Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month (13216 Views)

Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season / Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Olarewaju89: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:
Erik ten Hag has been named the Barclays Manager of the Month after guiding Manchester United through February unbeaten.

Ten Hag led Manchester United to 10 points from four matches, beating Crystal Palace, Leeds and Leicester City as well as overseeing a come-from-behind draw with Leeds, bringing on Jadon Sancho to score the equaliser.

Away from the Premier League, the Dutchman also helped to secure United's first trophy since 2017, beating Newcastle United 2-0 in the EFL Cup final.

Ten Hag wins the accolade for a second time this season, having also claimed the September prize.

The award makes it a double celebration for Man Utd, after Marcus Rashford was named February's EA SPORTS Player of the Month.

Ten Hag beat fellow nominees Antonio Conte and Marco Silva after votes from the public were combined with those of a panel of experts.

2022/23 Barclays Manager winners

August: Mikel Arteta (ARS)

September: Erik ten Hag (MUN)

October: Eddie Howe (NEW)

November/December: Mikel Arteta (ARS)

January: Mikel Arteta (ARS)

Source: https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1634162439263485953?t=NoVEez9Ff4Zg1OSCYPBCug&s=19

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Krisdan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Erik ten Hag is the new 007 named after James bond tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by abobote: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:
Manager of the month of February only to be humiliated 7-0 the first game in March

I'm familiar with Ten Haag's game. He can't fool me. He's nothing but a Dutch fraud
Common sense is really not common
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by abobote: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You got someone who still managed putting a little smile on your face again after Sir Alex exit, you are still complaining.
He is a Ronaldo fan, you can never pls them
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Roboto11: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
For February abi?

Because he got the worst game day in March.

grin
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Djele: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
7up utd don rig am
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Jesterinjay: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
THE SQUARE ROOT OF 49 IS WHAT

MAN UNITED grin
you are wicked 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Olarewaju89: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

🤫

I am not a Liverpool fan.

Man city all the way
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Amotolongbo(f): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
abobote:

He is a Ronaldo fan, you can never pls them
I am also a Ronaldo fan but football and Manchester United come before Ronaldo
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by FireUpNow(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Despite the 7UP?
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by jkpbestseries: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Will you keep quite! Mourinho and vangal won trophies

Amotolongbo:
You got someone who still managed putting a little smile on your face again after Sir Alex exit, you are still complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Teeroyzimma: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I am not a Liverpool fan.

Man city all the way

Let me serve you lunch🍝

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by zinaunreal(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Petty manager. Treating players like they are still in primary school. I'm very sure he will have a problem with oshimen if he comes to man utd and I hope he doesnt
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Olarewaju89: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Let me serve you lunch🍝

Fake grin grin
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Yadid(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Mourinho did better. Let him match up with Mou's achievement first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Emola12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:
Manager of the month of February only to be humiliated 7-0 the first game in March

I'm familiar with Ten Haag's game. He can't fool me. He's nothing but a Dutch fraud
like your jagabandit fraud abi Chelsea will no make top4 dis season NOTED
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Kojochyke(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

🤫
If U ask me, 7up is worse..
Do d math...

Manchester United was damaged by a team that was beaten 7-2 by another team.. Now they are jittery cos they kno that the same team which beat their beator could annihilate them by 21-0.

Na wa for trouble 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by magzey: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Eh ?

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Emola12(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
United the most hated club in the world without a doubt.

Thunder will strike those fools up there saying 7up and 7-0
they hate man u because of their activement
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Richy4(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
I'm glad that was given to him... He needs all the motivation he can get to pilot the affairs of Manchester United...

It takes gut to stand and watched the humiliation all through without leaving the stadium.. he is the man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Solofresh2: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
THE SQUARE ROOT OF 49 IS WHAT

MAN UNITED grin
E choke grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Shikena(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na their problem. For me, Potter is the manager of every month.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Teeroyzimma: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
F
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Amotolongbo(f): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Will you keep quite! Mourinho and vangal won trophies

why are you barking?
Who collected your bone?

Has ETH not won any trophy?

How many points did Mourinho and Van Gaal gather after the 25th league week?
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Teeroyzimma: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Revenge is a must like Simba, Liverpool watch out because you will reap what you sowed

Can't wait for the reverse fixture.

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Sannitimmy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is worth celebrating. Somebody order 7 crates of 7Up! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by dickson2000(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

After 7up
😁

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:

Alex Ferguson was disgraced by Man City in Old Trafford... Was he a fraud too??!

This is the most successful manager United has had since Mourinho!

Even if Liverpool had won by 13 goals to Nil, it still doesn't change that fact! ETH has done well for United so far this season!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Van gaal and Jose also won trophy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Amotolongbo(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yadid:

Mourinho did better. Let him match up with Mou's achievement first.
What was Mourinho’s United point in his first season after Manchester United?

The same Mourinho that finished 6th and had to qualify for the UEFA Champion’s League by winning the UEFA cup.

Mourinho that could only gather 10points out of possible 30points against Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month / WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance / Arsenal Miss Out On Champions League With Europa League Final Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.