Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu (43224 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / COVID-19 Crisis: Ramaphosa, Johnson-sirleaf Akinwumi Adesina's Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by shantti(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Emir8:
She received a heavy backlash from liberians. Many of her people dragged her calling her a fraud like Nigerian INEC

Really?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Pityoobi: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
OBJ stooge at work..
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by eddytop: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Why won't he delete it when it obvious that the idiot and Eyeneck chairman manhood rigged the election.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by victorsola: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:
Former President of Liberia @MaEllenSirleaf know that Tinubu will still return the certificate that is why she deleted the post πŸ˜†

Her deleted tweet read:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MaEllenSirleaf/status/1632796936381267970
if obi fools like , accept or not . Ur international father trump is also facing the same delusion in the US so it’s normal for u people to hate but remember either u die or live ur president is bola tinubu for the next 4 years so u can cry all u want
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Jack500:

That person you call fraudster will rule you and your papa.

And you know what you won't do more than a dead rat, the best thing you can do is to cry/wail on the internet.

Who is Liberia president when Uk prime minister and USA has congratulated the president elect, she can go to hell.

My papa is a noble man who did legit work all his life unlike your crooked father and the legendary fraudster 😎😎
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by papagiddy(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
God bless president Asiwaju Tinubu..!!! πŸ™ say a big Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Truthshscrazy: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The minute it takes you to type this gibberish could've turned you to a millionaire tongue
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Pityoobi: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
Tinubu and his supporters don't know that the world is watching....Meanwhile...

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)

and

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
they are watching...na Obi come win?
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by BabaO2: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:
Former President of Liberia @MaEllenSirleaf know that Tinubu will still return the certificate that is why she deleted the post πŸ˜†

Her deleted tweet read:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MaEllenSirleaf/status/1632796936381267970
Whatever dirty and toxic tactics and campaigns the ibos all over are deploring to discredit the victory of the president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will matched and surpassed. Let the seed of hatred continues, the multiplier effects will be on ibos, they will never be president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Delightsome2023: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

What else could be expected of a dirty? πŸ€

Not even in your dreams would you be privileged to have the kind of meals I make.
says someone that dropped her account number and was given 10k on a giveaway thread.
Lol you begging for 10k on a faceless forum shows the level of your poverty.
10k that I effortlessly make hourly without sweating

That hotel job you're working as a chef isn't helping you.
Get a good career old woman
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Bennycollins: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
IamNat:
IPOB doing all they could to discredit the election, you guys are just so full of hate. This is what you did all through Buhari's 8 years, when it was time for election, you wanted to be president, now you have lost out again and you have reverted to been hateful, continue, you would keep losing out if you continue like this.
IPOB deleted the tweet or what?
Some people still normal like this?πŸ™„
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Charly68: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
obj must have advised her but that wont make any difference anyway . A president is always a president ..bad belle doesnt matter
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by eddytop: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
why won't she delete when it is obvious that the idiot and eyeneck chairman manhood rigged the election.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by renderme: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
wildkat:

So Ellen SirLeaf is also fighting Tinubu
abi? And she's also depending on Obi for survival too?

Oh sorry I forgot... Ellen SirLeaf is also Igbo and ipob πŸ˜‚

Ellen sirleaf congratulated Tinubu, she never dissed Tinubu. Her post was FULL of disses to her person and her country, dts why she deleted the tweet.

I know ur brain is convoluted but don’t twist the story.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by hibeebeeking: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
I remember they rig election for her against George weah.
Emir8:
She received a heavy backlash from liberians. Many of her people dragged her calling her a fraud like Nigerian INEC
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
BestMan001:

If you took this same time to build yourself

You'll be wise to know that the old fools you support does'nt know you
I don't care about any politicians because they are all cunny

My care is of the things of Lord Jesus, the Father of KNOWLEDGE and His teachings
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by annford: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The minute it takes you to type this gibberish could've turned you to a millionaire tongue

This right here, made my day!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
arantess:

What productive thing are you doing or have achieved other than trolling?
okay
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Roger3D(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Renowned Figure like herself, would NOT want to associate herself with a THIEF and Election Rigger! embarassed

Just Imagine Okonjo-Iweala or Kofi Annan congratulating Tinubu! sad
Kofi Annan is dead. Dead people don't send in congratulations
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Billygee2u: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
JealousCobra:
Better, no reasonable human being will congratulate a fraudster. 😎
Only insane people

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Majesty7: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
dagomia:
After they attacked her for the post

Don't mind them. Showcasing themselves as idiots on the social media.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Delightsome2023:
says someone that dropped her account number and was given 10k on a giveaway thread.
Lol you begging for 10k on a faceless forum shows the level of your poverty.
10k that I effortlessly make hourly without sweating

That hotel job you're working as a chef isn't helping you.
Get a good career old woman

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Is that trash the best you could come up with? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Renowned Figure like herself, would NOT want to associate herself with a THIEF and Election Rigger! embarassed

Just Imagine Okonjo-Iweala or Kofi Annan congratulating Tinubu! sad
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
I think you can do the correction since you think I'm not correct with that statement... In as much you can realize she's FORMER PRESIDENT meaning it's past and not the present president.. Dindinrin omo

Perhaps you dont understand the status of a person who is not just the first female president in Africa but also a Nobel Peace Prize winner., having presided over one of the worst conflict ravaged spots on this blighted continent. Maybe you also think all former Heads of State, are, by that very fact, of no import.

I'd better leave you alone, you are probably 16 years old or thereabouts and your moniker says all there is to be said about you.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
Nobody who believes in true democracy would agree and want to be associated with the results of that sham of an election.
Worst election ever!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by MuchAdo: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Draslo:

Just imagine the hashtags on the tweet. Someone will now tell me not to be tribal. Them dey ment. I'm very proud of my transformation from liberal to tribal. Yorubas for the win forever!

Glad you are back home!

Many 'woke' Yorubas don't know history.

It's unfortunate we don't have people to counter the loud piggidiiots in that space.

When a lie is propagated for too long, it becomes the truth angry

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by renderme: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

Really?
The backlash was from obedient Nigerians, not Liberians.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by itsene: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Be wary of news and misinformation from those Igbos that hate Nigeria.
Majority of the comments here come from them.
Be vigilant and patriotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by wildkat: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
renderme:

Ellen sirleaf congratulated Tinubu, she never dissed Tinubu. Her post was FULL of disses to her person and her country, dts why she deleted the tweet.

I know ur brain is convoluted but don’t twist the story.

We're all saying the same thing. Ellen is Ipob too abi? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
lol, I'm actually ready for them because I know they will start quoting me, all the know is wailing and shouting all social media platforms looking for news to post forgetting that either they like it or not Tinubu will rule for the next 8 years
..for the next eight years....kikikikikiki
You don kukuma kill Obi Igbos finish kwatakwata.
Obi Igbos no go fit sleep for some days now grin

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by Jack500: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Even chatam House, CNN, BBC has reported that The Election was a sham.

Tinubu will not be sworn in As the president of Nigeria.

The same way you said Tinubu won't win the election, it seems you guys never learn anything

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu by TradingGod: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

In your lifetime in nigeria what efforts have u put to make ur life better in a system that is barely working. Can u successful say u can get any job u want and get a good pay even when u elected buhari as ur president?
I was not born to work under someone, God gave me a skill to use and excel here on earth.

If you depend on your certificate to look for job, you will always be subjected to the gimmicks of politicians

Illuminate your mind
Lord Jesus Christ the Supreme is the Father of All KNOWLEDGE

Ask Him the skill that suit you and He will give to you freely, that is how I got the skill I'm using now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.