUR WORK FROM MORNING YET THEY USE MANIPULATIVE METHODS NOT GIVING OUT THE CARDS.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by APCNig: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pinterest:
Because they can’t get to the topmost seat of power in the country, they are trying every possible means to destroy the election processes in Nigeria. Our country will prevail.

They are Biafrans, they will never ever rule Nigeria
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

Your mom is Olodo.
Thank God I have one, If you do you will respect others'
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Pinterest: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
luluman:
Thank God I have one, If you do you will respect others'

That’s what she is. If she taught you well, you wouldn’t have been uncouth.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

That’s what she is. If she taught you well, you wouldn’t have been uncouth.
Because I have one theres hope of learning tomorrow, what happens to YOU that has not?
Now I understand you predicament.But you can adopt one Iyaloja though, and learn more about area boys. Its not very late.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Pinterest: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
luluman:
Because I have one theres hope of learning tomorrow, what happens to YOU that has not?
Now I understand you predicament.But you can adopt one Iyaloja though, and learn more about area boys. Its not very late.

She has obviously failed as a mother because she has a useless son like you.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

Compare it to a motherless baby grin
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Pinterest: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
luluman:
Compare it to a motherless baby grin

Is that you?
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

Or asks your true friends( If you have any because its like you lost everything) if you made any sense from the dialogue.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Pinterest: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
luluman:
Or asks your true friends( If you have any because its like you lost everything) if you made any sense from the dialogue.

You most likely inherited your lack of sense from who gave birth to you.
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

You most likely inherited your lack of sense from who gave birth to you.
O.k I want to have mother and child talk with my mum please. Bye
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by Pinterest: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
luluman:
O.k I want to have mother and child talk with my mum please. Bye

Cool, hopefully she’ll teach you manners. Ciao!!
Re: INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card by luluman: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pinterest:

Cool, hopefully she’ll teach you manners. Ciao!!
Ok. Bye I love my mum for not dumping me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amend constitution: Federal Land Registry, Land Use Act Must Be Disbanded Ambode / INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Konshisha Crisis: Ortom Apologizes To Families Of Slain Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.