Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Want To Sell My Kidney - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Sell My Kidney (2676 Views)

I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
FuckYourFather:
i know someone who can buy that kidney from you, can i get your contacts?
Ok, kufrepaul@gmail.com, please reach me, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Merisbankie:

hope you are still alive

Yes bro, thanks for checking on me, @ Neddstark suggested that I Google for dialysis center and I'd did found some centers and I've mailed them, I'm waiting for their reply, I'll update the progress here.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by FuckYourFather(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
KufreBank:
Ok, kufrepaul@gmail.com, please reach me, thanks
ok i will mail you now
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Merisbankie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
KufreBank:

Yes bro, thanks for checking on me, @ Neddstark suggested that I Google for dialysis center and I'd did found some centers and I've mailed them, I'm waiting for their reply, I'll update the progress here.
Omo he no easy
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Buhari4sale: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Liar! You wey dey chill on top chair dey put your elders for cruise. People who really have the mind and gut to sell their organ no come Nairaland to ask for connection. We only hear from them after selling the organ. That's when you see thread like "What business can someone do with ₦10m in Nigeria?"

Guy! You need to be careful and stop parading yourself to be having a problem when some people were born into poverty forty years ago and still wallowing in the wretchedness... You need to find a way and give thanks always for you can still construct a simple sentence in this Nigeria, So you still get grace go school?

DM me if you are serious about selling your organ, I have people who buy in bulk, they are retailer, they will price your balls join. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Liar! You wey dey chill on top chair dey put your elders for cruise. People who really have the mind and gut to sell their organ no come Nairaland to ask for connection. We only hear from them after selling the organ. That's when you see thread like "What business can someone do with ₦10m in Nigeria?"

Guy! You need to be careful and stop parading yourself to be having a problem when some people were born into poverty forty years ago and still wallowing in the wretchedness... You need to find a way and give thanks always for you can still construct a simple sentence in this Nigeria, So you still get grace go school?

DM me if you are serious about selling your organ, I have people who buy in bulk, they are retailer, they will price your balls join. Nonsense

Sé o mo age mi ni?
What if I don't know how to get the connection?
Who tell you say I go school?
If you don't know me abeg shift
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
You sound really desperate and undue desperation kills faster.

Who comes to a public forum to inquire about sensitive informations like this?,you would only get from black marketers who would do a rough uninsured operation on you and drag out both kidneys in the process.

Be smart.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
RawBitterTruth:
You sound really desperate and undue desperation kills faster.

Who comes to a public forum to inquire about sensitive informations like this?,you would only get from black marketers who would do a rough uninsured operation on you and drag out both kidneys in the process.

Be smart.

Not that I'm desperate, I can't afford the look on my suffering children eyes, I used to tell them to endure that things will improve, but now I failed them
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BlackAIIDay: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Linxi889:
Life is beautiful, don't give up, I can help you, I am willing to give you 10USDT If you see my message, please send your USDT receiving address

Boss, I can you also help me with any amount please
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAIIDay:

Boss, I can you also help me with any amount please

Send TRC20 address
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Did you encounter any difficulties?
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Linxi889:

what do you need

你遇到什么困难了
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BlackAIIDay: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Linxi889:

Send TRC20 address

0xf86f84de84008855D457AD5640DF4794914c9A7F

Blockchain

Thanks boss
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAIIDay:

0xf86f84de84008855D457AD5640DF4794914c9A7F

Blockchain

Thanks boss

It's not the ETH chain USDT but the USDT TRC20 address, please figure it out
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BlackAIIDay: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Linxi889:

It's not the ETH chain USDT but the USDT TRC20 address, please figure it out

TYejE8JifDP76VmudMeVyVyHQ46FqqrLbR

Here it's boss

Trust Wallet
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAIIDay:

Here it's boss

Trust Wallet

Transfer 5U to you
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAIIDay:

Here it's boss

Trust Wallet

Already accounted for
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sixtus3606(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
KufreBank:
After being scammed of all my money by a nairalander @seniorwriter and at the expiration of the contract job I had, life has been a living hell for me, coupled with this cash scarcity and all, I can't provide for my family, I've been living virtually by begging, and no hope in sight.

Lots of thoughts have been going on in my mind, and the one I listen to the most and probably would later do is to commit suicide! Yes, but there's this second thought that has been coming up again and that's selling of my kidney.

Please anybody reading this post and has any link that can help me sell my kidney should indicate and let's negotiate, I believe whatever I make from the proceeds would at least help me start something.
But if I'm unable to sell, I'll go for the first option, I've tried my best on earth, it's like I'm cursed. Nothing is working for me. Thanks

You ain't gonna sell your kidney homie. If you're in Lagos, let's link up. I love success-hungry fellas. You are destined to be wealthy! FVCK IT!
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Genlty: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
E don reach that level?
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
sixtus3606:

You ain't gonna sell your kidney homie. If you're in Lagos, let's link up. I love success-hungry fellas. You are destined to be wealthy! FVCK IT!

I'm in Akwa Ibom
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BlackAIIDay: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Linxi889:

Already accounted for

Seen boss, thank you very much I really appreciate
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by lilrel(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
The idiot @seniorwriter is still roaming about this platform looking for his next victim. I always knew that most of the 'remote-controlled' workers here are all scams as well as the pay-me-for-your-research-and-thesis scammers. Some even sell I.T tutorials and agbo lol. Una doo. Who never wise after eight years of buharistic incompetence no fit wise again.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by overseasnbeyond: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
How much last?
KufreBank:
After being scammed of all my money by a nairalander @seniorwriter and at the expiration of the contract job I had, life has been a living hell for me, coupled with this cash scarcity and all, I can't provide for my family, I've been living virtually by begging, and no hope in sight.

Lots of thoughts have been going on in my mind, and the one I listen to the most and probably would later do is to commit suicide! Yes, but there's this second thought that has been coming up again and that's selling of my kidney.

Please anybody reading this post and has any link that can help me sell my kidney should indicate and let's negotiate, I believe whatever I make from the proceeds would at least help me start something.
But if I'm unable to sell, I'll go for the first option, I've tried my best on earth, it's like I'm cursed. Nothing is working for me. Thanks
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by sixtus3606(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2023
KufreBank:

I'm in Akwa Ibom
If you got a place to crash in Lagos, please do. Then we take it up from there. BTW, what skills do you possess?
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by nedekid: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2023
BewareOf419:

Happy selling but why not contact Mr ekeremadu to buy it from u
Introduce him to ekeremadu and by the time they fly the guy abroad he will change mouth that he is 16 years old and they want to steal his kidney.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2023
sixtus3606:
If you got a place to crash in Lagos, please do. Then we take it up from there. BTW, what skills do you possess?

No special skills, I can read and write and I have a trainable mind, I have an aunt in Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2023
nedekid:

Introduce him to ekeremadu and by the time they fly the guy abroad he will change mouth that he is 16 years old and they want to steal his kidney.
Nah! I'm not like that, I am serious and I'm not a kid
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Linxi889:

Send your TRC-20 payment address Note that it is not a QR code

I'm not a liar I really want to help you trust me

Sorry bro, I was unable to access my wallet, I've been browsing nairaland on free basics, just got someone to share me a WiFi, here is the address, hope it's still available

TEgNzsBGtzwfz4Pbu3C6TnDa5kJ3Gmjetf

Thanks
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Imyourex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
KufreBank:

Sorry bro, I was unable to access my wallet, I've been browsing nairaland on free basics, just got someone to share me a WiFi, here is the address, hope it's still available

TEgNzsBGtzwfz4Pbu3C6TnDa5kJ3Gmjetf

Thanks

Baba, you are gradually turning this your thread to hustle o
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Imyourex:

Baba, you are gradually turning this your thread to hustle o

Sorry, I lost my phone, I'm just connecting, please check the message well, the guy offered to help, I didn't force nor beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

400-level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead In Father’s Presence / Beware!!! Criminals New Tricks In Lagos / Former PDP chairman Bamanga Muhammad Tukur Farm Looted And Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.