Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser (29116 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by amuwo1980: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Trust tonto Dike to give it back to her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by imam07: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
yeyebrity:
The Churchill guy too is culpable. You had a violent and destructive girlfriend but you still went ahead to upgrade her to a wife.
who raised u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by imam07: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Both Tonto and madam investigative journalist always looking for way to trend

One can make the other trend
It's a vice versa
u too find your way to trend. Instead of u to read d message nah something else u dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by yeyebrity: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
imam07:
who raised u?

The same person that raised you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Goodconcept78: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Me and my useless mama are useless. I will die on top my useless mother,why I am fuccking her....I am cursed idiot!
I spit on my worthless life. People will always curse me and spit on me....Worm!

cheesy I know already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by chaloskyx: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
But are the allegations against tonto true though
dapsoneh:
Aunty Kemi has collected money from Churchill
She won't defend anyone if money is not involved.
Ebi npa Aunty Kemi
Davido is the only guy who sabi treat her fuxk up wallah I
Dude ignored kemi till she became frustrated
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by NaBanga: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
As with most of these celebrities, they use PR agencies and mouth pieces to fight on their behalf. I'm sure Kemi was paid well to speak as she has been in many other situations.

Churchill has another son as well, that he does not provide for. Tonto is friends with the mother. I highly doubt he is providing for his child in the US, but that does not mean he is on bad terms with the mother of the child. In addition, a gardener of a president can be comfortable and also be a gardener. There is no shame in such employment, unless you want to be more than what you are.

I'm sure Rosey is the one paying Kemi to do this. However it is wise to let it rest. The little children don't deserve all this drama.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Pain(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tonto should forget Churchill. The guy no even fine sef.
If she needs a hug, Im close by sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by dalass(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.statepress.ng/2023/03/you-are-despicable-liar-and-emotional.html

This is a typical igbotic reaction to Yoruba people. Perpetual hatred, abuse, pull him down syndrome and total refusal to simply move on grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by abysirius(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bitter soul..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Lightorder: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by johnfem321: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
I think the best thing for Churchill to do is to give her second chance and bring her to Abuja as second wife.. it unfortunate how she used her hand to scatter her marriage.. don’t know where she got her advice from .. the Churchill guy no like stress at all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by harmony75: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
See werey.. Where are your children nuisance her own children are not in good terms with!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by aderinsola75355: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
AlrightCheck my SignatureAlrightCheck my Signature...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
With the way Tonto Dikeh behaves, I can never marry or have a relationship with an igbo girl.

They are very destructive and can ruin a man.

Fear igbo girls
Who wan marry a confirmed zombie? Not even a dead rat will do such despicable thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by tfelicityk(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Is she regretting she left her marriage ni?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by tabaralph: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Iamicekid:

She no fit move on now, that dude is the best thing that has ever happened to her, she might have met some richer guys ooo but none of them want her than to just Bleep and go, but this guy na one rich guy wey dem con still marry wey con free her, she don dey like 2 relationships after the guy ooo, she no go drag those ones ooo, na only this guy she go dey drag every year yet she claim the guy na 40sec guy mumu
I love the response churchhill gave to a reporter who asked him about tonto calling him a one minute man, the guy simply responded by saying no normal man will stay in a shalanga or public toilets more than one minute because of the horrible odours and smells.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by crystalpapers(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
xevove2061:

She is hurt say another woman snatch am for her hand. E dey pain man talkless of woman.

Not just another woman her friend snatched her husband. It's painful and I feel her pain but she has to heal and move on.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
yeyebrity:
The Churchill guy too is culpable. You had a violent and destructive girlfriend but you still went ahead to upgrade her to a wife.
Upgrade her to a wife?
They have been divorced for the better part of 4 years..
So because he once married a Queen B1tch,his life will forever be ruined?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Eberex(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Acrimony

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Muna4real(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
dapsoneh:
Aunty Kemi has collected money from Churchill
She won't defend anyone if money is not involved.
Ebi npa Aunty Kemi
Davido is the only guy who sabi treat her fuxk up wallah I
Dude ignored kemi till she became frustrated

My dear, you get Sense. Don't mind this foolish men clapping for rubbish. Aunty kemi was just paid to post this rubbish. Churchill even gave her photos. Lol. Has anyone asked why these photos are recent? Where are the photos when she was a baby?Where are the photos at her early stages of growth?My God,he doesn't even have childhood photos with the girl. The girl has passed puberty, that's when he remembers to see her. What a shame. If e sure for churchill, he should release childhood photos of his daughter and him. No be when the girl don almost reach to marry.

As for foolish men who will attack my comment, I'm Sorry you're blind. Hatred for Tonto has blinded you all.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Mercury12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
With the way Tonto Dikeh behaves, I can never marry or have a relationship with an igbo girl.

Fear igbo girls
you know nothing. It is not about tribe .. Women are same everywhere in the world. No let dem shock u

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by eroticecstasy: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
maleekberry:
Why is it so hard for tonto dikeh to move on?
Any given opportunity she will be dragging Churchill like tiger generator.

Maybe she still loves the guy but doesn't know how to go about it.

Omo, you bad. Tiger generator na drag an pollute/phart.

I wonder what's wrong with this frustrated old cargo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by JustforMen: 4:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Foolish Daddy!

Muna4real:

My dear, you get Sense. Don't mind this foolish men clapping for rubbish. Aunty kemi was just paid to post this rubbish. Churchill even gave her photos. Lol. Has anyone asked why these photos are recent? Where are the photos when she was a baby?Where are the photos at her early stages of growth?My God,he doesn't even have childhood photos with the girl. The girl has passed puberty, that's when he remembers to see her. What a shame. If e sure for churchill, he should release childhood photos of his daughter and him. No be when the girl don almost reach to marry.

As for foolish men who will attack my comment, I'm Sorry you're blind. Hatred for Tonto has blinded you all.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Ojukwu007(m): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Self-proclaimed KINGS/FEMINISTS..nuke their marriages then find it very difficult to move on from the devastation.

It’s a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Heavensent01(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Fear igbo girls

not generally true, dont stereotype, Igbo that was birth in lagos and have many Yoruba as friends will relate with you well

my wife is igbo, we've been together for 10yrs before we got married, she stay in lagos for over 22yrs and 80% of her friends are Yorubas, she even reason like Yoruba so the igboid in her have been diluted totally

I won't advise anyone to marry igbo that live all her life in East, them no dey get manners and they feel entitle a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by goldman777: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Tonto dikeh has narcissistic personality disorder NPD and won't rest until she destroys Churchill he better be careful with that loose wicked woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Thomasankara(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
[/color]wrong! Tonto go go solo on this one[color=#770077]
Cantonese:
Mama took on the wrong person ooo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Thomasankara(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2023
[/color]she's not igbo[color=#770077]
Confirmedzombie:

Fear igbo girls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser by Thomasankara(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2023
[/color]for sanity sake make Churchill try calm this gal down na, all she has been doing, she doesn't mean it. na just female antics, make Churchill try act as man[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child / Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Mabel Makun Celebrates Birthday With Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.