Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet (55237 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Boldkrammy: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corn- BAT

3 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Oyiboman69: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
The gangs of zombie losers are still crying! You stay in Yoruba land yet all you dish out to your host is hate and bitterness! You people better sink into your skull that you don't have the monopoly of hate and bitterness!
shut up Mr man...the tweets are not for yoruba but for tinumbu and APC....

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
AGBODOCILITY. . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Spandau: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
chisomkachy:
See funny reactions to Kate Henshaw's tweet

https://twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1634160463788253185?t=z7BrISrhk2Mkp_iNaBgMcA&s=19

Àwọn ọmọ bàbá Emile O'Corn
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SugarGirl44(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
DeJoeee:
Its like you are in my mind.
I was arguing this with a Yoruba colleague today in my office.
He is against the tribal bigotry of his tribes people and kept claiming that it is uninformed non- Lagosian Yoruba Muslims that are causing the issue.
But I told him the need for non- bigot Yorubas to come out openly and denounce this nonsense before it will stain the image of the respected Yoruba nation.

You’re mad, your generation is cursed if not you won’t be so up in our business like a witch.
Is it a must you animal live in Yoruba land?
No be only denounce, ode.
You, your family and useless tribe is the stained one, so crawl back to your cave, we don’t want you.
Shameless fools.
We can’t fall for your manipulation.
Eleribu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by sukkot: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
this CORNgealed old slapper need to take several seats and CORNtinue to wail from the back

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Massiveglory: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:

Former capital Kee you there! Only Lagos Island was former capital btw! Go to calabar! It's also a former capital!
This one de very dull and CORN-fused .
See as you de display your dullness for public.

2 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by AhmedGhost(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corn taminated
Corn tinental
Corn tact
Corn shares angry angry angry
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SugarGirl44(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Bro they don't know what they are doing to themselves yet.

What are they doing o?
Is it you cursed people that want to judge us?
Highest Nigeria will divide and we will happily drive you back to your cave.
Cursed people too from condemned region get mouth to talk in public.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by colorsofrainbow: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Didi2d:

Am also not ibo, I reside in Lagos too. The truth is a Yoruba man can not do anyhow in the east, they can't even contest for political office in the east, just like the photo I posted.

When we see the truth, let's say it. Even you yourself that claim not to be Ibo, you cannot do anyhow in the east, the way they are doing here in Lagos. You go collect

Stop deceiving yourself bro. U know the truth. Show me a clip where Yoruba businesses are destroyed in the East. There are so many Yoruba people thriving well for their families in the East and the no one is disturbing them. Stop supporting evil

3 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SugarGirl44(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos na Nigeria metropolitan city and former capital, no Dey always count am like state, all the banks headquarters are own by Igbos, only glo and otedola, 92-95% of business are non Yoruba, if they leave with all, Lagos fit be like ibadan, Yoruba are not known to be great business tycoons.

Please go, if you refuse to go, our land shall curse every step you take on it.
Your business or source of money shall run dey until you learn to either appreciate that you’re just a mere migrant or you crawl back to your cave, aṣẹ.
Omo ale.
Baby factory product.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Thescienceprof(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:
I really wish this obi win cos I like him.

But I pray that he will never win cos of his supporters.

I think you are CORNfused ma

3 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by stuffs2002: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
DeJoeee:
Its like you are in my mind.
I was arguing this with a Yoruba colleague today in my office.
He is against the tribal bigotry of his tribes people and kept claiming that it is uninformed non- Lagosian Yoruba Muslims that are causing the issue.
But I told him the need for non- bigot Yorubas to come out openly and denounce this nonsense before it will stain the image of the respected Yoruba nation.

Igbos are allowed to campaign and vote Peter Obi out of BIGOTRY but others cannot vote their own candidate they call it bigotry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Igbos and tribalism

That's why you guys cannot be president until you change your mind set

If you don't believe in one Nigeria how can you rule Nigeria then

Peter obi is best seen as president of the yiboos

I keep telling IGB0S.. You can't sow IPOB and expect to reap Asso Rock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Hatrick01: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nothing wey i no go see for this Corn-tinent

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by DeJoeee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Better start looking for something useful to do with your life.
Once GRV assumes office, the first task is to chase all jobless non Lagosian street miscreants out of Lagos.
Better start looking for job or handwork now.
You will be chased out of that shanty you called a house and I will buy the land from Lagos state govt. to build a civilized house for civilized Lagosians to live and pay me rent.

SugarGirl44:

You’re mad, your generation is cursed if not you won’t be so up in our business like a witch.
Is it a must you animal live in Yoruba land?
No be only denounce, ode.
You, your family and useless tribe is the stained one, so crawl back to your cave, we don’t want you.
Shameless fools.
We can’t fall for your manipulation.
Eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by stuffs2002: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
2mch:
E pain dem. Dem don degenerate to internet clowns grin

LOL... The thing pain dem no be small

Na wen Tinubu win again in 2027, na that time their eye go clear grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by stuffs2002: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
DeJoeee:
Better start looking for something useful to do with your life.
Once GRV assumes office, the first task is to chase all jobless non Lagosian street miscreants out of Lagos.
Better start looking for job or handwork now.
You will be chased out of that shanty you called a house and I will buy the land from Lagos state govt. to build a civilized house for civilized Lagosians to live and pay me rent.

That is why the IPOB agent called Chinedu Rhodes will never win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by DeJoeee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
You just agreed with me that you're one of the miscreants. Your days are numbered

stuffs2002:

That is why the IPOB agent called Chinedu Rhodes will never win

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Themanleshey: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
We have so many corn-demned agbado urchins here on nairaland

Tribal bigots in Lagos have now caused other tribes apart from Igbos to come after them. Una wey be agbado urchins think say na only Igbos be non-yorubas wey dey Lagos. Attacking Igbos and destroying their businesses have attracted deserved sympathy to them across the country. Your idiotic bigotry has doomed you all.

Is that how your Thiefnubuu intend to be president?

U lots have succeeded in shooting yourselves on the feet. It's bigots Vs the whole of Nigeria now grin grin grin

Kate Henshaw is NOT Igbo before u call her ipob grin grin

And the gaslighting game continues , fellow naira lander pls lets stop falling for these people manipulation .

They are the real tribal bigot on here and in this country , recent activities has proven that .

No hiding place for them anymore . They are the real evil ! We need to be bold enough to tell them the truth before they burn this country down .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by reddingtonblack: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

So Kate Henshaw is now Igbo? grin grin grin
All these cornfused agbado urchins eh grin

Wonders shall never end. You have succeeded in attracting sympathy to Igbos from different parts of the country across different tribes.

Congratulations

What sympathy are you even ranting about, ever since your mama born you, have you seen yorubas play Victim card or Cry about like orphans.

Cry cry babies know themselves, PITY, EMPATHY are for losers, have it all

What you people fail to realize is SW & N have a mutual understanding binded by maturity ... thats all we need to stay a float, other tribes can turn nagging & sympathy to Mess at this point we don't care. SE don't even regard SS people so if they want a wedding ...happy bliss 🤭🤭

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by stuffs2002: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
DeJoeee:
You just agreed with me that you're one of the miscreants. Your days are numbered

IPOB CANNIBALS can say anything with their CANNIBAL mouth.

We told IPOB CANNIBALS that Peter Obi will be disgraced but they thought we were joking. Now we are telling them that Chinedu the IPOB agent is about to be disgraced and Dis IPOB doesn't know we mean business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Ibkinter(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
chisomkachy:
las las all of them na Corn-VICTS
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Starhearts: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make doctor hold tinubu well because the man fit begin de CORN- vulse when dem no swear am in. grin

Whether u like it or not...

Jagaban will rule 9ja for d next 4 years....

U go wail till 2027..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by IbileIfe: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Majority of those commenting are CONFUSED.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by IbileIfe: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Starhearts:

Whether u like it or not...

Jagaban will rule 9ja for d next 4 years....

U go wail till 2027..
Don't mind the idiots.
They think their political idiocy is democracy.

President Joe Biden is laughing at them.

5 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by rajiedreez: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
If she like she should add CORN-dom, that's how she'll be ruled for the next 4 years grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
The leaders that are still alive in Nigeria are all useless sorry to say even the newly elected cornny old man no body dey like Abacha that we are decieved to be evil but has program all the storage of money outside His domain to be returned in fraction to help us in hard times Yar'Adua was the only person perceived since 1999 to be a Good man dnt las Jonathan self na puppet Now the Devil first child is here as Bat may God help us all to see beyond tribal and religious sentiments and bigotry.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by olawonder(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is how ppl placed curses on themselves in the eight years of Buhari! Another fresh eight year curses in the era of Tinubu… God forbid, okan ti yin ni ko ni balęę lailai!

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
We have so many corn-demned agbado urchins here on nairaland

Tribal bigots in Lagos have now caused other tribes apart from Igbos to come after them. Una wey be agbado urchins think say na only Igbos be non-yorubas wey dey Lagos. Attacking Igbos and destroying their businesses have attracted deserved sympathy to them across the country. Your idiotic bigotry has doomed you all.

Is that how your Thiefnubuu intend to be president?

U lots have succeeded in shooting yourselves on the feet. It's bigots Vs the whole of Nigeria now grin grin grin

Kate Henshaw is NOT Igbo before u call her ipob grin grin
Leave them!

dia bodi go tell dem 4 dis Gbadebo matter wey dem chook hand put!

izz gon 4 sanwolu already!
Otilò!
grin

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by FisifunKododada: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
She MUST make sure she never disagrees with her okoro supporters. The day she develops a mind of her own is the day dem go call her ashe==wo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.