Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut (48994 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by lhordspy: 7:10pm On May 20, 2023
After Pro-Russia forces captures Bakhmut City in Ukraine today. Fmr. Russian president, Medvedev Replies twitter CEO, El0n musk's 2022 tweet which appears to troll him about Russia's forces struggle in the battle of Bakhmut.

An intense fighting has been taking place in Bakhmut for months. With the Pro-Russian and Ukrainian forces fighting for the control of the city. The battle popularly refer to as 'World war I and II' .

Elon Musk tweet to Medvedev, in 2022
Btw, how’s it going in Bakhmut?
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1583206592488448000?t=2hKMMHk2xxsOeNze6xLT3w&s=19

Dmitry Medvedev Reply, today:
@elonmusk, you've asked me about Bakhmut... Come and see for yourself!
https://twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1659971089689202688?t=7udIWyzdi26jKaiKm_NUxg&s=19

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by lhordspy: 7:10pm On May 20, 2023
Defeat to the Slave-masters. They can only resist, but surely Putin, with the help of God will deliver the world from the grip of war-mongers and Crisis instigators claiming world-powers.

Welcome to the New multi-polar world. Where everyone is a king. God bless Mother Russia.

313 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Staphylococcus: 7:21pm On May 20, 2023
Elon is just making himself vulnerable.

Whey I will always go with any other Billionaire before Elon.

His ego always overrides his business. He knows what’s fvcking with, and still fvcks with it.

A Bezos or Gate will never involve themselves. They always in their own class.

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by lhordspy: 7:30pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

His ego always overrides his business. He knows what’s fvcking with, and still fvcks with it.

Chill angry lion. They are twitter friends. Just catching fun.

Una for Naija too dey para quickly.

255 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Staphylococcus: 7:34pm On May 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Chill angry lion. They are twitter friends. Just catching fun.

Una for Naija too dey para quickly.

I am not talking about their friendship. I am talking about his business reputation and shareholders perception and interest

Elon is the US and knows better. He is not best at that card he is playing.

And seems you are not a Nigerian. Cos once you JJC’s just enter airplane, the next thing is “Una for Naija”

257 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2023
Hahaha Elon Musk and chochocho are 5 and 6 .. me I don't know how a busy man get time to be twitting ...Dmitry Medvedev was kind of a gentleman President.

10 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by lhordspy: 7:54pm On May 20, 2023
jackcanfield:
Hahaha Elon Musk and chochocho are 5 and 6 .. me I don't know how a busy man get time to be twitting ...Dmitry Medvedev was kind of a gentleman President.

Yes kindof. But he is a full patriot to the core. He holds Russia dearly, close to his heart Reason why he is one of the key allies of Vladmir Putin.

He is the current Deputy Chair of Russia's security council. Reason why i laugh when people talk about the Arrest of Putin if he steps foot in another country. They forgot Putin only, dont make Russia.

People like Medvedev will run the 'prosecuting' country down if Putin is ever arrested. The country where the arrest is carried out, will be in trouble.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes kindof. But he is a full patriot to the core. He hold Russia dearly, close to his. Reason why he is one of the key allies of Vladmir Putin.

He is the current Deputy Chair of Russia's security council.
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Topmaike007(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by tolexy007(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
Saw No to War

2 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by ecolime(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
Zelensky is the worst dummy on earth.

The truth is Ukraine and the West can't win the war. The arms support and military defence plan is not working.

It's about time he steps up his alternative dispute resolution plan.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2023
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by sirblend: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
Ukraine is attacking Bakhmut from the sides
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by lonelydora: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
That's how big boys play

2 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by WrriterNig: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
Where the 🇺🇸 US mercenary group Blackwater (now Constellis Holdings) failed to win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, fighting terrorist, the Russian mercenary group PMC Wagner Group is winning fighting against the full force of the United States and all NATO nations!

Blackwater was founded in 1996 by a Navy SEAL and was ready for the wars following the so-called terrorist attacks on 9/11 (actually orchestrated by the CIA). It made billions.

The 🇷🇺 Wagner Group was founded in 2014 and first appeared in Crimea. It was founded by a Russian lieutenant colonel of the special forces group! It has been engaged in combat for years now and winning! Very different results!

First Private Mercenary Group To defeat a well funded & armed NATO standard Army.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by iHateFraudsters: 8:47pm On May 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes kindof. But he is a full patriot to the core. He holds Russia dearly, close to his. Reason why he is one of the key allies of Vladmir Putin.

He is the current Deputy Chair of Russia's security council. Reason why i laugh when people talk about the Arrest of Putin if he steps foot in another country. They forgot Putin only, dont make Russia.

People like Medvedev will run the whole world down if Putin is ever arrested. The country where the arrest is carried out, will be in trouble.

The world knows.

No country will want to be credited with Putin's arrest.

Even the US know they can't do it.

E easy?

When Russia starts dealing with you, no country go put mouth for your matter.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by worried222: 8:48pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

I am not talking about their friendship. I am talking about his business reputation and shareholders perception and interest

And seems you are not a Nigerian. Cos once you JJC’s just enter airplane, the next thing is “Una for Naija”
The fool is actually in Nigeria.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Heffalump(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2023
lhordspy:
God bless Mother Russia.

When will God bless you with your hypocrisy?

Abi is it forbidden of you to receive blessing too?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Skillsnigeria: 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Tremple8v: 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
Una dey make Elon musk dey sell more.

2 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Ixet: 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

I wonder why you guys always taking Russia issues on your head. If you are to leave Nigeria now, your destination would be either of US, UK and Canada. But you hate these people with passion.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Staphylococcus: 8:50pm On May 20, 2023
worried222:

The fool is actually in Nigeria.

I thought as much. Empty barrel!

119 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by CaptainFM1: 8:50pm On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

They involve themselves in some other ways. Oftentimes very subtly. And that's even deadlier. The enemies that pretend are worst.

6 Likes

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by Godada(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2023
See gobe
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by TrelloDave: 8:51pm On May 20, 2023
An intense fighting has been taking place in Bakhmut for months. With the Pro-Russian and Ukrainian forces fighting for the control of the city. The battle popularly refer to as 'World war I and II' .
Re: Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut by abobote: 8:52pm On May 20, 2023
It took them one year

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.