Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs (5029 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer / Atiku Can Never Win 25% Votes In Rivers - APC / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by kingsways: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
totit:

No. It is not a must, that's your interpretation of the law.

Abuja is intended to be the melting point, not a state. Unlike states, FCT doesn't have a Governor but is governed directly by the president through the Minister. Unlike states, Abuja doesn't have its own House of Assembly but is under the House of Reps. Clearly, Abuja is not a state and is not intended to be so

The status of the FCT is special. FCT is where all Nigerians converge, hence a candidate MUST win 25% there
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by Ekpeitit(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
So IPOB are still crying about this election grin
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Obi is not the topic here

The issue is you can't be president with less than 20% in FCT

Tell him please.. some people conscience is dead.. it's a pity
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
francisobiabo:
What about when a presidential candidate wins in 30 states but loss in FTC?
We need to grow above sentiment...

In dat case. A rerun will be made..
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by kingsways: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ekpeitit:
So IPOB are still crying about this election grin

If it's when I used to insult people, I would have said that thunder should fire you
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by francisobiabo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
No sir, a rerun cannot be possible. Tinubu has the simple majority...

lildush:

In dat case. A rerun will be made..
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by totit: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Abuja is intended to be the melting point, not a state. Unlike states, FCT doesn't have a Governor but is governed directly by the president through the Minister. Unlike states, Abuja doesn't have its own House of Assembly but is under the House of Reps. Clearly, Abuja is not a state and is not intended to be so

The status of the FCT is special. FCT is where all Nigerians converge, hence a candidate MUST win 25% there

Yes, it's so special that a win in FCT is all I need as a presidential candidate to win an election in Nigeria because the remaining 36 states are useless as long as I have a win in FCT.

Do you feel better, does it sound better rl you now? cool grin
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by kingsways: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
totit:

Yes, it's so special that a win in FCT is all I need as a presidential candidate to win an election in Nigeria because the remaining 36 states are useless as long as I have a win in FCT.

Do you feel better, does it sound better rl you now? cool grin

Don't really care anyways, just felt it's nice to give those who are already sharing the Senate presidency something to worry about

Atiku and Obi combined won 24 States and FCT outright, do not know why some stewpid people think they won the country like a trophy and can share Senate Presidency like their loot
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by totit: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Don't really care anyways, just felt it's nice to give those who are already sharing the Senate presidency something to worry about

Atiku and Obi combined won 24 States and FCT outright, do not know why some stewpid people think they won the country like a trophy and can share Senate Presidency like their loot

Ok.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by IGBOSON1: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
kingsways:

Well, only Abuja is not enough but to win you must add Abuja to it. The Law is the Law

Indeed! It’s been said the law is an ass, but like you said ‘the law is the law’!
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2023
lildush:

Y are u people like this? Y can't u say d truth or stand for the truth for once? The constitution say u must win d fct. To be declared winner. Y are u supporting falsehood? Let me tell u. God have chosen a candidate for Nigeria. Not a drug lord and Boko Haram leader. U hear?
E pain you? As e dey sweet us here e dey pain them. Losers!!!! Obi is a loser. An effeminate. A liar.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by colorsofrainbow: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes I know. I also know that you are pained because your lord and savior obi lost and that's why you are bitter. I was trying to add pepper to your injury. Please continue to lick your injury.

The kind shame wey go catch u later after all this noisemaking go be like make ground open,make u enter. E sure for me say u go delete Ur nairaland account.

We await the court. Shey 25% doesn't matter in FCT abi? We go hear soon. Even that Ur Supreme court chief judge won't save u by twisting the law grin
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

The kind shame wey go catch u later after all this noisemaking go be like make ground open,make u enter. E sure for me say u go delete Ur nairaland account.

We await the court. Shey 25% doesn't matter in FCT abi? We go hear soon. Even that Ur Supreme court chief judge won't save u by twisting the law grin
Are you not ashamed? Defeat here and there. Obi is jumping from one court to another crying like a baby all he met is defeat. Kikikikikiki!oder, na so you go labour in vain. Obi will never be our president. An effeminate obi can only be president of Agulu Town Union. He is a loser! His miscreants cult like fillets are nuisance.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by colorsofrainbow: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Are you not ashamed? Defeat here and there. Obi is jumping from one court to another crying like a baby all he met is defeat. Kikikikikiki!oder, na so you go labour in vain. Obi will never be our president. An effeminate obi can only be president of Agulu Town Union. He is a loser! His miscreants cult like fillets are nuisance.

Shettima is preparing his vice in less than 6 months time before he's sacked by the court. You know where Ur thiefnubuu belongs, land of the departed
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Shettima is preparing his vice in less than 6 months time before he's sacked by the court. You know where Ur thiefnubuu belongs, land of the departed
Story from a sore loser! Sifia pain!!! Kikikikikiki! Obi is a loser. May he continue to lose.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by colorsofrainbow: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Story from a sore loser! Sifia pain!!! Kikikikikiki! Obi is a loser. May he continue to lose.

Enjoy your short-spanned fun. Don't go into hiding when it's set. I will tag u lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Enjoy your short-spanned fun. Don't go into hiding when it's set. I will tag u lol
My joy shall not be cut short. May you never get joy. Loser!!!! The next four years will not be enough for you to wail. Tinubu will rule for eight years. Nothing for obi. He is deranged. An effeminate obi. A pathological liar. Cry cry obi. Datti wailed and cried. Obi wailed and cried. Obi asslickers are wailing now. Make I laff kikikikikiki!!!!!
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain you? As e dey sweet us here e dey pain them. Losers!!!! Obi is a loser. An effeminate. A liar.

No word for u. May u receive some sense in Jesus name
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
lildush:

No word for u. May u receive some sense in Jesus name
A loser has lost his voice. Obi asslickers are like that.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
A loser has lost his voice. Obi asslickers are like that.

I don't have a preferred candidate.. I just want a better Nigeria. Someone who can fix d country n our image before the international community. Not certainly a drug lord and Boko Haram leader
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
lildush:

I don't have a preferred candidate.. I just want a better Nigeria. Someone who can fix d country n our image before the international community. Not certainly a drug lord and Boko Haram leader
You have started denying obi your lord and savior? Don't be a betrayer now. No be you dey jump upandan shouting 0bidiots 0bidiots upandan last month. Chai! Nobody like to associate with a loser. Don't worry Tinubu put things in order. I can assure you of that.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by Burruchaga71(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
kingsways:
Several senior lawyers have continued to insist that declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the last presidential election was done in clear breach of the constitution which states that a candidate must achieve a minimum of 25% votes in 24 states AND FCT.

APC candidate Mr. Tinubu notably failed woefully in the federal capital achieving less than 20% of votes cast, an indicator that residents of FCT do not want to see Mr. Tinubu anywhere near FCT let alone Aso Rock. Mr. Tinubu also lost in Nigeria's former federal capital Lagos. As federal capital and the former federal capital, the FCT and Lagos represent the melting point for all Nigerians, and the rejection of Mr. Tinubu by both is generally seen as indicative that Nigerians do not really want Tinubu as their president

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYaBNB94/
You forgot to add that Tinubu was also rejected in Osun his so-called state of origin. In fact Tinubu can NEVER smell Asorock or............ I swear.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by samunaka: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
kingsways:
Several senior lawyers have continued to insist that declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the last presidential election was done in clear breach of the constitution which states that a candidate must achieve a minimum of 25% votes in 24 states AND FCT.

APC candidate Mr. Tinubu notably failed woefully in the federal capital achieving less than 20% of votes cast, an indicator that residents of FCT do not want to see Mr. Tinubu anywhere near FCT let alone Aso Rock. Mr. Tinubu also lost in Nigeria's former federal capital Lagos. As federal capital and the former federal capital, the FCT and Lagos represent the melting point for all Nigerians, and the rejection of Mr. Tinubu by both is generally seen as indicative that Nigerians do not really want Tinubu as their president

It is not only SANS it is Gravels
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You have started denying obi your lord and savior? Don't be a betrayer now. No be you dey jump upandan shouting 0bidiots 0bidiots upandan last month. Chai! Nobody like to associate with a loser. Don't worry Tinubu put things in order. I can assure you of that.

See dis 1. I go for the best in everything I do. So far. Amoung all the presidential candidates. Obi is d best if he goes d tinubu way I wunt support him. Even if he's my father. I always stand for wat is right. U should consider doing dat too. I like tinubu alot. Because he's a father. A grandfather. He's funny. He have a good structure. He sticks to his plans and work with it. No doubt he is good but most of his ways are not just good. Example.. d drug thing he is doing. Bribery and corruption. I know most politicians do. But his own is way too open. And dat is bad. No man is perfect but. Let's put first things first. Dis county is too big for tinubu to manage well at this time. He is old. And weak. His brain is like dat of a baby.he need to go home and rest. Let the younger leaders try. People we can look straight in d eyes and tell Dem . Sir u should step down cos u can't do dis.. Nigeria needs emmergency rescue. Tinubu just want the name. We want a country dat will work.. for d sake of our children. Hope this makes sense to you
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by duro4chang(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
lildush:

See dis 1. I go for the best in everything I do. So far. Amoung all the presidential candidates. Obi is d best if he goes d tinubu way I wunt support him. Even if he's my father. I always stand for wat is right. U should consider doing dat too. I like tinubu alot. Because he's a father. A grandfather. He's funny. He have a good structure. He sticks to his plans and work with it. No doubt he is good but most of his ways are not just good. Example.. d drug thing he is doing. Bribery and corruption. I know most politicians do. But his own is way too open. And dat is bad. No man is perfect but. Let's put first things first. Dis county is too big for tinubu to manage well at this time. He is old. And weak. His brain is like dat of a baby.he need to go home and rest. Let the younger leaders try. People we can look straight in d eyes and tell Dem . Sir u should step down cos u can't do dis.. Nigeria needs emmergency rescue. Tinubu just want the name. We want a country dat will work.. for d sake of our children. Hope this makes sense to you
You still dey cry? I thought have gotten over it. Eeyah! Tinubu has won and you can't do anything. Continue to pray for him to succeed. No vex.
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by famology(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
kingsways:

Go to court. They're waiting for you there
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by lildush(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You still dey cry? I thought have gotten over it. Eeyah! Tinubu has won and you can't do anything. Continue to pray for him to succeed. No vex.

I no vex . But if dis is how u describe wining den it is totally false.. tinubu will end up in jail. He will neva be president. Watch n see. Our next president is osibanjo... Den obi
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by Cyprian71(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
APC introduced the bvas machine to come and rigs elections in they favor ; right from day one I knew that nothing will change, afterwards they would announce tinubu. post=121634019]Several senior lawyers have continued to insist that declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the last presidential election was done in clear breach of the constitution which states that a candidate must achieve a minimum of 25% votes in 24 states AND FCT.

[/quote]
Re: Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs by Emir01: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nothing special about Abj than the seat of government. To me abj is not important than any other state. Abj should be lower in status compare to a state with governor. Abj is managed by just a minister and LG chairmen. Those Obi lawyers are just dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Faulty Statistical System / Dr. Yerima Lawan Ngama Poised To Replace Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, Finance Minister / Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.