Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister (57736 Views)

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by yusluvad(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Way to go...
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by PeterTinubu(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Slynation:
Nawa oO...Is that his sisters room!!!

Is portable a rich man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Johnjustice: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Locality ati enviness grin

Portable you make me laugh, I don't want to see you die, relocate from the ghetto.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by kestolove95(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oboy this reporter na obidient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by cryptoyardtop: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by chukkystar(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
He better leave that area, na so them go continue dey disturb am cos they will continue looking at him with the eye they used when he hadn't blown. A Prophet is not recognised in his Home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
This thug ......u should be in prison
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by hahn(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’m ashamed to say this ,
But I like this guy grin

No shame bro.

I like him too.

He's a real street dude grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Slynation(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
PeterTinubu:

Is portable a rich man?
Maybe you should ask Portable, he has been bragging online that he's richer than Davido, showing wades of cash that ain't visible on his family members (judging from this picx tho)

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Starhearts: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
TossTos:
This not good at all
The judge go laugh tire ..
Portable go introduce himself like

Wahala ! Wahala !! Wahala !!!
" Na me be Zazuu , I go by the name portable omolalomi ,ika of Africa , Azaman , grin

add your own

Omo ologo oba aqon werey

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by chaloskyx: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
The New Nigerian role model BAT and Portable the unstoppable duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Starboytwo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’m ashamed to say this ,
But I like this guy grin
nothing to be ashamed of bro. I like him too. Cuz of the Free madness.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Owaincouncil: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please is that hospital or gettho
Where is his getting treatment from.
That place look like abatior
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by mutantninja: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Portable is a lunatic
He rpd ur morrm grin
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Greattha: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Funny dude...

You Don tia d umbrella wey cova you....ojo ma pa e...

Ain't this the same dude who used to order his crew/followers to beat people up?
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Mrjonah(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
See drip shocked
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Papichulostunne(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
TossTos:
This not good at all

" Na me be Zazuu , I go by the name portable omolalomi ,ika of Africa , Azaman , grin

add your own
Add your own for something this serious oga?

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Weknowbetter: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chai! Medical treatment in Nigeria is so primitive and dirty. Showing they gave her unnecessary fluid to charge this man Portable more $ for her care

3 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by madapcmod: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
SMH

This is what Thieefnubuuu and MC Oluomo breeds in Lagos and young chaps look up to them
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by udomma1005(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Very useless boy! 🤔

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Illegal1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Court dn suffer for portable hand...
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by jchioma: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
TossTos:
This not good at all

add your own

Both you and the Zazuu crooner de craze!! grin
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by cedricksly: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Portable is a lunatic
does that justify the malicious damage caused to his properties At times make una dey get sense before una write... So what u are saying is he deserve it?
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by tfelicityk(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
They should take it easy on themselves and settle their difference...
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by harmonyglobal: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
How many drips this one done collect now
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by tesuto1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Walking side by side with portable should top the list of a thousand ways to die

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by udemzyudex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lol..na so dem dey read news,see in Igbo thick voice grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Allisgud: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Na supreme him go abi na tribunal
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Bobbiee: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bunch of jokers
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by slowice(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omo see dripses grin

Make una nọr carry drip kee here finish oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.