Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong (2385 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by adeoyekay(m): 6:25am On Jan 01
Sylvesadeji:
I still need help, how can I go about the correction of my date of birth
visit wasc office or swear an affidavit
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:39am On Jan 25
Just go swr an affidavit
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by Ray360: 7:58am On Mar 04
Good morning.
Please, is inter-state collection of WAEC CERTIFICATE Possible? I am asking for my in-law.

She wrote the exam in Ananmbra, but is in Lagos now. Can she go to any WAEc Office in Lagos for collection?
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by adeoyekay(m): 8:08am On Mar 04
Ray360:
Good morning.
Please, is inter-state collection of WAEC CERTIFICATE Possible? I am asking for my in-law.

She wrote the exam in Ananmbra, but is in Lagos now. Can she go to any WAEc Office in Lagos for collection?
The certificate is issued once except the case of danger or correction in response to your question . She will go to Anambra for collection of the certificate.
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by Colandrewnda: 6:28am On Mar 18
please when is Waec 2024 registration form will start ? I need the Waec past questions and answers for my child
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by Ayomide002: 1:01pm On Apr 03
Ray360:
Good morning.

Don't stress yourself. WAEC certificate can now be printed online.
Download a soft copy and have it printed yourself
Re: The Name On My WAEC Certificate Is Wrong by Endtimelifeinna: 2:25pm On Apr 29
Colandrewnda:
please when is Waec 2024 registration form will start ? I need the Waec past questions and answers for my child
please I need this reply urgent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acca Certificate / Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams / Laspotech Hnd And Nd(part Time) Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.