Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

“The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot (6092 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / “it Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot Speaks On His Wooden Bridge Project / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
“It cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot speaks on his wooden bridge project for his constituency

Do you believe him?

Kindly share your though in the comment section

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cpnrg5Mtztf/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

2 Shares

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by LikeAking: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond idiot!

800k kill u dia..

Ewu!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by sirchim(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
There goes APCHEAT, displaying another show of LIES and DECEIT.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by judatech: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2023
At what point did Desmond Elliott lose his senses?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Elliot, you are everything wrong with the Nigerian system undecided

Leaders looting the system they were called to better

Shame!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Lols

LikeAking:
Desmond idiot!

800k kill u dia..

Ewu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Deep

Wiseandtrue:

Shame!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Hmmn

sirchim:
There goes APCHEAT, displaying another show of LIES and DECEIT.
Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Lols

judatech:
At what point did Desmond Elliott lose his senses?
Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Luckysbab: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone have factual contrary evidence that the wooden bridge didn't cost up to that or it's just the mob mentality of condemning them all.

I have heard of someone in same Lagos who took a loan of 30 million Naira or so to construct commercial palo bridge.
I think Punch featured it.

So any genuine proof that 800k figure is overbloated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Hmmn

Luckysbab:
Does anyone have factual contrary evidence that the wooden bridge didn't cost up to that or it's just the mob mentality of condemning them all.

I have heard of someone in same Lagos who took a loan of 30 million Naira or so to construct commercial palo bridge.

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Caramia2020(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Pressure is making this one to talk anyhow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Deep

Caramia2020:
Pressure is making this one to talk anyhow.
Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Natbrowny: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
sirchim:
There goes APCHEAT,

This new name is mixed with okro and lime.

Everybody shout AP-CHEAT.

5 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by id4sho(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
“It cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot speaks on his wooden bridge project for his constituency

Do you believe him?

#dashpressmedia

Hunger no good , he doesn't want to b fired. Youth ain't taking any of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Tokskob2008: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
That small wooden bridge shouldn't be anywhere 200k as at when it was constructed, oga rep don inflate the constituency project by 5x

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by gasparpisciotta: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Even if it costs more, any person who can brag about putting up that ‘suegbe’ bridge as a project is not worthy of representing the people.

Let’s stop celebrating mediocrity

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Mercury12(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Make una allow this man rest.

Even ipob miscreants come carry the matter for head pass. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Freshtruth(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Lol na 8milliom sir

2 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Freshtruth(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Tokskob2008:
That small wooden bridge shouldn't be anywhere 200k as at when it was constructed, oga rep don inflate the constituency project by 5x
guy bad o y na grin

2 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Freshtruth(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

is people like you that mad poclitians keep dealing with Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Lanretoye(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2023
People wan finish him patapata,there is no mention of such in the IG link provided but it is time for the people to show their strenght.meanwhile most of we the youths are more heartless than the so called old people.

2 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by visaclick: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2023
EVEN WHILE GROWING UP WE NEVER HAD LEADERS THIS SHAMELESS. HOW DID NIGERIANS OFFEND GOD?

3 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Shame!!!

B-b-b-but we want youths?!
Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by fartkay(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
He never said the bridge cost 800k.
He said he gave the community 800k as donation towards the building of the bridge
C'est finne

1 Like

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Faber(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2023
So this guy truly was the one that build that wooden bridge, I been think say na work of mischief makers who just did a photoshop job with his pics..

Nawa o, some people no get shame o

4 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by alshalz(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Someone should help us with the pictures of that world class bridge, let check it out

1 Like

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by nonhuman(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

oga you are the reason Nigeria remain backwards speak the truth, give me just 70k I will construct that bridge materials and labour included

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Deo1986(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2023
I expect the people of Desmond E!diot constituency to criticize him.
Not Nairalanders! Not strangers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Anyone with a common sense of reason knows that, that death trap can't be that expensive ......signing out✈

4 Likes

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by Luckysbab: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
nonhuman:
oga you are the reason Nigeria remain backwards speak the truth, give me just 70k I will construct that bridge materials and labour included

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Wooden Bridge Cost 800K” – Desmond Elliot by ganisucks(f): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Do you believe him?

#dashpressmedia

Yes. Wood costs money, Labour too. And all these was acquired and done during COVID19. So, therefore the price would have been higher than at a normal time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates / (PHOTOS) Proudly Biafraness / EFCC Hotlines To Report Financial Crime During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.