Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Update On Bakhmut Front - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Update On Bakhmut Front (4333 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / The Ukrainian Army Begins The Siege Of The Russian Army In Bakhmut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by Hotice085: 8:30am On May 24, 2023
Kalistus01:

Cool, you are learning…

learning what? ever dumb
Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by olugabbie(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2023
Slow and steady Russia will prevail. Ukraine will come to her senses sooner or later.

Multi-polar world is taking shape.

Absolute power corrupt absolutely. A single dominant power is a disease to the world. Multi-polar world creates Checks and balances.

Russia is indeed a great power. The ability to challenge the entire West (30+ countries) and not shiver is not something you see everyday. I don't think China can do what Russia is doing now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by olugabbie(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2023
Kalistus01:

What is the fool talking about? I’m in Lagos, where you Dey if it sure for you make we exchange blow..
Nonsense Omo alata.

I Dey ikeja if it sure for you. Oloriburuku

Lol
Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by Scholes007(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
olugabbie:
Slow and steady Russia will prevail. Ukraine will come to her senses sooner or later.

Multi-polar world is taking shape.

Absolute power corrupt absolutely. A single dominant power is a disease to the world. Multi-polar world creates Checks and balances.

Russia is indeed a great power. The ability to challenge the entire West (30+ countries) and not shiver is not something you see everyday. I don't think China can do what Russia is doing now
How is Russia attacked by 30 countries??
Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by olugabbie(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
Scholes007:
How is Russia attacked by 30 countries??

Where In my did I mention that Russia was attacked by 30+ countries?
Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by citizenbarger: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2023
obedience4:

Please look at my quote, did I mention Russia
Of course after the USA china, the next other country that is powerful in terms of military is Russia,
You made reference to Iran, been powerful the the USA is scared of confrontation with it, thence prompt my reply..

Your assumptions that the USA is shying away from confrontation with Russia is a big fat lie from the pit of hell,
The USA president Biden has always said that the USA will protect every itch of NATO territory, Russia hasn't attacked a Nato member country, if you want to see the USA in action ask your lord Putin to make the mistake and attack a Nato country

Also I am ashamed that you stated that the USA is leaving her country unprotected because ofvweapoms it giving to Ukraine, I will ask you to first research the amount the USA spends on it defense budget and also check the amount of military aid the USA gives countries yearly
So your childish assumptions of the USA been short of weapons is baseless, the USA still remains the biggest producers of weapons globally also she is the largest exporter of military arms defense companies like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc are the biggest private military defence contractors.

It not rocket science, that the Russian military is struggling to win the war in Ukraine, the signs are there to see, it's clear for the blind to see,
Since last year June last year Russia has taken only one town, the Ukrainian has taken kherson, layman kharviv from the Russians,
When last the Russian took a major town??
From buying cheap drones from Iran, to using the services of private military group aka Wagner the Russian military is facing at uphill task

I no you are not aware that the IMF said that the Russian economy contracted to a new record of 2.2% the highest of any country in the world..

NB, I am just check mating the ....... You wrote.
The original post I commented on you were comparing Iran to the USA, and also saying the USA Was losing relevance in the Middle East..
After I counter you, you brough Russia into the equation 😀😁😁

You are too dumb to engage that guy in a debate , please just stop and learn frim him...
Re: Update On Bakhmut Front by Tiopii: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
No more update on the Bakmut front?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Act Of War: Iranian "aid" Ships Head For Gaza / The Death Of Cartoonist Artist, Drawing Picture Of Islam Prophet (PHOTOS) / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.