Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders (34446 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by OloyeVIII: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Osibajo2023: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.
wike political power will last forever, anyone that stands with ASIWAJU never regrets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Atk001: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Greenscientist:
We all know wike is politically finished
How he take finish?? Him don talk am for the thr say him no dey go any political office again.... South 8yrs, north 8yrs.... Him go don old den

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ignis: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Boasting on rigged election. Where is the moral?

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by blesdman(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is a younger version of Tinubu. He will achieve his aims.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Sleekfingers: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440434/wearing-black-im-wearing-white-wike-mocks-atiku-pdp-leaders/

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wike and Vawulence.....

Atiku will never forgive Wike..... because this is Atiku last chance of becoming the president. But he failed.....

Even Obasanjo will be laughing right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Greenscientist: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Atk001:
How he take finish?? Him don talk am for the thr say him no dey go any political office again.... South 8yrs, north 8yrs.... Him go don old den

Oh! Thought he might be interested in the presidency.
Is he eyeing the senate?
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Karemarealty288(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
In few months, the name Wike will fizzle out like smoke, even if he likes let me rig his person in as governor, Wike will still fallout with who ever. Even if he like let him decamp to Apc he will be treated like a leper there. His noise making will soon die down.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by blesdman(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.
The guy is a master politician. Give it to him. He will remain relevant as long as you are alive

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Sleekfingers: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Greenscientist:
We all know wike is politically finished

You guys said, the same thing about oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by KanwuliaExtra: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Na so Ribadu and Fayose make noise soteeeeeeeeeeeeey. cheesy
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Kettle calling pot blak
Election rigger
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tabaralph: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Wike will give Atiku hypertension
Atiku lost all the G5 state . APC 3 lp 2.

Atiku should send Dino out of his life before he destroy him finally.
Is there anything left politically for Atiku… He’s on his way back to Dubai permanently this time around.

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by HeroicMeastro: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
What mistakes has he made?

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Boyooosa(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:

What's ur name?

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tabaralph: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
In few months, the name Wike will fizzle out like smoke, even if he likes let me rig his person in as governor, Wike will still fallout with who ever. Even if he like let him decamp to Apc he will be treated like a leper there. His noise making will soon die down.

Wike is the incoming minister of transport, if you know you know.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by AMI3(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is funny he doesn't know the youth are not smiling again and the politics of Nigeria has changed.

This is not the era of running with ballot boxes.

The youths are taking back their country.

I tell Wike u have ruin ur political career.

How I wish the election went as we all expected.

The youths could have these criminals back in their own coins
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You guys said, the same thing about oshiomole
rigging and political fraud is making them relevant
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Oxfordgrade: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike you are the biggest loser, you are like a thief who went out in the night in his neighborhood to steal from everyone then appear in the morning and claim you have achieved more than them.

If this is how you wanted to become President of Nigeria, then it is obvious you didn't mean well for Nigeria, I think we should thank Atiku and Tambuwal for stopping you...
see painment from Obidient

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Dcaliphate(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!
We celebrate bad people too much in this country, that's why we're still nowhere today
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Donedeal1(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Sometimes you must get prepare to die for

whatever you believed.

This man stand against subjugation belatedly

But a lessons for those willing tools in the

hand of our oppression.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Toluwanise247(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
tabaralph:

Is there anything left politically for Atiku… He’s on his way back to Dubai permanently this time around.
He will contest again.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Brendaniel: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
see painment from Obidient

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)
and
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Desammyst(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
MissOpe:
The righteous are as bold as lion grin grin

Nothing like righteous here, please. I watched the event he was making that statement yesterday and I was just shaking my head.
He has some points correctly, but he goes about it the incorrect way.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by muykem: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Atiku is now following Dino instructions like 10 months old baby to her mother.

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tesppidd: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!
lol

So grassroot politicians operate by using thugs and bribing officials?

Make we continue dey play for this country.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by alobright17(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
what is his mistake? So you wanted power from fulani Buhari to another fulani Atiku? Did the greedy Atiku kept to his promises? Didn't Peter also left the PDP because of the same Atiku? Just mention that crime Wike committed sef. I bet you won't be able to

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Kay25(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Leave that to God to judge
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by mukthar2000(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Black and white can never work together wike my guy.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbyte02:
Wike the wicked grin

By rigging With due respect this method of politics should be expired by now. Enough of handpicking leaders.
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by 8stargeneral: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike the mad man
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by tesppidd: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wike and Vawulence.....

Atiku will never forgive Wike..... because this is Atiku last chance of becoming the president. But he failed.....

Even Obasanjo will be laughing right now
You people are the type that have been forcing the narrative that Wike won the election for Tinubu.
Just to glorify your god Wike.

How did Rivers votes make Tinubu win?

Tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money / Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.