Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month (13215 Views)

Guardiola Named EPL Manager Of The Season / Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Van gar and Jose also won trophy too

Van Gaal won what trophy after how many seasons and at what cost??!
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by kunleiky(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:
Manager of the month of February only to be humiliated 7-0 the first game in March

I'm familiar with Ten Haag's game. He can't fool me. He's nothing but a Dutch fraud
So a manager loses, he becomes a fraud?
What's the color of your envy?
Congratulate him, wish him well and face front

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by dickson2000(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
THE SQUARE ROOT OF 49 IS WHAT

MAN UNITED grin

#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>

Int main()
{
double liverpoolThrashing;
liverpoolThrashing= sqrt (36.0);
printf("%f\n", liverpoolThrashing);
return 0;
}

grin grin grin

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Faposky95: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
After 7up...?!
Nobody talk.oooohhhh
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
After 7 - 0

Epl don cast

No other manager deserves that award for February!

7up happened in March! Stay focused chief.

In any case, ETH will still have a more successful season than Klopp! grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Amotolongbo(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Van gar and Jose also won trophy too
And what about the league performances?
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Roboto11:
For February abi?

Because he got the worst game day in March.

grin

Sir. Ferguson retired with one of the worst home defeats in football... Didn't tarnish his image one bit!

Football is what it is... The good with the bad! grin
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Janet993(f): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by mywells: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
See banging of life,CR7,7 days make a week.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Joezik(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:
Manager of the month of February only to be humiliated 7-0 the first game in March

I'm familiar with Ten Haag's game. He can't fool me. He's nothing but a Dutch fraud

You are a sadist... Getat

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Ade1177: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
mywells:
See banging of life,CR7,7 days make a week.

7up

Has never gotten more free advertisement all around the world that this

Their stocks keep rising
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by mmsen: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
After 7 - 0 bashing?
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Ade1177: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Orestino:

Haba brother

Do you know United is the best team in the whole 5 top league in 2023?

And RASHFORD is rated way higher than HAALAND
IN 2023

Just 1 bad game is forgivable

3 Likes

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Teeroyzimma: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
THE SQUARE ROOT OF 49 IS WHAT

MAN UNITED grin
7+3 is 10 that's Chelsea's current position grin
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

Van Gaal won what trophy after how many seasons and at what cost??!
Fa cup 2016
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Roboto11: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sir. Ferguson retired with one of the worst home defeats in football... Didn't tarnish his image one bit!

Football is what it is... The good with the bad! grin

He can't win it in March.

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Roboto11:

He can't win it in March.

Wow... Rashford get so many fans across the universe o! grin

Well, ETH doesn't need to win it in March... He should try and win Europa while finishing top 4!

That should be an awesome conclusion to a season that started very poorly!
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by SapphireYj: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
He suppose reject am grin
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Banbanna(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hmm, EPL wonderment! 🤓. So now this, after helping to elevate Liverpool to Seventh Heaven just last weekend. To them that was just one freak match and doesn't sum up ETH performances thus far.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by frankson1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You got someone who still managed putting a little smile on your face again after Sir Alex exit, you are still complaining.

I will never forgive him for that embarrassing defeat because he was the cause.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by frankson1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I am not a Liverpool fan.

Man city all the way

It means that you just started watching football and you dey follow big guys talk undecided
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by charlizonto: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
After drinking 7up?? Hmm na WA ohh

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
It's a well deserved award.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Friend22(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You got someone who still managed putting a little smile on your face again after Sir Alex exit, you are still complaining.

You think these kids know anything about Man Utd.
They are mostly fairweather fans .
No grit
All shallowness.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Yadid(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
What was Mourinho’s United point in his first season after Manchester United?

The same Mourinho that finished 6th and had to qualify for the UEFA Champion’s League by winning the UEFA cup.

Mourinho that could only gather 10points out of possible 30points against Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea?

Smiles, even at that, ETH is yet to achieve what Mou did! So, how many points has ETH gotten against the teams you listed up there this season? Lost to City ridiculously. Lost to Liverpool ridiculously (oh and that was a record for united since 1932 or so), lost one leg to arsenal. So what's left? 9 points so far I think.

Lastly, the fact that Mourinho didn't do well in the league in his first season and ETH seems to be doing well does not mean that ETH will end up better. Let's give it time. One day, his reign will be over and we can then assess them.
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by MrCharles32: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Orestino:

Am sure you are a Tinubu supporter.. because you no get even one sense
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Ifiokgeorge080: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Glory Glory man united 🎉🎉🎉
Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Amotolongbo(f): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Yadid:

Smiles, even at that, ETH is yet to achieve what Mou did! So, how many points has ETH gotten against the teams you listed up there this season? Lost to City ridiculously. Lost to Liverpool ridiculously (oh and that was a record for united since 1932 or so), lost one leg to arsenal. So what's left? 9 points so far I think.

Lastly, the fact that Mourinho didn't do well in the league in his first season and ETH seems to be doing well does not mean that ETH will end up better. Let's give it time. One day, his reign will be over and we can then assess them.

4-0 lost to Chelsea under Mourinho isn’t more ridiculous than 6-3 loss to Manchester City by ETH?
Mourinho won just 2 matches (Chelsea and Tottenham) of against the 5 top teams I listed, home and away, in his first season. All other matches were either drawn or lost.

This season, ETH won Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal at home and drew Chelsea away. Could Mourinho achieve that?

Just as it is too early to praise ETH in your world, it also to early to condemn him

1 Like

Re: Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month by Yadid(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:

4-0 lost to Chelsea under Mourinho isn’t more ridiculous than 6-3 loss to Manchester City by ETH?
Mourinho won just 2 matches (Chelsea and Tottenham) of against the 5 top teams I listed, home and away, in his first season. All other matches were either drawn or lost.

This season, ETH won Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal at home and drew Chelsea away. Could Mourinho achieve that?

Just as it is too early to praise ETH in your world, it also to early to condemn him

4-0 loss to Chelsea by Mou is not more ridiculous than ETH's 6-3 loss to City. See, it is not about the scoreline. It is about the traditional rivalry. United fans even today will rather Utd lose to Chelsea than to City, just as they'll prefer Utd lose to Chelsea than to Liverpool. There are levels to the rivalry. City are not called "noisy neighbours" for nothing. Liverpool lost to Villa heavily, their fans were hurt, but not as much as if they had lost to United.

Anyways, Mourinho never lost 7-0 to any team as Utd coach. Lastly, I did not condemn ETH, I only said let him match up with Mou's achievement first. Trophies are what count and so far, he has just one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month / WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance / Arsenal Miss Out On Champions League With Europa League Final Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.