Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman (33454 Views)

Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Brendaniel: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Chinedu !!!

Okan yin oni bale

Leave Lagos alone. Awon liberators
Go and liberate yourself from Monday sit at home and unknown gunmen

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Brendaniel: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

LMAO. PDP dey disguise.

Eko edide

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)......

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
The youths will prefer her....
Congrats!
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by aziaka111(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Obi my president,we must kick out wike ass from this state,Rivers state belongs to all of us not just 1 man

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by madjune(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zoola91:
Today I found two guys fighting and I went to separate them but when I heard their story I left in peace.....like how can you borrow someone's trouser and adjust it to your favourable measurement.

That's exactly what Tinubu is trying to do with Obi's mandate but, the tragedy is, Nigerians are inside the trouser.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Juanmike(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
blabulu2000:
I like this lady when she used to act yiibo movies

She use to.cry in most of her movie role....

But now...she is laughing

Pitobi is CUMing on his wife
Your future wife go hear am, your gate man for face me I face go shine em toto.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Angelfrost(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
The clear difference between LP and other top parties is the glaring focus on age, intelligence, education, and character!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Doyou2019: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

Urchins go wail on the 18th ehn. Awon Elekun Egbere. Let them wait to wail!
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party, Nigeria
“There was a purported rumour that the exco has been dissolved. So, we want to debunk that. This is a political party, you don’t dissolve exco by staying in one corner to write a small letter. Before an exco is dissolved, due process must be followed.

“Whatever happens in any state, there must be a disciplinary committee that will investigate the matter which will now make recommendations to the National Working Committee for action. So, you can’t just wake up and say you have dissolved an exco.

“And only the National Chairman signed without the National Secretary signing because the National Secretary knows that it is not the right process. Due process must be followed. So, the National Working Committee is handling the matter. For now, everything must maintain [the] status quo.”
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Onucs(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
Labour party is really filled with young intelligent, educated & vibrant human beings that's what we should be looking at! that's the way forward! not men born in 1890 claiming to be 70 years from blood sucking illitrated party of pdapc.......... congrats ma'am

Hilda too, follow for the young?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by muhammaduyusufu: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)......
Pay per post. Weldone.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by xukwaa: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
These LP guys may eventually get it right in 4 years time. As for today, O TI LO...
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Very befitting, I must say. Labour party will need people very skilled in crying after the court judgement. I'm suggesting Nkiru Silvanus (the actress from A cry for help should be her deputy.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Brendaniel: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Pay per post. Weldone.

Nobody is paying me, I am doing it for free....

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by JudasNaKarrot: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
blabulu2000:
I like this lady when she used to act yiibo movies

She use to.cry in most of her movie role....

But now...she is laughing

Pitobi is CUMing on his wife
Very childish. How old are you?

You seem 40 years but trapped in 8 years old body. That's how to know Agbadorians....very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Hpesoj: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zoola91:
Today I found two guys fighting and I went to separate them but when I heard their story I left in peace.....like how can you borrow someone's trouser and adjust it to your favourable measurement.

LOL cheesy grin
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Olodo24: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
More tears loading
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Pityoobi: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
Labour party is really filled with young intelligent, educated & vibrant human beings that's what we should be looking at! that's the way forward! not men born in 1890 claiming to be 70 years from blood sucking illitrated party of pdapc.......... congrats ma'am
They are Coalition of children of hate, perditions, victim of oppression occasioned by Tinubu’s progress, ….generations of anger, discontentment, lover of falsehood and failed projects.

These people you know them….:

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Evergreen12345(f): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
corn-fused 🌽 human being!
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by vRendoh(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Playmaaker14:
"Na small small, Blokus take dey big"

Gradually, the structureless party will take over everywhere...

I only pity for any miscreant underrating the Labour Party.

Congratulations Hilda Dokubo, may your appointment usher in more wins for the party.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Why Blokus? Everything dey grow small small! I dey suspect you o
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by kpompey: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
You will labour in vain. Hilda Dokubo has been a PDP member from time immemorial. Igbo are dunce, and they are always jealous of the Yoruba even with their greedy nature. They were 99% percent PDP prior to the emergence of rogue Peter Obi whom they followed to Labour Party. Soon they will all return to PDP and APGA. Even, when the Yorubas were following alliance for democracy with Bola Ige, Lam Adesina , Bola ahmed Tinubu. They went with PDP to support Obasanjo the useless old man, who attached so much money to our politics and turn it into biz ventures for politicians for his selfish reasons. This is why some stupid Yoruba who have no knowledge of history are supporting these traitors. They felt the peace and the economic growth we enjoyed in the south-west suppose to be in their state. A few of them attacked me on face book, and the first thing they have in mind is to decentralize the waterways, so that the bulk of government returns can go to the east. They wish Lagos could be theirs, a city they see as the Newyork in Igboland, where their brothers became multi-millionaire overnight despite their poor background.If Yorubas are so careless and watch this pig take over the control of their state, it will be a regret in twilight. A graduate of MIT as claimed, should be somewhere affecting the economy positively like Elumelu or perhaps be thinking on how to build a personal business empire, and not to rely on father's fortune which will be lavished on politics. Say No to Chinedu Gbadebo and his LP. Vote Babajide Sanwoolu for second term. Let him continue the good work. No monorail in Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, and Ebonyi. They are jealous of Yoruba's. They had very bad leadership system. As a youth corper serving in Enugu Ezike, and nNsukka in 2009, I saw an unplastered 5 rooms classrooms commissioned by Ayogu Eze for the sum of 100million, yet they don't see reason for change in this area. Umop road graded not tarred for more than 650 million and many more. They never incite their youth against their leaders, but they are here inciting Yoruba against their own. Soon, we can float our party and choose our own or the one we trusted, but not to bend to igbo leadership in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Tee2027: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hahaha I know the pigs best friend who fail as actress and started dining with pigs inside farmland was fuming obishit all over internet just to be given a position to make herself relevant and her dead nollywood career.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by frugal(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
She should have been the governorship candidate.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
That woman should be very careful with her life.....I have spoken!
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by UncommonLogic: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
seguno2:

Exactly, like what happened in Lagos on February 25.

Dey play dey go. E go soon clear you for eyes.
Exactly like what happened in the whole on February 25th when pandora pathological liar Obi tuary lost and came in 3rd.
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by chiedozie198100: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
I just dey laugh in chinese for anybody wey wan try nonsense wey hilda dey.

I sorry for that pessin.

if you no know who she be, go watch her movies where she dey provoke.

no be acting be that oo..

na her true nature be that grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by newnigerdelta00: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by newnigerdelta00: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Playmaaker14:
"Na small small, Blokus take dey big"

Gradually, the structureless party will take over everywhere...

I only pity for any miscreant underrating the Labour Party.

Congratulations Hilda Dokubo, may your appointment usher in more wins for the party.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Ugly man
Re: Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman by Chris2863(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zoola91:
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.