Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet (55240 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Melonsmasher: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. You can't do more than a dead rat. Pained loser
OK CORN-GRATULATIONS URCHIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by obembet(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danniedpastor:

We are not as dumb my next president Tinubu

You mean your next president?
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by spiralwedge(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kate Henshaw is a d!ckhead. Not just knowing, knew since 2015.
So sad.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Ubdavis(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corn ji

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by clydecarson(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Corn tra....if you know this game😂😂😂
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by sonnie10: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
The CORNstitution enabled a CORNfused man to CORNtrol a CORNtree of over 200M people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by viodemus: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
A corn-tree where if you go from east to north, or west, dem go dey shout our land. That one na corn tree?

The inevitable is around the corner.

Tinubu will be the breakup witness president. Except he plays fair. But how can he, a tribalist Muslim be fair. He is looking for his own divide and conquer, igbos against this or that.

Tinubu sorry, igbos have a problem with tribalist islamics Sw and the core north. We work fair with the others. Everyone counts including nupe.

2 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Corn - Ner ER kick

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by SenatePresdo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
The gangs of zombie losers are still crying! You stay in Yoruba land yet all you dish out to your host is hate and bitterness! You people better sink into your skull that you don't have the monopoly of hate and bitterness!

Which host?

Host wey dey pay us house rent? Dey play grin

Host wey dey collect quit notice grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow, ndi host grin

Afonja yelowba mooslem

2 Likes

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by mywells: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
This CORN---TREE tired me self.

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by madjune(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu's CORN-try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by seguno2: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:
CORN ji cool😁🤣

…….na bastard grin
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by dalass(f): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
drizslim:
Kate Henshaw is an example of a good role model to emulate.. Sexy at 50+.. A goal getter whereas u look at her fat colleague Eniola Badmus, looking much like a wild pig from Safari

Your level of hatred done overreach. Leave Eniola Badmus, gbogbo big girls... We love her like that....

Kate henprick or woreva can go to blazes for all we care grin
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Invest4growth: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Playing to the gallery. Obidients in the day, APC in the night. The winner of the election is known. Luckily Tinubu does not stoop so low to respond to social media abuses. Kudos to his children too. They have witnessed the most virulent and vicious on their father yet they remain calm How will you abuse my father and I will keep quiet. You get craze I get am too. Social media is for everybody anyway.
The truth is APC will rule for another 4 years. If you like hug transformers, baka Blu Blu bala, close your account in UBA, go on self exile, japa, resign from work and decide to sit at home etc, 'its your choice and energy. APC four more years already decided

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by xamuel17(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
The gangs of zombie losers are still crying! You stay in Yoruba land yet all you dish out to your host is hate and bitterness! You people better sink into your skull that you don't have the monopoly of hate and bitterness!

lol, maybe she is IPOB , i am very CORNfident about that grin
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by incandescentena: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Parrot69:
I know your own will be different.
grin wetin I do again na?....
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LegacyB: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:
Everything for clout. Just to stay viral. But we'll be fine one day.
They can’t even his their hatred anymore. Tinubu is President and there’s nothing they can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by DECLAN2015(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

So Kate Henshaw is now Igbo? grin grin grin
All these cornfused agbado urchins eh grin

Wonders shall never end. You have succeeded in attracting sympathy to Igbos from different parts of the country across different tribes.

Congratulations

Which sympathy
Pot calling kettle black
Set of ungrateful tribe
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Teeroyzimma: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu will rule you and your papa. You can't do more than a dead rat. Pained loser
you and your papas tears go full a bucket before April 15th mark my words.

Peter Obi's mandate will be returned.

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LordHarrizona(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
I use to think you had sense, but with this comment I totally agree with folks who say you a dummy ire o!

obembet:
I really wish this obi win cos I like him.

But I pray that he will never win cos of his supporters.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LordHarrizona(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
If you were smart come up with something new to counter her trend!
No peace for bigots grin

xamuel17:

lol, maybe she is IPOB , i am very CORNfident about that grin
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by LordHarrizona(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
If you close by I would have order you your favorite cold beer cool

viodemus:
A corn-tree where if you go from east to north, or west, dem go dey shout our land. That one na corn tree?

The inevitable is around the corner.

Tinubu will be the breakup witness president. Except he plays fair. But how can he, a tribalist Muslim be fair. He is looking for his own divide and conquer, igbos against this or that.

Tinubu sorry, igbos have a problem with tribalist islamics Sw and the core north. We work fair with the others. Everyone counts including nupe.

1 Like

Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by obembet(f): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
LordHarrizona:
I use to think you had sense, but with this comment I totally agree with folks who say you a dummy ire o!

I never expect any meaningful comment from you.. u never disappoint as well
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Hokage001(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
drizslim:
Kate Henshaw is an example of a good role model to emulate.. Sexy at 50+.. A goal getter whereas u look at her fat colleague Eniola Badmus, looking much like a wild pig from Safari

And over here we have yet another Airhead who wants to jump on a topic you know nothing about, Ending your statement by showing how much of an illiterate you are while trying to throw shades at eniola for making her choice, which by the way is completely up to her to decide but since she didn't support obi she's now deemed a "FAT PIG" SMH.
You're such a goofy loser for being unable to think straight.

P.S: There's a 0.8 % chance of spotting a wildpig In a safari
Feral swine are mostly found in thick bushes.

Be educated, Not ignorant.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Danniedpastor(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Thieves can't lead us.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Danniedpastor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

A stolen crown does not make a king.
Chew on that.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Danniedpastor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

A stolen crown does not make a king.
Chew on that.
Re: Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet by Jack500: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you and your papas tears go full a bucket before April 15th mark my words.

Peter Obi's mandate will be returned.

April 15th right? 😀

Can you bet with your life?

How you retards think someone that failed to get 25% in 24 states will be declared winner baffle me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.