Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister (57737 Views)

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandmaโ€™s Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just they laugh
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Taigaban: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Portable nah me call you, better relocate from Lagos possibly to Akwa Ibom one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. You are not safe around some so-called friends. All friends circling you are just there because of what they gain from you and not because they love you at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Illuminatiship(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
mutantninja:

He rpd ur morrm grin
no na he unleashed his dog to sleep with your mom and you were their product of a leaking condom and that's why you think like your father the dog...
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by eroticecstasy: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSg4FDFze4

Singer Portable heads to court after his old friends physically attacked him and his older sister

In videos he shared online, Portable said he heard his old friends were attacking his older sister and when he stood up for her, they descended on him, inflicting injuries on him. He mentioned that the old friends are people who he has helped in the past and are now envious of him.

He shared a post on his page saying he has taken legal steps over the incident and has briefed his lawyer about the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpmlIefvPm9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Was this kinda drip administered by a native doctor?

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by mrsiso(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Eeya, I hope the governor is seeing this so that he can pay their family a visit.

แบธkแป oni bajแบน ooo
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lol. Who be this mumu YouTuber wey dey recite English for Igbotic accent? Na by force to speak English? ๐Ÿ˜†

His sister, her sister. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Kuramushe(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSg4FDFze4

Singer Portable heads to court after his old friends physically attacked him and his older sister

In videos he shared online, Portable said he heard his old friends were attacking his older sister and when he stood up for her, they descended on him, inflicting injuries on him. He mentioned that the old friends are people who he has helped in the past and are now envious of him.

He shared a post on his page saying he has taken legal steps over the incident and has briefed his lawyer about the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpmlIefvPm9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Kuramushe(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Kuramushe post=121642672][/quote]. Free world, Obi don go court, Article self don go court ....... Ehen now Portable too must go to court. Where poker are always Aces! Nibiti Koolu tin mbo card!!!!!
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Kuramushe(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Kuramushe post=121642672][/quote]. Free world, Obi don go court, Article self don go court ....... Ehen now Portable too must go to court. Where poker are always Aces! Nibiti Koolu tin mbo card!!!!โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐Ÿฟ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2023
The
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. Who be this mumu YouTuber wey dey recite English for Igbotic accent? Na by force to speak English? ๐Ÿ˜†

His sister, her sister. LMAO.
Very funny voice grin grin YouTuber with the igbotic voice
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Truthshscrazy: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

To be related to someone like Portable na big risk and hazard

You fit collect anytime

It's good Portable decided to press charges rather than continue the gangster retailiation circle

grin grin grin
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Truthshscrazy: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2023
seanwilliam:
Iโ€™m ashamed to say this ,
But I like this guy grin
Wallahi wahalligrin grin grin
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by PlaysNigeria: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
I think he should try to make his circle small because people don't want to see others progressing and he should also be careful with the people he mingle with.
Very wise

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Heavensent01(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2023
the day I bought my first car, my close friend blocked me on social media since then I no get male as friends again, 99% of my associates friends are matured females

1 Like

Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by gbowoade85142: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Noted.Noted....
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Ofemmanu1: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
TossTos:
This not good at all
The judge go laugh tire ..
Portable go introduce himself like

Wahala ! Wahala !! Wahala !!!
" Na me be Zazuu , I go by the name portable omolalomi ,ika of Africa , Azaman , grin

add your own

Idamu adugbo, werey Olorin,..
Re: Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister by Awaja(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
TossTos:
This not good at all
The judge go laugh tire ..
Portable go introduce himself like

Wahala ! Wahala !! Wahala !!!
" Na me be Zazuu , I go by the name portable omolalomi ,ika of Africa , Azaman , grin

add your own
Eye
En go normal by force for court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.