Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief (19074 Views)

Edinson Cavani Charged Over Instagram Post / VAR:: Referees' Chief Mike Riley To Tell Officials To Use Pitchside TV Monitors / World Cup 2018: Referees For Quarter-Final Matches Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by spy24(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Barca dey rob teams that year sha...

It was very obvious, unnecessary red cards, I remember the one they gave to Yaya toure when they played city, for no obvious reason the match was evenly balanced at that point, they went on to score three after that

Their almighty comeback against psg too was also weird given the amount of added time they got and the amount of set pieces that they had...

Mourinho famously called them UEFAlonia that year

4 Likes

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by pargelenis(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Triangles1:
This Barca really robbed Chelsea in champions league, but champions is champions. Blue for life.
Don’t worry, Chelsea took revenge in 2012 …

2 Likes

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by samiabigail: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
spy24:
Barca dey rob teams that year sha...

It was very obvious, unnecessary red cards, I remember the one they gave to Yaya toure when they played city, for no obvious reason the match was evenly balanced at that point, they went on to score three after that

Their almighty comeback against psg too was also weird given the amount of added time they got and the amount of set pieces that they had...

Mourinho famously called them UEFAlonia that year
Atlantic Madrid vs Real Madrid champions league final wey dem off time, what can u say about that one too undecided

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by yomi531(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2023
They should strip them off the trophies won during that period. Most Especially the 2 CL finals against man u. grin

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Jojomo: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Cheap Data Sites
http://www.datafactory.com.ng is
the new, reliable and affordable way to get your data bundles on any Nigerian network. The site offers the best prices rates for Airtel, MTN, 9mobile and Glo so retailers can make quick and appreciable profit

Whether you are a casual surfer using just 500MB a month or a heavy data addict consuming 20GB+ monthly, Data Factory have an affordable data plan for you.

The site is for both smart user who looking for site to buy cheap data online and those that are looking for cheap data reseller in Nigeria.

With multiple payment options and 24/7 availability, take advantage of our cheap data offering for all networks and do more in every area of your life. Visit: http://www.datafactory.com.ng now
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by olufadeke86267: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Milezero: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2023
I knew it before that Barcelona was so corrupt.
The corruption spanned for many years and Messi that stupid goat also was favored by it.
Forget messi's skills.
Most of what he won was partly due to Barcelona's corruption and that is just jt.no excuse.
I never liked barcelona and am not a fan of any club.
I just hate how they have been favoured off the pitch and manifesting on the pitch.
Its so annoying!!

4 Likes

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by bencr7: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2023
I wish la liga be like Italian Seria a, best punishment na to remove 15 point from them grin grin grin.
If there was VAR,in all those years Barcelona were winning la liga,many of their goals will be cancel for offside.
Maybe na d payment they always give to d Ref chief .

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
The England referees should be investigated too

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by princeemmma(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
i remember 2017

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by davibid: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy And person go say them no dey see fixed matches.. Just dey play... Game go don end finish 1-0 at 90+ ,ref won’t blow till them score 1-1.. Oyinbo and wayo

Aswear... imagine the game between Arsenal and Bournemouth after 6 minutes extra sef ref no gree end match till Arsenal score

1 Like

Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Slynation:
Lol...if they don't go down make sure you fly to Spain and drag them down...
Thank you. I will do as you said, rather currently am closer to them
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Thosyn12(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
The trend is getting clearer now. First it was Man city and now Barca for continue corruption charge. Next inline is Bayern.

If you don't get it forget about it.
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Delightsome2023: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thosyn12:
The trend is getting clearer now. First it was Man city and now Barca for continue corruption charge. Next inline is Bayern.

If you don't get it forget about it.

@bolded, keep your mouth shut
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by caesymore(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
G00D:
Maybe the white are more corrupt recently

Corruption is an English word.
Re: Continued Corruption: Barcelona Charged Over Payments To Former Referees Chief by Edgarbooks: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
baike:
Barca and fraud

Hey bro. I know this is not related to sports but I have a question.

I currently live in Kogi State. Lokoja. I have 1 month leave from work which starts May 1st to 31st. I want to go to a state where I will likely meet a sexy girl. I am tired of my Kogi girls. I love girls with big backside. I have heard that Bayelsa girls have big backside. Please is this true?

Do Bayelsa girls have hips? Is it easy to see girls with big backside in Bayelsa? In Kogi, if you see 100 girls, only 5 will have big backside. The rest are just there. Please tell me, in Bayelsa, if you see 100 girls, how many will have big backside? I ask this because I want to spend my 1 month leave in Bayelsa and explore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Vs Onome Ebi (aka Dalian Vs Henan) On Saturday (Poster). / Karibe Ojigwe: Ex-Super Eagles footballer Nominated Commissioner In Abia State / Berbatov: Even Messi And Ronaldo Would Struggle At Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.