Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders (34454 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Brendaniel: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Starhearts:

Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear...

Oga my clear well well and that is why....

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by danfourtson(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike keep mocking ok karma is every where. you are happy now abi? don't worry in as much as you are in politics it shall surely come by.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!
... Atiku was selfish...he did not want a southerner to be the national chairman of PDP..only a northerne...he was selfish..if Atiku did not have problems with the G5 governors Atiku would had win this presidential election... Atiku would had win in those G5 governors states
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Atiku was selfish... Atiku did not want a southerner to be the PDP national chairman, only a northerner, if Atiku did not have problems with the G5 governors, Atiku would had won this president election...he would had won in those G5 governors states
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike you are the biggest loser, you are like a thief who went out in the night in his neighborhood to steal from everyone then appear in the morning and claim you have achieved more than them.

If this is how you wanted to become President of Nigeria, then it is obvious you didn't mean well for Nigeria, I think we should thank Atiku and Tambuwal for stopping you...
... Atiku was selfish...they had an agreement that when the presidential candidate emerges from the north... that the PDP national chairman should emerge from the south... Atiku agreed with this agreement...but when Atiku won the presidential primaries...he refused to fulfill the promises and agreement they had for a southern to be the national chairman..so Atiku was the one that caused his defeat, the lose of the presidential election...if he did not have problems with G5 governors he would had won the election...a divided house or party will find it difficult to win an election.. especially a presidential election
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Atiku caused his lose at the election.....a divided house or divided party will find it difficult to win an election... especially a presidential election...a divided party falls, a United party wins
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Yves4real(f): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is free to rejoice now and mock others. However, the original results (not the rigged ones) of the 2023 presidential polls in Rivers State will be archived and shown to him whenever he tries vying for the number one position in the country in the future.
Karma says "what goes around comes around."
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
LegacyB:
Wicked Wike grin grin grin

... Atiku caused his lose at the election...a divided house or divided party will find it difficult to win a election... especially a presidential election... divided party falls.. United party stands
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
letristian:
Wike must surely reap all he has sown
.. Atiku caused his lose in the presidential election...a divided party falls ...while a United party stands, wins
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oj777:
WIKE, WIKE , WIKE. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?
.. Atiku caused his lose in the presidential election...a divided party falls, while a United party stands and win

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Atiku is the one that caused the lose of the presidential election...a divided party falls, while a United party stands and win
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Sniper101(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
As much as I detest the Muslim-muslim ticket
The other fact that Wike has bragging rights
over Atiku and some crooked elements in PDP

...that fact alone, thrills me
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Ofemmanu1: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!

Atiku would have won the elections if Wike was on his side.

Rivers vote really helped Tinubu
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Gandrova: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.
you goofed big time he never made a political mistakes @ all. Atiku was the one that made a collosal mistakes that he can't recover from it again. Based on the situation of the country, he would have leverage on it. But his stupidity didn't allow him.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by FisifunKododada: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wike the God of Okoros. At his name, they bow.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tabaralph: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Nairaland horoscopy....una no dey taya? Person go dey him cubicle dey spew trash.
Your mumu is raised to power 10…just watch and see
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Karemarealty288(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
tabaralph:

Your mumu is raised to power 10…just watch and see

Taaaaaahhhhaa hunger kill you there, dim-witted soul.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Livelystone01: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Scatterscatter:
Wike is doing exactly what he is accusing others of doing.
You are busy installing your stooges all around Rivers State, Suppressing the will of the good people of the state.

Stop crying foul because you are noting but an hypocrite.
Truth 100%.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by fxexperts: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
When Wike speaks I just wonder who counsels him...!

All I hear and perceive is a child burning down his father's house because he was denied access to his favorite toy.
I hope you will say same of Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki in 2015.

nellybadas:
Each and Everyday, this man shows us why it was a very good decision not to pick him as a vice presidential aspirant. Look at his behavior. Like a bad wife.
The same way we know why Atiku can never be President of Nigeria.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by chaloskyx: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lol you are wearing white cause your political career has been dead long ago and are in heaven with the angels
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by blesdman(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:

The guy is a master politician. Give it to him. He will remain relevant as long as you are alive
Sure playing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.