Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet (55241 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by drizslim(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hokage001:

And over here we have yet another Airhead who wants to jump on a topic you know nothing about, Ending your statement by showing how much of an illiterate you are while trying to throw shades at eniola for making her choice, which by the way is completely up to her to decide but since she didn't support obi she's now deemed a "FAT PIG" SMH.
You're such a goofy loser for being unable to think straight.

P.S: There's a 0.8 % chance of spotting a wildpig In a safari
Feral swine are mostly found in thick bushes.

Be educated, Not ignorant.
your father should have used a condom but no he couldn't afford it & here he has a dunce and an irredeemable urchin as a child
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by ultimatebas(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:
I really wish this obi win cos I like him.

But I pray that he will never win cos of his supporters.

Why are you corn-tradicting yourself? You want him to win but also want him to loose. I am corn-fused.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by BossGerald: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
The gangs of zombie losers are still crying! You stay in Yoruba land yet all you dish out to your host is hate and bitterness! You people better sink into your skull that you don't have the monopoly of hate and bitterness!

Lagos state...yoruba is not a state, hope you no abandon your papa backward village come lagos dey make noise??
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Hokage001(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
drizslim:
your father should have used a condom but no he couldn't afford it & here he has a dunce and an irredeemable urchin as a child

Try harder๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's a line that has lost its sting, It's not like I was expecting anything more from an empty meat sack like you tho.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by olaoye2008: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
CORN-SULT
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by fr3do(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2023
obembet:
I really wish this obi win cos I like him.

But I pray that he will never win cos of his supporters.

Which kind cornfusion be this na
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by iammolise(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Corn-plicated corntry grin
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Kagawa10: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which host?

Host wey dey pay us house rent? Dey play grin

Host wey dey collect quit notice grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow, ndi host grin

Afonja yelowba mooslem

Pay which house rent? Go check the names of estates owners in Lagos. You dey mad!

You would soon be forced to go back to your useless region while your c of o is revoked! Bunch of Ungrateful toxic elements!
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SenatePresdo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:

Pay which house rent? Go check the names of estates owners in Lagos. You dey mad!

You would soon be forced to go back to your useless region while your c of o is revoked! Bunch of Ungrateful toxic elements!

Your papa and generation unborn can't revoke any C of O.

One Nigeria is one Nigeria, do anyhow and see madness.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Kagawa10: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Your papa and generation unborn can't revoke any C of O.

One Nigeria is one Nigeria, do anyhow and see madness.

See tears๐Ÿ˜‚ That's what you Ungrateful toxic losers will get!

Wike revoked some people c of o recently!
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SenatePresdo(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:

See tears! That's what you Ungrateful toxic losers will get!

Wike revoked some people c of o recently! Yo
Some people you said, anybody can be some people.

Which tears? Them no born you well come East come do anyhow na grin

But you see Lagos? Na all man get am.
No need for long talk, just try nonsense.. let's help you and burn it down.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Kagawa10: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Some people you said, anybody can be some people.

Which tears? Them no born you well come East come do anyhow na grin

But you see Lagos? Na all man get am.
No need for long talk, just try nonsense.. let's help you and burn it down.

The lands belong to the indigenous peoples. Thats what you Ungrateful toxic losers seem not to realise ๐Ÿ˜… your c of o can be revoked at any time!
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LordHarrizona(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
You donโ€™t know me ๐Ÿ˜

obembet:

I never expect any meaningful comment from you.. u never disappoint as well
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by obembet(f): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
LordHarrizona:
You donโ€™t know me ๐Ÿ˜

I don't need to, it won't add to my value...
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LordHarrizona(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Exactly my point ๐ŸŒš

obembet:

I don't need to, it won't add to my value...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.