Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,413 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Am Considering Backing Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Considering Backing Out (1016 Views)

I Love Her But I Am Considering A Break Up For Good. / How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / My Friend Is Dating A Man From Nigeria And Considering Marrying Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Considering Backing Out by nekkyo(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2007
i met a guy abt a year ago but i wanted to take my time now i'v made up my mind to date him and his first assignment, was to swindle my big sis of 23k for buying a product for her. and he is professing love for me. am so embarrassed . if ur in my shoes what will u do b/c am considering backing out b/c if he can swindle my sis, he will do worse to me.
Re: Am Considering Backing Out by osereka(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2007
hnmm you don jam guy man be that
baby girl take heart you go enjoy the guy latter grin
Re: Am Considering Backing Out by iice(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
Blood is thicker than water
Re: Am Considering Backing Out by CrazyMan(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2007
It’s ok to back out your emotions and feeling is at stake here. A guy would dupe your sister off 23k is capable of doing anything to you in the future
Re: Am Considering Backing Out by ssRhino: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2007
Dead body get accident oh, yepppaaaaahhhhhhhhh
You are in love, your sister swindled, like a mix od salt and sand, salt is goodm sand, na yawa.
I will back out while i have the opportunity, this kind guy will sell ur papa house to take you out on a date.

I am just a rhino, so what do i know
Re: Am Considering Backing Out by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2007

LOL Rhine u are too funny dead body get accident. lol

I do agree, that blood is thicker than water. Some guys will USE you to get whatever they can, (as well some ladies do this to men), so when you see how he handled your sister, gives you an indication of how much he DOESNT care,   words of a  traitor really can be as sweet as honey,  and can sometimes be hard to see through a deceiving heart,

my advice, is if you TRULY believe in God. Ask for his guidance & wisdom on how to handle it, you will never be more satisfied with the answer in your heart dear heart, Dont be foolish for NO man, yet please be reminded,, there are some very wonderful men on Gods earth, Dont settle for such behaviour, ,

much love and Gods blessings in this,

love & light, 

Re: Am Considering Backing Out by yimiton(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
Please don't waste one more minute on him lest you fall in love so hard you can't think properly. Back out please and right now. Walk with wisdom!

(1) (Reply)

Well Hoping For A Few Things In Life A True Love / Can U Imagine / The Many Harvocs Wrecked By Text Messages On My Phone! Share Your Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.