Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes (16797 Views)

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Ogun Government Threaten To Shut Commercial Banks Rejecting Old Naira Notes / States, Police Clamp Down On Traders Rejecting Old Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by princeade86(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
alphaconde:
In sane climes

Emiefele will face live prosecution for the failures of this policy alone.

Every day in handcuffs and prisons clothes with cameras he would be explaining himself.

How can i earn say 20k a month.

for me to exchange my salary for cash i will get 16k.

What a waste.

bro, we don't know what they know. They see us finished, that's why they playing on our intelligent
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by MuchAdo: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Way to go!
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by madapcmod: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Have you arrested your wife declared wanted by EFCC?
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by samwillyco1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Criminal Government
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by jummex8228(f): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Salewa97:
It seems Emefiele did this to conceal his numerous stealing and now that his plan to affect Jagaban victory failed, he is in a dicey situation.

If he reverse the decision, people will see that he stole money and the record will be evident.

If he fail to reverse the decision, he bank on escaping from Nigeria before May swearing in of president elect Bola Tinubu.buhari doesn't waste his breath in talking. I can count how many times he has opened his mouth to say anything. But I think he doesn't talk because he doesn't want Nigerians to laugh at him. Sinzu money

But it seems Buhari self don remove hand for Nigeria matter. Abi why is he not talking in the midst of this chaos?
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
He should set up a a task force which will begin from the banks.

The next set of business outfits they should monitor are filling stations.

If these two are properly handled, others will naturally comply.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Mrjonah(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
This country nawa ooo
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
princeade86:
Arrest ur wife first

But he is giving us hope. Or are you happy with the useless policy and the way things are?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ykc2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Criminal asking police to arrest innocent citizens for refusing old naira buhari did not approve ,no member of apc will go unpunished if not by police then by cries of poor people ,the one they declared president is already peeing on his agbada ,the world should wait for presidential comedy that will come out soon ,if osibanjo was there Peter won't even exist
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
sleek214:
Rubbish. It won't work. Old N500 & N1,000 is illegal until Buhari/CBN Say otherwise.

See your life. You are evil to wish people should continue to suffer. I am sure you are still single with no dependent relatives. Otherwise, you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
The mumu Inarobo here in Oyo state no go talk! Na so so em em em like an inarticulate toddler learning its first words. No action, no energy whatsoever.
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
ecolime:
Yeye Bello. This guy competes with Keyamo in dumbness.

But he is fighting for his people. Do you think he doesn't have enough to take care of his own needs and that of his family?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by bakusha(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
All these wahala of a thing ehn, i belive the gov's know who is who they are supposed to channel this there fight to
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Josephkabila12: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
He should go n arrest bank
banks 🏦 are giving out the old notes

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am really shocked at the way some people are attacking Governor Yaya. If all the Governors speak out like him on this issue, we would have long be rescued from the wickedness of Emefiele and those backing him up.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by abraham01emma01: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bello toggery leader,
we are awaiting.
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Metaphor44(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pls don't blame anybody for refusing them. What has ur govt done to make these same people accept the old money. Stop intimidating the common people pls
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by princeade86(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

But he is giving us hope. Or are you happy with the useless policy and the way things are?
they know what they doing among themselves. They just using masses to score scores. They knew we only rants, and can't do anything. My bro, people wey wise for this corntree no reach 29%, excluding northerners because their mumu na grade one, so I don't need to count them. They are major reason why this country never move forward because of their low IQ. They believe in power more than success, that's why their leaders put them in darkness and operate them like zombies anytime they need them for election.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Deeprooted: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Police station go full be that oo
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Lovenorth: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
We don suffer for this corn tri, hunger go kiil u with una moni
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Emola12(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
They suppose do am for Lagos here self that idiot sanwo olu no even talk anything since useless human being
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Sltp: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
alphaconde:
In sane climes

Every day in handcuffs and prisons clothes with cameras he would be explaining himself.

What a waste.

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by derico(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Let him start with the commercial banks
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Komu1048(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
alphaconde:
In sane climes

What a waste.

i.e 1k for 5k. Pls stay away from Ikeja n Oregun area. Those one will charge u 8k for 20k. U will collect 12k from ur salary
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Ken4Christ: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
princeade86:
they know what they doing among themselves. They just using masses to score scores. They knew we only rants, and can't do anything. My bro, people wey wise for this corntree no reach 29%, excluding northerners because their mumu na grade one, so I don't need to count them. They are major reason why this country never move forward because of their low IQ. They believe in power more than success, that's why their leaders put them in darkness and operate them like zombies anytime they need them for election.

You said it all. Our leaders are capitalizing on the stupidity of the majority of Nigerians who just love to remain as slaves.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by chukwuibuipob: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin this country is a case. One famous supermarket sent out WhatsApp chat to their customers to com buy with old naira notes. Nah so pipu rushed/jam packed the store with their old money(urs truly Dey among)nah so I gathered stuff I dnt need,las las,cashier rejected it. Peepz come dey dropped their loots grin grin

E no go better for Emefiele angry angry angry
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by Albertgr8: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Businesses have been grounded by this policy across the country that y
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by faceLAGOS: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
If you like yourself, be doing tranfer & collecting your two two hundred naira change jejely o.

Bye bye to old notes!
Re: Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes by sparko1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fut9ure:
Executive get power sha

Na cbn just hold us for blockos like this

My mind dey tell me say this presidential election fight is just getting started

You mean court case, election is over.

The most a winner is announced, what remains is court case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai / Diezani Flings Away News Reporters Cameras And Recorders At Committee Meeting / Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.