Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online (7377 Views)

2023: How Peter Obi Stylishly Took Over From IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by TradingGod: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Heffalump:

That's a baseless assumption
okay
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:

As a Tinubu ass licker,I will fucck my useless mama, while I pure my cum in sisters mouth. We are cursed!
Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
AstralBody:

I shall never die well. My useless mom with a decayed Vagina and foolish dad shall never see anything good in life.

May I live in penury from now and all the days of my life

May I die and be useless as my dad for fucking my mum decayed Vagina.

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goodconcept78:

May Ogun kill me on top my mama. I will die worthless my my idiot Dad. Let me go fucck my mama rotten anus before I sleep.
Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I regret fucking my mama decayed and rotten vagina. May I and my children be cursed forever and never do well in all areas of our life. May the spirit of useless and foolishness I inherited from my dad never leave me. I shall striked to death my Amadioha in my sleep

Amen

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Owontime: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike broke IPOB hearts grin
Wike completely destroyed Nzobu Nzobu people.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
I fuccked my mama very well before I woked up n poured the cum in my sister's mouth. May Sango strike me dead for been cursed

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I regret fucking my mama decayed and rotten vagina. May I and my children be cursed forever and never do well in all areas of our life. May the spirit of useless and foolishness I inherited from my dad never leave me. I shall striked to death my Amadioha in my sleep

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Amen
All those you silly curse,has boomerang back to ur worthless generations.
That is what will surely happen to u,u worthless piece of shit grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

All those my silly curse,has boomerang back to my worthless generations.
That is what will surely happen to me,me worthless piece of shit.

If only I knew I will be cursed like my foolish dad, I won't have fuckkked my mama rotten vagina.

Now I will remain cursed for life like my useless dad embarassed

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by OlawaleBammie: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Evergreen12345:
but ur cool with Amoda? hahahha you guys will suffer till eterntiy burn igbos shop from now till jesu come igbos are wealth creators they will bob till till the end of this world they are naturally blessed !

How you guys have not stopped wailing still baffles me, Una get strength for wailing ooh grin

Losers grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
All those my silly curse,has boomerang back to my worthless generations.
That is what will surely happen to me,me worthless piece of shit.

If only I knew I will be cursed like my foolish dad, I won't have fuckkked my mama rotten vagina.

Now I will remain cursed for life like my useless dad embarassed

Amen
Go use ur sister act blue,don't forget to fucck her asshole n also cum in her mouth. Make ur useless family fit eat

grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I will use my sister to act blue film, I will fucck her asshole n also cum in her mouth. Make my useless family fit eat.

I be big fool just like my papa

grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
grin grin
I will use my sister to act blue film, I will fucck her asshole n also cum in her mouth. Make my useless family fit eat.

I be big fool just like my papa

U go tire,we just dey start. We go dey here for 1000years, while I watch u fucck ur dirty mother
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I shall remain and will be useless idiot just like my dad and I will fucck my dirty mother on my foolish dad grave.

May thunder strike my entire generation

Amen
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

I shall remain and will be useless idiot just like my dad and I will fucck my dirty mother on my foolish dad grave.

May thunder strike my entire generation
Amen
Ogun kill ur mama there,I dey here with u 100%. Watching u fucck ur mama asshole grin grin
Ogun kill ur generations
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

Ogun kill my mama there,I dey here with u 100%. Watching the way I will fucck my mama asshole grin grin
Ogun kill my generations
grin grin
cheesy
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Ogun kill my mama there,I dey here with u 100%. Watching the way I will fucck my mama asshole grin grin
Ogun kill my generations
grin grin
cheesy
cheesy
Ur mama toto and ur father worm brike
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

My mama toto is rotten and smells bad but just like my foolish dad, I will Bleep my mama and cum on her face .

I will be cursed for life just like my sister's and generations

My children will never amount to anything good in life and shall inherit my cursed life and foolishness I inherited from my dad

May my mama toto remain rotten and stinking forever
grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
My mama toto is rotten and smells bad but just like my foolish dad, I will Bleep my mama and cum on her face .

I will be cursed for life just like my sister's and generations

My children will never amount to anything good in life and shall inherit my cursed life and foolishness I inherited from my dad

May my mama toto remain rotten and stinking forever
grin
grin

Make Tinubu piss for ur smelling mama mouth there. Use gay!
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

Make Obi uselesses and failure in Anambra follow me and smelling mama there.

My mama dey craze

cheesy
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Make Obi piss for my mama smelling toto there.

My mama dey craze

cheesy
We dey here 100%
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

Make Obi Bleep my mama stinking toto well and cum on my mumu sister face

My mama no go die well
grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Make Obi fucck my mama stinking toto well and cum on my mumu sister face

My mama no go die well
grin
grin
Sorry Obi nu go do ur dirty mama,her toto dey smell grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

My mama no go die well
grin .
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

My mama no go die well
grin .
grin .
U will finally commit suicide,after fuccking ur mama
grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I will finally commit suicide,after fuccking my mama because bad smell from her toto will choke me and my dad to death

cheesy
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
I will finally commit suicide,after fuccking my mama because bad smell from her toto will choke me and my dad to death

cheesy
Useless he goat,don't forget to take a telescope and view ur mama toto
grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I am a useless he goat, I won't forget to take a telescope and view my mama toto after fucking her well and cumming on her ugly face
grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
;DI am a useless he goat, I won't forget to take a telescope and view my mama toto after fucking her well and cumming on her ugly face
Don't forget to lick ur mama rotten nyash... hopeless fool
tonguetongue
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Goodconcept78: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
AstralBody:

I will also not forget to lick my mama rotten nyash after I Bleep her toto well well...I am a hopeless fool just like my dad
cheesy
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by AstralBody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
cheesy I will also not forget to lick my mama rotten nyash after I Bleep her toto well well...I am a hopeless fool just like my dad
Hey fool take a toothpick n pick the worms from ur mama's rotten toto n eat it
grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate: / PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.