Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun (47933 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / NNPP Offers Obi Vice Presidential Ticket - The Nation / Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by APCNig: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:
Dem de fight for wetin no go happen grin

Make person wake dem up. Tinubu no de go anywhere for aso rock.. E no win election.

I know you are still suffering from post-election loss trauma, definitely when the Supreme Court throws out your dumb candidate, you will slip into depression

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Medalb: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

Make person wake dem up. Tinubu no de go anywhere for aso rock.. E no win election.
Rest in peace,his the president.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 9gerian: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
He is right. I even think Senate president should be Southeast Christian, and Speaker, North Central Christian, or vice versa.

Party Chairman should be Northwest Muslim.

That would be a good check and balance to the system. Should avoid a winner takes all kind of mentality.

dre11:
• NWC member calls for Adamu, Omisere’s resignation

• Demands emergency NEC meeting, zoning of Senate President to S/East, S/South Christian

• Warns Tinubu against appointing loyalist as SGF

https://sunnewsonline.com/crack-in-apc-leadership-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by rajiedreez: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

grin I like your beliefs but e don happen already
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Toluwanise247:
No position for igbo’s in this new administration, if you like continue your sit at home daily and if sit at home no do you, start killing yourselves house to house Na your problem, but be very sure nothing for you in the next 8year
If Nigeria gets better, every tribe and religion will benefit but some of you have turned everything to a tribal and religious affair.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by sharadhapatani: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Your mattress and bed room represent you, so that could be a in reality vital location to examine in feng shui, and a first-rate region to start. First, ensure your bed is inside the commanding function. office feng shui tips Next, test below the bed. It’s no longer first-rate to use this area as garage, because you spend a variety of passive time resting and napping proper right here, so some element below you impacts you energetically.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Segzy19: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Eyah! Still in denial stage .

Massiveglory:

Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by norriswood(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

....noise makers....barking hungry bull dogs
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by thedio(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
This is a minor issue that will be settled perfeciby JAGABAN.
He will clear the religion and ethnic sentiment in ur mind. Trust Yoruba men,they r liberal and see beyond ethnicity and religion. Rem Obasanjo govt
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by sammiewrite(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2023
It'd be interesting what the coming years will hold for Christains in Nigeria. I won't be surprised if the likes of Obasanjo and GEJ are the last Christain president. Christians in the just concluded election allowed the people who are prone to making the same mistakes over and over and who never take any responsibility for anything to lead them to a battle they can never win. Their grand daddies did it in 1966 when they decided to cancel the regional government of the time thinking they will be in power for ever. The North saw it was beneficial to them after all and said look we're keeping this. And that is our we ended up with the moribund system of government we are practising today.
In 2023, a certain candidate was moving from church to church, getting endorsements from clergy men, campaigned vigorously along religious line in Christian dominated areas while ignoring the core Muslims Northern states. The message was clear enough to the people it was intended for and they replied in kind with their votes and I honestly think this is just the beginning.
In a democracy where it's all about numbers I wouldn't expect the Christains to have towed this path knowing fully well their rival's advantage: polygamy, multiple births, a conservative/closed society.
Like I said earlier, the coming years will be very interesting, and I hope when the seed sown in 2023 starts bearing fruits in 2027 and upward, the players and hype men of 2023 will be very honest to admit their part in the whole thing and tell the story the way it is without embellishments, sentiments or lies.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by mach7(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Basic123:
All his submissions are valid but should be channelled privately not through a letter.

By the way,there is no where why he mentioned that Tinubu loyalist should not be appointed as SGF.by the way,which president will nominate his enemy as appointee?

Yes, he shouldn't be making all this public.
On the SGF matter, perhaps he has a candidate in mind and he is trying to "create awareness" for his preferred option.

All I know is that NW can't get Speakership and SGF at same time. There has to be balancing.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by femicyrus(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
dre11:

• Demands emergency NEC meeting, zoning of Senate President to S/East, S/South Christian

Tell him to go and sit down.

A Christian+Christian NASS leadership is on the way and south east wont be in the picture.
Let them go and fight for minority leadership positions at both chamber.
North West and south west gave tinubu the highest votes and they both deserve to be appreciated. Not Eluu P urchins who were opportunistic, supporting money confiscation policy blindly because of tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by orisa37: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2023
NO CRACK.
SHETTIMA THE VP WILL BE SENATE PRESIDENT US STYLE.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by BlackMan6969(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

Contest for Presidency like others and stop running like cowards.

If you want Biafra, let all of you leave Nigeria and go back to the East first.
You can't be fighting for Biafra and be saying Lagos is no man's land.
Which one be go back to the east. I am from the North. Born & bred in the North. Never been 2 d south. I was only wondering, the kind of hatred amongst tribes & still refuse to seperate. Perhaps if we all go our seperate way, we'll find lasting solutions & do better. Its has become very obvious that we are not united & nigeria will amount to nothin if we continue like this.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by alfarouq(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
limeta:
Abeg let them keep it
The better southerners are not interested
Of cause the usual willing tools will not be able to help them selves
That niger delta fat pig
What that his name

so that you can cry marginalization later
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by limeta(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2023
alfarouq:

so that you can cry marginalization later

Thats cheap nothing like that
This time we taking whats ours
We know where we belong and we know where you belong
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by bmoyebi(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

for you mind.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 2016easy2017: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
dre11:

Let them go to hell. Almost all Christians ( except a very minute few) who voted BAT. They all voted against BAT and now making demands
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 2016easy2017: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
9gerian:
He is right. I even think Senate president should be Southeast Christian, and Speaker, North Central Christian, or vice versa.

Party Chairman should be Northwest Muslim.

That would be a good check and balance to the system. Should avoid a winner takes all kind of mentality. Buy

South East ko, East-South ni
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by lotkyes200: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
I know the person they will think of is Lalong and that one is also a muslim
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 2016easy2017: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2023
mywells:
Corn. Fusion in the camp of the drug lord and a terrorist that want to rule this Corn. .Tree

What CORNcerns Obi supporters as they CORN see cry?
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 2016easy2017: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Make we ku ku seperate them from Nigeria na, since una no recognize them as Nigerians na. Let them form biafra, while u guys enjoy ur nigerian government. Abi how u see am?

Onbehalf of all Nigerians, I sign we leave you all to GO
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by 2016easy2017: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Make we ku ku seperate them from Nigeria na, since una no recognize them as Nigerians na. Let them form biafra, while u guys enjoy ur nigerian government. Abi how u see am?

Onbehalf of all Nigerians, I sign we leave you all to GO
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by sulex947(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

keep dreaming
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Okiemute101: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Injera:

You that don't even know when to use been and being. Semiliterate.
Hahaha... you no get sense aswear... I'm glad I am way higher than you. I can recognise you are a super stack full breed illiterate.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by caracas: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2023
yarimo:
Senate president and deputy or speaker and deputy are too big for south east now
Any Igbo man or woman that accepts the position of senate president will be disowned. It’s eithe Peter obi is declared winner by Supreme Court or this country ceases to exist….
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Injera(f): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okiemute101:

Hahaha... you no get sense aswear... I'm glad I am way higher than you. I can recognise you are a super stack full breed illiterate.
Edo man tueh!!!
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Inhuman69: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Garneroe:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!

Its better we are divided than to Bë deceiving ourselves with this bullshit
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by Trypant(f): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Toluwanise247:
No position for igbo’s in this new administration, if you like continue your sit at home daily and if sit at home no do you, start killing yourselves house to house Na your problem, but be very sure nothing for you in the next 8year

Do we look starved? Idiot of no useful value! You are a waste to your generation. Buffoon!!
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by poseidon12: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun by obalmartin(f): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
One thing about this party is their mature way of dealings.
First the never allowed the Muslim Muslim ticket disrupt the Target which was "winning"
now a whole lot of adjustment is to be done for balancing.
Another episode loading grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.